is it still possible to get Talking bout Team practice trophy?

Barryto123

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Killerboy9 said:

Hey I saw another thread where you said you had a skater with a logo on it. Any chance I could add you to import it?

I lost my og save file and had to play the game from scratch not too long ago when i made that post. Sorry but check out the latest guy to earn that trophy and message him

The servers are indeed up and running so you can now get everything to do with challengers, rating skate parks and uploading videos/photos e.t.c. 

However it seems like we are still unable to create teams, and can only join some specific ones. I have sent requests to all that I can, but if anyone is in an existing team who can invite, I would be most grateful if you could let me know so we can boost the trophies :). 

Edited by BinkUncia
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, BinkUncia said:

The servers are indeed up and running so you can now get everything to do with challengers, rating skate parks and uploading videos/photos e.t.c. 

However it seems like we are still unable to create teams, and can only join some specific ones. I have sent requests to all that I can, but if anyone is in an existing team who can invite, I would be most grateful if you could let me know so we can boost the trophies :). 

Please let us know how this goes.I would like to do the online trophies but I want confirmation that this trophy can be earned before I start.

20 hours ago, pot1414 said:

Please let us know how this goes.I would like to do the online trophies but I want confirmation that this trophy can be earned before I start.

I have checked recently and I can not make a team at all. I would exclude something about my connection as it goes fine and it didn't give me problems when I was doing the game.

• Like 1

Hey guys! I can confirm that joining existing teams still works - I too sent out join requests to every team I could and got accepted into one of them (team name "glitchers" without the quotation marks), which unlocked the trophy Team Up! I wouldn't be surprised if the other team related trophies are also achievable this way; though we would probably need players in two different teams to boost the "win" trophies.

EDIT: I can now also confirm that the team "Win" trophies are obtainable. I started an online team lobby, and a Custom, Ranked Team own the lot Match. Had to afk for 30 minutes and when I came back I had one new player in my Recent Players list, and both of the team Win trophies unlocked!

Edited by Violetrocker
  • Like 1