Mancave Themes and Decorations

DO_or_DIE_312

I didn't see any threads for this so unless I missed it.If you ever had to make a Mancave or if you already have one how would you decorate or what would your theme be?For example if I had one I would do a Sports theme.I would decorate it with different stuff.Probably mostly Baseball things such as Baseball cards,Signed baseballs and gloves,Pennant Flags,Plastic little helmets from the quarter machines they had in the 90's,Plastic starting lineup figures and stuff like that.Some horror movie posters of Halloween,Friday the 13th,Nightmare on Elmstreet and maybe the Goonies.All my games and systems of course too.What would be your Mancave filled with?I hope at least 1 person replies so I don't feel like an idiot lol.

• Like 1

A pool table and a few pinball machines, 80's skate and horror posters, "The search for animal chin" permanently playing, skateboards on the walls. So yes it is a skate theme so a mini half pipe is a must. Of course all video game systems but focusing mainly on retro gear.

• Like 2

Mine would probably be filled with stuff from Star Wars, DC Comics and Spider-man. I think for posters, they would mostly be from video games like I have the Maps of Liberty City and Vice City on my wall currently. I also have all the other Grand Theft Auto Maps, a Overwatch Poster and a Wallscroll of Noire from Neptunia, all of that stuff came from Pre-orders, Limited Editions or just buying the game regularly. Also I would try to arrange all my Video Game Consoles neatly and presentable like buying a shelf that has space for all of them. I would also need a shelf for all my Power Ranger, Star Wars and Love Live figures. 

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1