Project Platinum: Kingdom Hearts

Xel

On 1/11/2017 at 2:57 AM, Xel said:

You have been in the darkness for too long! Well fear not the light is closer than you think.

Don't I know it. :P

I'd like to be a part of this project as I am starting my own Kingdom Hearts platinum journey. (AKA I am a Nobody.) Right now I am starting with Dream Drop Distance HD and I only have 34 trophies left, just finished The Grid's story for both Riku and Sora, found it the easiest world to deal with as I also knocked out the light cycle high score trophy too. This is my favorite Kingdom Hearts game so far. (Until we find out if Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to be a pain, I know they'll require you to complete the game on Critical Mode. :()

For the record, I am never going to be a Master of Hearts, nor despite my love for Aqua being my waifu, I am never going to be an Aqua Fan as I am not putting 100% no-platinum games on my account, and even when I do, this game will probably be rejected as some of the required objectives for the Ambitious trophy are pure evil to me.

Also for the record, I'd like to have CJ_Mystery removed because that is my old account and I am not going back to it with Kingdom Hearts games.

On the plus side, a bunch of people got to try a game demo of KH3 this week and are Youtubing it with restrictions that they couldn't show any story material, only the combat and exploration. Looks good so far!

Edited by SquidBaronet

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/21/2018 at 0:16 AM, Howling-Lady said:

SIgn me up. So far I have completed:

Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix (PS4)

Kingdon Hearts 385/2 Days (PS3)

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (PS3)

I think that puts me as a Keyblade Wielder. Currently working on Re:CoM on PS4.

Added. Good luck on the rest.

3 hours ago, RikuKelev said:

Sign me up as well. I've got every PS3 plat and finished 2.8.
So I am a Keyblade Master, right?

Added.

Good Job, Riku!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2018 at 6:41 AM, kubriciansplanet said:

I just started the first Kingdom Hearts game on PS4 which would put me at the Nobody level and i'm having trouble with the Oogie Boogie fight with my original keyblade. Its so frustrating due to the terrible save spot before the two stage fight

You've been added. That fight is annoying, good luck!

Update: I'm sorry for slacking, I've been so distracted and life got in the way, but now I'm tryina' get back into the groove of things. I will do my best to update the thread on a regular basis.

10 minutes ago, Phantom2654 said:

Greetings, I have 100% for kingdom hearts games on ps4. (watched the 3 movies as well)

I suppose that makes me a keyblade master and aqua fan.

1L97d524.png 1L776c31.png1Lc76946.png1Lf4218c.png1Lc082a4.png7L49e3c8.png

Nice! Good job! I've added you. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Phantom2654 said:

Just a quick question for master of hearts, do I need to get 100% on ps3 as well?

I don't have a ps3 just wondering.

Yep, all existing KH games on different consoles need to be at 100%.

I decided to try this again, please sign me up as a Nobody for now. Also, remove NebbyLunala and CJ_Mystery from your list, as those were my old accounts which I do not plan on revisiting. This time I am going to be working on every Kingdom Hearts game to get them plat before KH3 comes out. And to show my devotion, a gif(t)...

Spoiler

heartless.png

Before you ask, yes, I did kill 2000 Shadows on Destiny Islands just before Darkside #2. :P (And it's a .png file, not a .gif)

Edited by DragonQuest238

On 7/8/2018 at 0:03 AM, Big-Jason_Hall said:

On 7/13/2018 at 8:21 AM, Just_Stalin said:

I have the following Plats on PS4:

KH1

KH2

CoM

DDD

0.2 100% Completed

Gonna work on BBS soon before KH3 drops.

On 7/18/2018 at 9:20 PM, DragonQuest238 said:

I decided to try this again, please sign me up as a Nobody for now. Also, remove NebbyLunala and CJ_Mystery from your list, as those were my old accounts which I do not plan on revisiting. This time I am going to be working on every Kingdom Hearts game to get them plat before KH3 comes out. And to show my devotion, a gif(t)...

Reveal hidden contents

heartless.png

Before you ask, yes, I did kill 2000 Shadows on Destiny Islands just before Darkside #2. :P (And it's a .png file, not a .gif)

On 7/19/2018 at 8:18 PM, mremerald1 said:

Hi, i'd like to be added please, i have all the games and KH1 plat. Like others i'm trying to plat them all before KH3 (probs not gunna happen but one can try haha)

All added. Good luck!

On 1/30/2017 at 9:36 PM, SkyesUnholy said:

Sign me up as a Nobody, I shamefully am yet to play a KH game but I have the 1.5 ReMix sitting in my backlog!

Also, loving the look of the OP. Awesome job by @Happy and yourself

Promote me to Keyblade Wielder, my dude - I got the platinum for the first Kingdom Hearts game a couple of months ago (took me long enough) and you can consider me hooked on the series!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SkyesUnholy said:

Promote me to Keyblade Wielder, my dude - I got the platinum for the first Kingdom Hearts game a couple of months ago (took me long enough) and you can consider me hooked on the series!

Oooh Congrats! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm with profound sadness deciding to leave this thread. I've been way too busy for so long and I don't feel like I have the excitement or energy to keep the thread updated anymore. My sincerest apology to everyone who has been waiting. It's been a fun ride. @xZoneHunter Thanks for the opportunity. I'm signing off. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello to everyone! ? I wanted to join this Project Platinum. It is still active? I've got all the Kingdom Hearts platinum trophies and 100% on PS4 and PS3, but on the last one they are with no timestamp (when I earned them I completely had no idea about the creation of a profile and I ignored that the PS3 didn't track the timestamps ?. Luckily the Birth by Sleep PS3 platinum is in my milestones ?).

I hope it won't cause any problem.

Thanks. =)

1 hour ago, Phoenix_argentea said:

Hello to everyone! 1f642.png I wanted to join this Project Platinum. It is still active? I've got all the Kingdom Hearts platinum trophies and 100% on PS4 and PS3, but on the last one they are with no timestamp (when I earned them I completely had no idea about the creation of a profile and I ignored that the PS3 didn't track the timestamps 1f613.png. Luckily the Birth by Sleep PS3 platinum is in my milestones 1f609.png).

I hope it won't cause any problem.

Thanks. =)

Dude, the exact post right before yours...