Trophy thoughts?

ShadowStar83x

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, FlareZero said:

Nice, thank you very much.

The only advice I keep seeing is do not let a team member fully die, (you can a 60 second window if they run out of HP to revive them)
if one does die it will make for a longer grind post game.

A couple of posts say a NG+ is needed if you let one die
but most are saying this is not the case.

Edited by fisty123

4 hours ago, fisty123 said:

The only advice I keep seeing is do not let a team member fully die, (you can a 60 second window if they run out of HP to revive them)
if one does die it will make for a longer grind post game.

A couple of posts say a NG+ is needed if you let one die
but most are saying this is not the case.

Thank you, I will keep in mind.

Anybody know how to spawn Valkyria during tactical missions? Can I wait at the start of each mission to nightfall or do I have to make some objectives before that?

She spawned two times for me. For the first time I fulfilled mission objective, the mission ended and I couldn't drive back Valkyria.

Second time she appeared behind closed gate, so I couldn't get to her.

Now I'm trying over and over, and she doesn't spawn. Sometimes I'm waiting from the beginning, at other times I'm completing almost all objectives before the nightfall.

Any suggestions?

And one more thing, I have completed all story missions, so I'm at post-game.

Edited by kALWa888

20 hours ago, kALWa888 said:

Anybody know how to spawn Valkyria during tactical missions? Can I wait at the start of each mission to nightfall or do I have to make some objectives before that?

She spawned two times for me. For the first time I fulfilled mission objective, the mission ended and I couldn't drive back Valkyria.

Now I'm trying over and over, and she doesn't spawn. Sometimes I'm waiting from the beginning, at other times I'm completing almost all objectives before the nightfall.

Any suggestions?

I decided to get this out of the way early but in total I have had her spawn three times in around 30+ missions where she can spawn that have gone to dark.
Once was taking one base but leaving the second base,
Once was while fighting the air ship it turned to dark... I lost this battle becasue of it

The third time I was just waiting around my own base killing anything that came towards it.

On 9-7-2017 at 6:03 PM, kALWa888 said:

Any suggestions?

if it gets dark and you hear a singing voice.. wait for it.. then she will come and join in the fun =) 

Finally got it. It seem like it's totally random, and all you have to do is wait 'til nightfall.

Now I need only 3 more trophies to platinum, and it's pure-grind. I have 125 000 pieces of gold and I'm saving until I'll have 300 000. Then I'll go shopping. It's a pain - Free Missions yield around 1000 pieces and Tatical Missions around 2,500, so... long way before me.

Edited by kALWa888

7 hours ago, kALWa888 said:

Finally got it. It seem like it's totally random, and all you have to do is wait 'til nightfall.

Now I need only 3 more trophies to platinum, and it's pure-grind. I have 125 000 pieces of gold and I'm saving until I'll have 300 000. Then I'll go shopping. It's a pain - Free Missions yield around 1000 pieces and Tatical Missions around 2,500, so... long way before me.

• Like 1