is it still possible to get Talking bout Team practice trophy?

Barryto123

Everything should be semi obtainable, however you only have like 10 teams to request to join and theres no guarantee that any will actually accept you. Got my final trophy today via sheer luck of being accepted into the team Upper Deckers, but again,  both guarantee team owner will let you in. Good luck to those going for it

• Like 1

Warning: Do not start this game if you haven't already.

While everything is still technically achievable the team managers of the two teams that originally helped trophy hunters get the team trophies have stopped helping so practically you can't earn them unless they either change their mind or another team manager starts helping.

Edited by pot1414

22 hours ago, Trope Hore said:

my copy of this just arrived lol time to go door-to-door to everyone's PSN

Good luck for finding a team, i've been trying for two days (by request to join teams and messaging team leaders), and nobody answered me (or accepted me in their team)

1 hour ago, dot--moe said:

Good luck for finding a team, i've been trying for two days (by request to join teams and messaging team leaders), and nobody answered me (or accepted me in their team)

are most teams hidden in Search, or are there really only <20 teams in existence?