Project Platinum: Kingdom Hearts

Xel

16 hours ago, JoaoQuique said:

Plz sign me up. As "Nobody" rank, since I haven't started any KH game yet (I have both PS3 discs and will of play them, so I will improve my own rank gradually).

Welcome :)

12 hours ago, Griffon234 said:

Just finished up 0.2 100%, meaning I have all the non platinum games done now.

Does that make me an Aqua fan? :D

Congrats for being the first to achieve that, you're really are an Aqua Fan. :)

tumblr_ofpqmvW2Ln1qi3dsro1_250.gif

• Like 1

Got some more trophies for DDD. What did everyone playing this HD version think of it? I think Squeenix did a great job porting most of the stuff to the PS4 and fixing some of the glaring problems the original had...

From TVTropes.org: "The Spirits. Goodness gracious, how many 3DS screens were ripped to shreds just petting them for hours?"

I'm grateful you don't have to use the touch pad for the Spirit Bonding. :) Although I had an easier time with the Water Barrel in the 3DS version(it's going to take a million WB to get that trophy for the high score in that minigame :( ), most of the stuff was pretty solid.

Edited by NebbyLunala

4 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Awesome job dude, and credit to the person who created it as well.

7 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

I will work on Dream Drop Distance on my own time because I have a lot of games I am working on for the Casual Backlog event, but I won't probably be going past Keyblade Wielder until March when the 1.5+2.5 Collection comes out. Ugh, not looking forward to Ice Cream Beat again... :(

I'm honestly considering skipping BBS on PS4 it's too grindy.

Edited by Xeliot

8 minutes ago, Xeliot said:

"Let @Dragon-Archon be your guiding key" awesome job dude :)

I'm honestly considering skipping BBS on PS4 it's too grindy.

Well, the story is pretty awesome and I want to see it on PS4 with better graphics. In fact, I probably won't get too deep into 0.2 until the collection comes out so I can play the games in chronological order. ^_^

Me and Kent are going to start working on a guide to Dream Drop Distance. Been playing it a bit; just got into the first ring of Worlds and defeated the first boss with both Sora and Riku.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

Me and Kent are going to start working on a guide to Dream Drop Distance. Been playing it a bit; just got into the first ring of Worlds and defeated the first boss with both Sora and Riku.

That's great! I look forward to using your guide and because I suck at DDD. Good luck to both of you :D

19 hours ago, Griffon234 said:

Woo! Just platinumed DDD. B)

Now I have all the KH plats and 100%'s and passed my Mark of Mastery exam to become a Keyblade Master. :)

Congrats! That's an incredible feat.

dhMeAzK.gif?noredirect

Also, a heads up, when KHIII is out anyone who is a Keyblade Master will get demoted until they platinum KHIII.

• Like 1