Project Platinum: Kingdom Hearts

Xel

On 9/2/2017 at 5:13 AM, MMDE said:

And please write the name of the different games and not just an image. You can't even click on the images and be taken to the trophy lists. Thanks

Linked all games trophy lists, sorry for the delay.

On 9/15/2017 at 11:19 PM, fantrig99 said:

Hi can I join in this PP Kingdom Hearts world? One of my favorite RPG series and currently have these games completed for Seeker of Darkness:

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories

Kingdom Hearts BBS Final Mix

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded

Thanks!

Welcome :D

6 hours ago, MysticjMax said:

Xeliot, you should insert this phrase into your OP!

"May your heart be your guiding key."

Sure, but it's kinda corny ?

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2017 at 5:45 AM, CKS24 said:

Been a while since I partook in one of these. Add me in for Master of Hearts! At least now I feel like all the time I spent replatinuming the series was for something in the end.

Nice! Added you!

On 11/2/2017 at 8:57 PM, Leon Castle said:

add me I have no KH plats yet but I have Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and Kingdom Hearts Re:coded at 100%. that makes me a Nobody and Aqua Fan.

Welcome! Good luck with the rest.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/24/2017 at 6:08 PM, Technomage1502 said:

Hey there! I would like to be signed up for Keyblade Master cx

Welcome!

On 12/27/2017 at 8:48 PM, gerboize said:

I'm finally done with BBS, which means that I possess every PS4 KH trophy. Do I become a Keyblade Master or do I need 358/2 Days and Re:coded ?

Congrats on your new rank. 358/2 and Re:codes are only needed for the Aqua Fan rank.

Edited by Xel

3 hours ago, Xel said:

Yes. Got any problem?

Not anymore. That night I was only seeing up to page six of the thread and thought it had died back in August. Either i was really tired or my phone was acting up. Probably the former xD

Anyway, I want to be updated to Keyblade Master for my 100% on Dream Drop Distance and 0.2. Thanks!

Edited by acasto

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, CJ_Mystery said:

I'd like to join this event as a Nobody. I have already gotten Critical Competitor for Kingdom Hearts BBSFM on the PS4 since I made a resolution this year to platinum one of the series before KH3 comes out later this year. :)

Good luck!
tumblr_lme232c3oY1qi9dwlo1_500.gif

12 hours ago, dark69knight said:

Sign Me Up I Have So Far

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Kingdom Hearts II

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded

All Of Them Are On PS3 And Now Am Working On The PS4 Version Including 2.8 Hopefully I Finish Them All Before KH3

Added you. Good luck with the rest!

• 1 month later...

Put me in as a Nobody. I have 65% on Birth by Sleep Final Mix(got Crit. Competitor, working on Beginner mode run for Ventus right now) and 15% on Re:Chain of Memories(it was the first game on KYC) so those two are definitely getting completed before 2020. (I have little faith in my motivation.)

8 hours ago, CJ_Mystery said:

Put me in as a Nobody. I have 65% on Birth by Sleep Final Mix(got Crit. Competitor, working on Beginner mode run for Ventus right now) and 15% on Re:Chain of Memories(it was the first game on KYC) so those two are definitely getting completed before 2020. (I have little faith in my motivation.)

I think in 2.5 (unlike 1.5) difficulty trophies stack up. So you

don't have to do each difficulty individually. 

Edited by RikuKelev