Trophy Thoughts?

Thats exactly what it is, a (wilderness) survival game. You know theres things called trailers that exist for this game.

Holy shit those (some) trophies look difficult. I wasnt expecting this many trophies nor a platinum either. Thought it'd end up like Submerged and other similar psn titles.

On January 12, 2017 at 0:23 PM, Tearraven said:

What exactly is this title? The trophy descriptions lead me to think survival, kinda similar to Don't Starve. Any thoughts?

I've played it on X1, it's been out for about a year on that platform. It's a survival game with some procedural generation. I haven't played many survival games so I can't really compare it to anything myself, but I thought it was pretty hard, and I thought it was pretty fun to play.

The soundtrack is amazing, it's by Chuck Ragan, the folk singer who is also one of the frontmen for Hot Water Music. I'm going to get the game again on PSN, I talked to Forrest Dowling, the guy who made it, at PSX and really liked him. At $11.99 this week with a platinum trophy it's a no brainer for me.

• 2 months later...

its currently for sale in psn and i really want to know how hard this game is. If its challenging like dont starve i like it, but if its impossible like Lumo, im out, lol. It only has a few plat achievers so... Did any1 try to trophy hunt it?

Edited by BG_painter
mispealing

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
16 minutes ago, Eraezr said:

What makes it difficult?

It’s not difficult but has a small learning curve. You’re looking at a 5/10 difficulty and about 25-40 hours for the platinum. If anyone needs tips I’ll be glad to drop a few but beware they might make the game a bit too easy.