Xel

Project Platinum: Kingdom Hearts

227 posts in this topic

Yay, the thread is up :dance: . Sign me up for Guardian of Light, I've got these plats:  KINGDOM HEARTS Master 1S294080.pngKINGDOM HEARTS II Master. Currently working on Birth by Sleep,

5 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yay, the thread is up :dance: . Sign me up for Guardian of Light, I've got these plats:  KINGDOM HEARTS Master 1S294080.pngKINGDOM HEARTS II Master. Currently working on Birth by Sleep,

2 minutes ago, Ehilmar said:

Hi :) got the plat for

KINGDOM HEARTS RE:CHAIN OF MEMORIES

1S294080.png

Added! Good luck out there :D

Just now, Xeliot said:

Added! Good luck out there :D

Thanks :D . Are 358/2 Days, Coded, 0.2 Fragment, and Back Cover (assuming the latter one has a trophy list) going to be added for bonus emblems? Aqua needs her own emblem :ninja: .

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

Thanks :D . Are 358/2 Days, Coded, 0.2 Fragment, and Back Cover (assuming the latter one has a trophy list) going to be added for bonus emblems? Aqua needs her own emblem :ninja: .

Yeah absolutely. Let me just edit the thread. 

Please add me to the Guardian of Light list with KH I and II Final Mix platinums, Goshuujin-sama.

Seeker of Darkness for now please! :D also, like every other PP thread I'm part of please don't add me to the master list.

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

1 hour ago, YaoiGod said:

Please add me to the Guardian of Light list with KH I and II Final Mix platinums, Goshuujin-sama.

1 hour ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Seeker of Darkness for now please! :D also, like every other PP thread I'm part of please don't add me to the master list.

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded

Added :) Here are your Keyblades O8VjltK.png But I guess you already have your own :lol:

Edited by Xeliot

What do you need to 100 % for getting Aqua Fan? Kingdom Hearts 358/2 and Kingdom Hearts RE: Coded?

or do you need to 100 % all the games? :)

2 minutes ago, Ehilmar said:

What do you need to 100 % for getting Aqua Fan? Kingdom Hearts 358/2 and Kingdom Hearts RE: Coded?

or do you need to 100 % all the games? :)

You need to complete the following games:

• Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
  • Kingdom Hearts Black Cover ( If it gets trophies )
  • Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth By Sleep -A Fragmentary Passage

Just now, Xeliot said:

You need to complete the following games:

• Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
  • Kingdom Hearts Black Cover ( If it gets trophies )
  • Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth By Sleep -A Fragmentary Passage

okay thanks :)

Is it just me or are the fontmeme images not visible? It says "This is a temporary image link. Please download the image or use the "Embed" option to get a permanent link".

Please add me to this PP as Nobody. I'm close to getting a platinum in some games, KHFM is at 98%, BBS at 95% and KH2 at 79%, but didn't complete any of them. Haven't started CoM.

I'm also an Aqua Fan for having 100% in 358/2 Days and Re:Coded. I'll have to re-earn that once we get our hands on 2.8, though.

Edited by viech54

1 minute ago, viech54 said:

Is it just me or are the fontmeme images not visible? It says "This is a temporary image link. Please download the image or use the "Embed" option to get a permanent link".

Please add me to this PP as Nobody. I'm close to getting a platinum in some games, KHFM is at 98%, BBS at 95% and KH2 at 79%, but didn't complete any of them. Haven't started CoM.

I'm also an Aqua Fan for having 100% in 358/2 Days and Re:Coded.

Added.

Looks like It's Mozllia Firefox related issue. I'll try to make new texts. Thanks for pointing that out.

12 minutes ago, viech54 said:

I think it's fixed now.

16 minutes ago, viech54 said:

13 minutes ago, Xeliot said:

Looks like It's Mozllia Firefox related issue. I'll try to make new texts. Thanks for pointing that out.

I think it's fixed now.

lmfao I thought that was there on purpose just for the sake of getting the thread up quickly.

Just now, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

lmfao I thought that was there on purpose just for the sake of getting the thread up quickly.

Sorry about that :lol: 

Looks like Black Cover won't be getting a trophy list.

• Kingdom Hearts Black Cover removed

Oh I was waiting for this, have everything available so far at 100%, so I'll take Gold for now, will update when II.8 is released and I complete those as well.

13 minutes ago, Devil_Spooky said:

Oh I was waiting for this, have everything available so far at 100%, so I'll take Gold for now, will update when II.8 is released and I complete those as well.

Added. Only the Japanese version of II.8 is available atm.

Oh my god the masterpiece has been created. I'm currently a bronze rank with Kingdom Hearts 2 but that should change shortly.

3 minutes ago, A-Brawl3r said:

completed both 1.5 and 2.5 collections

3 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Oh my god the masterpiece has been created. I'm currently a bronze rank with Kingdom Hearts 2 but that should change shortly.

Both added. Good luck on the rest of the games.

Would like to be apart of this also. Currently only have KH I plantinum. Working on KH II then BBS after.

:D