That how EA helped me with solution about glithced "Modern Art" trophy

HardShooter357

You people are talking like he wanted EA to pop the trophy for him, but all he wanted was for his progress in multiplayer to be reset.

I know that doesn't change the fact that he kinda comes off as a douche, but what he's asking isn't that impossible, I guess.

5 hours ago, Rblok said:

I understand that a glitched trophy is super annoying (I have had multiple trophies for different games glitch and not pop), but that is no reason to act as entitled like you are being right now.

How i act ? Telling people to not buy games from Crytek/EA w/ glitched trophies... yeeaah...  it makes me look bad definetly.. jeeez. :facepalm:

I own a company and would hire the ea rep you contacted without hesitation...textbook service...professional, courteous, and concise...deal with people whining quite a bit as well...it's like "sir, I would love to help you but I'm doing all I can here...I've pointed you in the direction of people who have the power to do so...please stop being a douche and just contact them...have a nice day"...haha...

• Like 1

Does any support for any other video game just reset MP progress on request? I've never even thought this was a possibility. I can't wrap my mind around people just expecting that a company that should have built that programming in from the start. If someone from any of my development teams even suggested the possibility of designating programming time to put that in from the beginning, I think my head would collapse in on itself.

Tbh I don't see anything wrong with the way it was handled.. 

I know it's far-fetched but it reminds me of the instance where customers argue to the cashiers that food's expensive and they demand to lower the price or a refund, etc. The cashiers have nothing to do with it and they never set the prices. Then customers throw a fit and yell to never come to this store again.

This is what I'm basically seeing here. So, sorry but I think the EA representative was very helpful and you were disrespectful to him.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HardShooter357 said:

If anything comes of it please give me the contact info of anyone who helped you, as I need my progress reset as well. 

Fingers crossed...

3 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Does any support for any other video game just reset MP progress on request? I've never even thought this was a possibility. I can't wrap my mind around people just expecting that a company that should have built that programming in from the start. If someone from any of my development teams even suggested the possibility of designating programming time to put that in from the beginning, I think my head would collapse in on itself.

EA I believe is the only one that does, and even then, its incredibly rare that they do it. I've only heard of them actually doing it just a few times, out of the few million people who play their games. Resetting multiplayer stats does reset ALL EA-published multiplayer stats, though. Someone had to do something with Battlefield 4 I think it was, definitely one of the Battlefield games, and needed a stat reset, but got their stats reset for all Battlefield games. It's a profile reset.