Project Platinum: Kingdom Hearts

Xel

1 hour ago, RikuKelev said:

I think in 2.5 (unlike 1.5) difficulty trophies stack up. So you

don't have to do each difficulty individually. 

I know that, but I will kill myself if I try to fight Data Xemnas on Critical Mode in 2.5 because I'll fail over and over again. That is just me, low frustration threshold and low tolerance to pain. I'm not some Kingdom Hearts god like 90% of the world. Also, I'm playing the 1.5+2.5 Remix for PS4, where the difficulty trophies stack in the 1.5 games. You're thinking about 1.5 Remix alone for PS3, which I don't have anymore. Thanks for the advice anyways.

Edited by CJ_Mystery

On 3/11/2018 at 11:15 AM, CJ_Mystery said:

Put me in as a Nobody. I have 65% on Birth by Sleep Final Mix(got Crit. Competitor, working on Beginner mode run for Ventus right now) and 15% on Re:Chain of Memories(it was the first game on KYC) so those two are definitely getting completed before 2020. (I have little faith in my motivation.)

Didn't you already sign up for this? :hmm:

Edited by Kent10201

9 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Didn't you already sign up for this? :hmm:

Did I? I just realized I am suffering from memory lapses. I thought I had pocketed a check meant for church donations but Dad said I hadn't. Sorry about that. I honestly wish you could delete posts, the best I can do is delete the text of a post and put a blurb. :(

14 hours ago, CJ_Mystery said:

Did I? I just realized I am suffering from memory lapses. I thought I had pocketed a check meant for church donations but Dad said I hadn't. Sorry about that. I honestly wish you could delete posts, the best I can do is delete the text of a post and put a blurb. :(

No worries man, no harm done  :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2018 at 6:39 AM, Xensid02 said:

I want to participate too!

I have so far: 

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Kingdom Hearts II
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded

Kingdom hearts: Birth By sleep 

All of them are on PS3.

Added you to Seeker of Darkness. Good luck with the rest!

1 hour ago, BoNaa-FiDee said:

Sign me up please. Got the platinum for KH1 (PS4)

Done! Good luck!

I would love to be added here, Keyblade Master please. 

Still dazzled by the adsence of attention from me on this one, one of my favorite franchises and yet I still missed it. 

I'll buy the kingdom hearts collection from PS4 in the future, maybe after kingdom hearts 3 or after the announcement of the release date . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mah2c said:

I would love to be added here, Keyblade Master please. 

Still dazzled by the adsence of attention from me on this one, one of my favorite franchises and yet I still missed it. 

I'll buy the kingdom hearts collection from PS4 in the future, maybe after kingdom hearts 3 or after the announcement of the release date . 

53 minutes ago, Kyl542 said:

Id like to participate here aswell

Got all kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5 plats/100% (ps3)

Currently working on KH2.8

Welcome and good luck to you both!

On 4/14/2018 at 10:11 PM, Kyl542 said:

Id like to participate here aswell

Got all kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5 plats/100% (ps3)

Currently working on KH2.8

Update - i got KH Dream Drop Distance Platinum. All i'm missing now is to 100% KH BBS 0.2

Update2 - got 100% in KH BBS 0.2 aswell

Edited by Kyl542
  • Like 2

Master of Hearts now if I'm not mistaken. :D 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5911-kingdom-hearts/Avatar_Of_Battle

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5912-kingdom-hearts-rechain-of-memories/Avatar_Of_Battle

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5913-kingdom-hearts-ii/Avatar_Of_Battle

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5914-kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep/Avatar_Of_Battle

Quite surprised that I managed not only 4 in a year, but within such a short time. Despite being one of my favorite series ever, I tend to take long breaks between these games.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, ZexionPonty92 said:

Sign me in please!

If I understand correctly I can become Keyblade master and Aqua fan with 1.5 and 2.5 (Ps3) and 2.8 fully completed

Done. Good luck completing the PS4 versions, if you ever attempt to do that. 

2 minutes ago, Xel said:

Done. Good luck completing the PS4 versions, if you ever attempt to do that. 

Sooner or later I am going to rebuy 1.5 and 2.5 for PS4, just to have the full saga on one console. 

When the time comes I will complete them again, no doubt on that (fortunately they make the difficulty trophies stack)

• Like 1

Sooo, if i want to join to this Project, what should i do? Sorry for asking but it's my firts time here, just lurked in this section so far :P

If i got it right i Should be a Keyblade Wielder having the KH II Plat on Ps3 Right?

And when i get it on Ps4 instead it won't count Outside the 100% Badge one, is that right? 

5 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

And when i get it on Ps4 instead it won't count Outside the 100% Badge one, is that right? 

As long as it's a Kingdom Hearts game with a platinum regardless of which platform, it counts.

4 hours ago, Xel said:

As long as it's a Kingdom Hearts game with a platinum regardless of which platform, it counts.

Yeah but if i get the KH II Plat again on Ps4 it will count towards for example the 4 Games badge or not being the Same title just on Ps4? 

2 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah but if i get the KH II Plat again on Ps4 it will count towards for example the 4 Games badge or not being the Same title just on Ps4? 

Duplicate plats count. The answer is yes.