Bug Shooter on Vita

Alondate31

Hey guys. I have been enjoying this game quite a lot but I have a confusion about this trophy, Bug Shooter. I have seen a video and there is a nice level to get this trophy on Ps4. But I can not find that level on Vita. It looks like that level does not exist on Vita version. I have played every single level in the game but there is not a level to get this trophy. 

The level I am talking about:

Uh oh. I was going to pick up playing this again, started the other day. On PS Vita the scenery is so small for the scope parts, so I was considering I'd better 100% it on PS Vita before playing it on PS4 big screen. 

Found this on an xbox site:

Squish five bugs with a single match.  

It's possible you can get really lucky and unlock this one naturally, but most likely you're going to have to plan this out carefully. Your goal will be to get 5 bugs down to 1 hit left on each, then activate the lightning. This will shoot off 5 bolts, killing each of the 5 remaining bugs.

The easiest level to do this on is level 6.2, as there are plenty of bugs and they start with very low health. Using the Camera active item (the one that charges your lightning) will help get your lightning charged once you're ready for it. What you need to do is carefully make matches next to bugs to get them down to 1 health. There are two extra bugs so you have some leeway in case you accidentally kill one early. Make sure to keep a close eye on your lightning charge! Once you have four charges, purposely make a match that isn't touching any bugs to reset the charges so it doesn't go off and kill bugs early. Once you have 4 bugs down to one health, get the fifth there while building your lightning charges. This is where the Camera item comes in handy, as once you have five bugs at 1 health you can match them up away from the bugs to charge your lightning and set it off, killing all five bugs and unlocking the achievement.

source: http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/azkend-2-the-world-beneath/achievement/115268-Bug-Stomper.html

This sounds difficult, at best.

Edited by Maisy

15 hours ago, thikthird said:

That's the bug stomper trophy. Shooter is too kill one in flight. I'm not even sure what that means.

Stupid trophy names :S Anyhow, both are the same to me, not happening so easy. Freaking bugs are kinder in EDF.

In Flight means when the bug is leaving the board [level fails] Unless there are flying bug on challenges I haven't played yet...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

Has anyone got any tips for this trophy, ive played the level a number of times and just cant get the bugs to cross the gap. Is it random or am i missing something?

It is random. You need to be lucky that the outer bug moves first so that it will be in the way of the inner bugs. If this doesn't happen, I restart it. Just pay attention while building up lightning tesla 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leenewbe said:

Has anyone got any tips for this trophy, ive played the level a number of times and just cant get the bugs to cross the gap. Is it random or am i missing something?

At least one bug needs to move in that direction, but it's random, if one bug is facing upwards (vertically, not diagonally) right on the bottom of the gap, it is gonna fly. 

• Like 1

ah my last trophy to get on this damn game.

wish there were more than one level with a gap, that was similar to the ps4 version

EDIT: took a few restarts but I also got it on level 4.2, have to kill off the ones on the sides, and keep an eye on your tesla coils 

Edited by TheBritishBaron

• 3 months later...