Few Questions

So, I started the free trail of this game and my girlfriend watched me play it and we both liked it a lot. Enough that we probably wanna pay for it. 

My question is is this game account locked? we normally buy games together split the bill and just use it on one of our account so if we bought it on my account would we need to buy it again on her account or could she just play from the game on my account ? Yes this is game sharing seeing as we live in the same household together it's not an issue.

how much is the sub fee?

and anything else I need to know about before starting? 

Sorry for bad wording on my phone.... 

@ChastityFailFrom what i remember yes your mog station account will each need an individual purchase and each need to sub. This applies to everything from items to expansions.

Edit.

Service fee varies on how you want to pay in advance monthly or up to 6months.

SERVICE FEES
Membership Tier Subscription Length Monthly Price
Entry 30 days $12.99 
Standard 30 days $14.99 
90 days $13.99 
180 days $12.99 
Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

Pretty much every MMORPG I can think of (WoW, SWTOR, FFXIV etc) require one sub and one account for each user. Even if the people involved are living together under the same roof etc. Glad you are enjoying the game though, good time to start playing too with the new Stormblood expansion coming this year.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I also got a "few" questions... I got this game BEFORE Heaven Sword was released... I've not been focusing on it at all. I been busy with other games and IRL stuff... So, I if it will still be "up and online" for a long time...

Those are some of the games I plan to complete in the future:

Ace Combat Assault Horizon (PS3) + Infinity (PS3)

Mirrors Edge (PS3) + Mirrors Edge: Catalyst (PS4)
DC Universe (PS3/PS4)

Destiny (PS3/PS4)

CoD Black Ops (PS3)

CoD Black Ops III (PS4)

CoD Black Ops III (PS3)

CoD Infinite Warefare (PS4)

CoD WW2 (PS4)

FF XIV: A Realm Reborn (PS3)

Battlefield HL (PS3)

I also plan to complete other games but those are currently my main titles that are quite time consuming, or have some heavy grinding included. I always doing the games 100 % including all DLCs no matter the price or difficulty as long as they're possible to complete...

As you see those titles MIGHT take some TIME to complete... Ace Combat for instance is 250-300 hours game... but worst grind might possibly be Battlefield HL. I don't know about DC Universe yet. FF is quite time consuming... CoD games as well. Mirrors Edge is time consuming because it's quite hard. At least the first game...

So what you think? Should I start out with this FF early? To avoid unattainable trophies?

It depends on whether or not you want to play together at the same time or not. If you're sharing an account, ie you let your girlfriend play the game on your account and your PS4, she's restricted to either playing with your character, or create a new one (I believe it has to be on a different server). That way you can both enjoy the game separately using the same account, even if you can never play at the same time.

If you plan on playing together, then you both need separate accounts and you need to buy the game and its expansions twice (one copy for each account), as well as paying for separate subscriptions.

Nope, you can buy the expansions later. You can't really enjoy everything the expansions have before Lv50+, so you can buy the starter pack and get the expansion later (you only need to buy stormblood - the first expansion is bundled and included in the price)

12 hours ago, iedaraphael said:

Nope, you can buy the expansions later. You can't really enjoy everything the expansions have before Lv50+, so you can buy the starter pack and get the expansion later (you only need to buy stormblood - the first expansion is bundled and included in the price)

THANX! That's good to know! I was worried I'd have to get the Amazon edition but now I can plan how to get the full game in July. One question I want answered - do they give you a free month? I could save up my money and purchase 90 days of advance sub in August so I don't have to worry too much about paying right away.