Server Status

Vermilion_Joker

On 1/12/2017 at 1:42 AM, Devil_Max said:

Hi are you ok?

The Last confirmation of the servers are in July of 2016 after that i can't no any information about the servers

Yeah, I'm doing good. Just out and about but never hurts to ask ahead.

Hope the servers are up, whew.

Edited by Stevieboy

On 1/12/2017 at 1:34 AM, Vermilion_Joker said:

Does anyone know if the servers for this game are still online? I'm interested in doing the only two trophies for online play. Currently can't check since I'm not near my game stash but when I get back to my actual place.

On 1/12/2017 at 1:42 AM, Devil_Max said:

Hi are you ok?

The Last confirmation of the servers are in July of 2016 after that i can't no any information about the servers

Yeah the servers are still up. Someone recently got the two multiplayer trophies on November 20th 2016. 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1509-hackversus/48-宮皇

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1509-hackversus/47-アリーナバトラー

Edited by Stevieboy
clean up for edited post

8 minutes ago, Vermilion_Joker said:

For such a niche game like this, I was worried they had decided to just shut it down without letting a soul know. But once again, thanks for the confirmation.

Very true. It is a weird thing how that works. More popular games can get their servers shut off within 3-4 years or less. This is quite a niche game going on it's 5th year and never been localized. I added some links to my original post for visual confirmation. I know nothing about the anime but the game looks pretty cool. How hard would it be for someone that doesn't know any Japanese to get through it? 

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1

Just now, skateak said:

Very true. It is a weird thing how that works. More popular games can get their servers shut off within 3-4 years or less. This is quite a niche game going on it's 5th year and never been localized. I added some links to my original post for visual confirmation. 

Thankfully, the two trophies are relatively easy and not crazy hard, so this is just a walk in the park.

On the topic of said niche games, I was actually planning on getting the first Blazblue to Platinum (got 100% back on Xbox when it was still relevant) once I did this one, and that's going to be going on its 9th year come this November. Somehow, those servers are still up and that's been rather niche (not as much as Under Night and this game) since Day 1. I seem to have picked a bad time to decide to go 100% in these old fighting games.

49 minutes ago, Vermilion_Joker said:

Thankfully, the two trophies are relatively easy and not crazy hard, so this is just a walk in the park.

On the topic of said niche games, I was actually planning on getting the first Blazblue to Platinum (got 100% back on Xbox when it was still relevant) once I did this one, and that's going to be going on its 9th year come this November. Somehow, those servers are still up and that's been rather niche (not as much as Under Night and this game) since Day 1. I seem to have picked a bad time to decide to go 100% in these old fighting games.

Japanese devs just seem to keep their servers online much longer than any devs in the west. Regardless of the genre it seems. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Are the servers still up? Just got a 2nd hand copy of the world editon today and would like to get this done ASAP if they are, won't be able to use the PS3 for at least a couple of days so if anyone is able to check in the meantime would be appreciated :) 

Edit: Nevermind managed to quickly get on and I see they are up, now to hopefully get a boosting session.... 

Edited by FrozenLionheart
Was able to check myself and didn't want to waste anyone else's time.