Project Platinum: Kingdom Hearts

Xel

BBS isn't a fun grind. Not that Re:CoM is a fun grind, but BBS is just extra slow. You have to do the mini-games 3 times each, a billion command board runs, and melding every command is tedious. Playing as Terra is just rough most of the time. It's just one of those things that doesn't really feel fun or rewarding to power through. I have the same problems with DDD, but I feel it hits harder here.

21 minutes ago, RavingSpectrum said:

Yo, I've made the mistake of actually getting plat/100% for all the games. Playing BBS twice was the biggest mistake I think I could have made.

Ever since I've platted BBS on PS3. I said NEVER.. EVER.. AGAIN. The grind was brutal, and it wasn't even fun.

2 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

I'm going to be trying for the platinums on Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 for the Fall Backlog Challenge, so I'm just a Nobody right now but I plan on being a Somebody by the end of 2017. :)

Welcome!

4 minutes ago, Xeliot said:

Ever since I've platted BBS on PS3. I said NEVER.. EVER.. AGAIN. The grind was brutal, and it wasn't even fun.

At least with DDD, the only really painful grind was doing Flick Rush for, like, 2 hours straight. In BBS, every mini-game, except Ice Cream Beat, was just a slog. Playing through Ven's and Aqua's story was fun. Basic combat is still very Kingdom Hearts. Everything in between is just frustration. I didn't enjoy doing it, but on both ps3 and ps4, it was the last game in the series that needed done. I really wanted to 100% every game, and I'm glad I did. It's a fun series, but BBS is definitely a low point. Oh well. What's done is done.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2017 at 2:00 AM, oDRAGONSLAYER- said:

Add me i have platinium in all 6 games of PS3 version.

Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

so  what i got here?

You get Seeker of Darkness (Gold Rank)

Edited by Xeliot

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, gerboize said:

I have the plat for KHI, KHII, CoM and DDD, plus the 100% of BBS Prologue. I have yet to go back to BBS, CoM had already exhausted me by the time I got to it. I'm playing on PS4 though so no 358/2 Days or Re:coded trophies for me.

I've added you to Seeker of Darkness (Gold rank) Good luck with the rest :)

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Arkham_818 said:

I think there was mistake, I saw my name twice lol I was already on the list cause I had Kingdom Hearts (PS3) platinum. Now I have Kingdom Hearts II (PS4) platinum. 1f604.png

Oh sorry about that.

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts II
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
Kingdom Hearts

And please write the name of the different games and not just an image. You can't even click on the images and be taken to the trophy lists. Thanks

9 hours ago, MMDE said:

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts II
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
Kingdom Hearts

And please write the name of the different games and not just an image. You can't even click on the images and be taken to the trophy lists. Thanks

Added. I don't have time to link all games trophy lists to their corresponding pictures. I will do that at a later time. Thanks for the feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi can I join in this PP Kingdom Hearts world? One of my favorite RPG series and currently have these games completed for Seeker of Darkness:

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories

Kingdom Hearts BBS Final Mix

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded

Thanks!