Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarshySwegLord

Final Form trophy

5 posts in this topic

This is the final trophy i need to get the plat but i cannot for the life of me get a clear idea of how to achieve it and after scouring the web it seems that no one does or the methods seem to be patched (mystic mail etc), does anyone actually know how to do it legit as of the current patch?

Hi, I just did the trophy yesterday. Easiest way is to create a 10 people boosting group go to an region with nightime and try to join in the same game. Did work four times in a row without any problems for me. Then you damage all opponents to low health and then finish all with your ultimate attack. Done, - Penta-Kill with one ability.

Or you can use the method with mystic mail (i think its called) and playing assault. There is a video on youtube for it.

I think I read somewhere that getting 5 kills with Ah Muzen Cab's bees in a game will unlock it, or playing Ullr and get 5 basic attack kills in axe form without switching back. I haven't done either myself so not sure if they work/not patched. A gaming session is definitely the best way to go about getting it though.