I'm not disappointed there's no plat, but I was hoping for more trophies as a whole. But maybe I'm weird like that. It's also interesting how downgraded 2.8 feels. We have DDD HD with it's plat, 0.2 with it's short playtime, and Back Cover with no trophy list in sight. Maybe Square is taking their trophy lists more seriously? Maybe 1.5+2.5 will have different lists. That would be interesting.

On 12/1/2017 at 7:17 AM, Kingdom Keeper said:

I'm not disappointed there's no plat, but I was hoping for more trophies as a whole. But maybe I'm weird like that. It's also interesting how downgraded 2.8 feels. We have DDD HD with it's plat, 0.2 with it's short playtime, and Back Cover with no trophy list in sight. Maybe Square is taking their trophy lists more seriously? Maybe 1.5+2.5 will have different lists. That would be interesting.

Nah i dont think they will have different but maybe the will fix the stacking method in the first collection.. 

• Like 1

Hopefully all these objectives wont be so bad to get done in Proud Mode.  I mean usually I like to leave something like Proud or Critical Mode alone, but seeing as the game seems short in a sense, playing on Proud Mode might be something I'll pick first.  But again, hopefully these objectives aren't too annoying on Proud Mode.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TheAveryChu said:

Turns out you need to complete the game on critical to finish off all of the objectives, so Proud mode alone won't cut it. 

Really? Aww man... ah well, that can be my last one to get done I think.

I take it Critical is unlocked after Proud Mode is completed? Or just when the game is completed in general?

Edited by DrakeHellsing

6 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Really? Aww man... ah well, that can be my last one to get done I think.

I take it Critical is unlocked after Proud Mode is completed? Or just when the game is completed in general?

I actually don't know, the first time I finished it I was playing on Proud. Later today I think I am gonna test out if levels can transfer over which would make playing through much easier.

3 hours ago, TheAveryChu said:

I actually don't know, the first time I finished it I was playing on Proud. Later today I think I am gonna test out if levels can transfer over which would make playing through much easier.

It does not transfer levels. 

Only completed objectives, wardrobe, and items.

Basically save your elixirs/megalixirs to have at least a combined total of 3 for an easier time at the final boss on critical.

One more little thing, you don't get one of the Second Chance / Once More combo on critical. Can't remember which one is which.

So i recently got my 100 on this awesome yet short game, but Square really managed to deliver a special game. I just hope that KH3 doesn't take another 10 years to release because the Epilogue was too much for me to handle :D

I recorded my run on Critical and the challenge room and all of then we're awesome, if anyone wants to check it out

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just platinum Dream Drop Distance and just started on 0.2 today. I started on beginner mode for the no death/continue trophy. I was wondering tho if I should get all the treasure chests on this play thru or if it automatically transfers the treasure chests i have when I go to NG+. Meaning do I have to collect the chests again in NG+ if I miss some on my first play thru? I know stupid question but I read somewhere that it transfers witch is odd for a KH game. Anyways I would appreciate a response. Thank you.?

2 hours ago, RoyaltyMob said:

I just platinum Dream Drop Distance and just started on 0.2 today. I started on beginner mode for the no death/continue trophy. I was wondering tho if I should get all the treasure chests on this play thru or if it automatically transfers the treasure chests i have when I go to NG+. Meaning do I have to collect the chests again in NG+ if I miss some on my first play thru? I know stupid question but I read somewhere that it transfers witch is odd for a KH game. Anyways I would appreciate a response. Thank you.?

The items you get from the chests tranfer over from NG+, but you can pick them again, the reason for this is because there's no way to buy items like potions in the game, and the only way to get them is from chests and enemy drops. So pick them all up and save them for your Critical run.