Current and upcoming events for the "Community Ambassador" trophy

totallycrushed

• 6 months later...

FAQ

Q: Is this still possible?
A: Look at the original post and see if there's 20 or more events in the upcoming events. If not, it's not possible currently.

Q: Will there be more events?
A: We do not know, Slightly Mad Studios do not inform us about these ever. Trust me I've tried.

Q: I DID 20 EVENTS BUT IT DIDN'T POP
A: Make sure your times are on the leaderboards every time you finish an event. Some say you do not need to do this but I've seen more success with doing it.

Q: Can I do this without popping any other trophies?
A: Yes but you have to be careful with trophies like Do You Smell Somethin'? , Emergency Stop , No Roads Needed , Consistency Is King and 

Half Racer, Half Demon

Q: How about the other multiplayer trophies? How they are still possible?
A: This isn't a server closure situation.

Q: Can I do this as soon as I start the game?
A: Yes

Q: How long this will take?
A: 20 weeks.

Q: How will I get notified for new events?
A: You can follow this thread from the top right of this page and you'll get notified every time a new event is live.
    - You will get a couple other notifications from that but this thread doesn't get too much traffic so no massive pings all the time.

Edited by totallycrushed
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Devil_Max said:

Hi Everyone!

What is the Objective for the this Event: Cologne Games Week 2017?

Thank's alot Everyone and Good Luck on This! ;)

What do you mean by objective? The events are just a time trial with a leaderboard, if you want the trophy you should just play it normally and try to be amongst the top 3000 in the leaderboard to guarantee.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

What do you mean by objective? The events are just a time trial with a leaderboard, if you want the trophy you should just play it normally and try to be amongst the top 3000 in the leaderboard to guarantee.

Hi again!

It's Because i do today 3 Races and i do not in the list... :/

If the this have a Objective like Beat the Time, do a Perfect Lap without colisions and etc...i dont no what is the Objective for this Event for me puttin on the list.

Thank's Everyone! =D

P.S: I do now two Event's but on other one im on the list and the other im not more in the list...i think i have only one Event complete for the Trophie im correct? Thank's again Everyone! =)

24 minutes ago, Devil_Max said:

Hi again!

If the this have a Objective like Beat the Time, do a Perfect Lap without colisions and etc...i dont no what is the Objective for this Event for me puttin on the list.

Thank's Everyone! =D

P.S: I do now two Event's but on other one im on the list and the other im not more in the list...i think i have only one Event complete for the Trophie im correct? Thank's again Everyone! =)

There is no objectives in this game. You just need to complete a clean lap*. You will only appear in the leaderboard if you put a time in the best 3000 players, but the list is slow to update. 

In theory, you don't even need to score one lap in the 3000 best, but it's the only way you can be sure that you lap registered correctly. 

*no cutting corners or hitting something that the game can see as an advantage, if you do something like this, the game will send you a message in the left side of the screen.

Edited by ElBolovo
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, ElBolovo said:

There is no objectives in this game. You just need to complete a clean lap*. You will only appear in the leaderboard if you put a time in the best 3000 players, but the list is slow to update. 

In theory, you don't even need to score one lap in the 3000 best, but it's the only way you can be sure that you lap registered correctly. 

*no cutting corners or hitting something that the game can see as an advantage, if you do something like this, the game will send you a message in the left side of the screen.

Thank's Alot for the Help! ;)

42 minutes ago, Devil_Max said:

Hi again!

Thank's Everyone! =D

The lap doesn't need to be perfect, sometimes you escape a lot to the grass or even crash slightly on the rail and it won't count. As long as the message "invalid lap time" hasn't appeared you're good to go. Usually I do one slow lap (not too slow, at 70% so I can avoid invalidating) and then quit to menu. After that, entering again and racing another validated lap usually makes you see the first one. Probably it is just the refresh time for the servers

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

The lap doesn't need to be perfect, sometimes you escape a lot to the grass or even crash slightly on the rail and it won't count. As long as the message "invalid lap time" hasn't appeared you're good to go. Usually I do one slow lap (not too slow, at 70% so I can avoid invalidating) and then quit to menu. After that, entering again and racing another validated lap usually makes you see the first one. Probably it is just the refresh time for the servers

Thank's alot for the Big Help Man! ;)

58 minutes ago, RideTheTornado said:

How long are these events? They aren't a week long like most games, are they? If so, it's already unattainable for me.

I didn't get whether you were asking about how long they are kept available or how long they take to complete, to avoid any misinformation, i'll answer both:

They are held open for around a week but it just takes 10 minutes to boot ps4, load game) play and check if you were saved at the leaderboards. It shouldn't be a problem for anybody, except that it gonna take around 5~6 months starting from scratch.

23 minutes ago, Dragonxlave said:

Do i have to be at the leaderboards?

Or should every event count towards the 20?

In theory no, in reality maybe.

You only need set a valid time in these events, but there is no way of knowing if the time registered properly if you don't get in the top 3000. Mind you, you only need to put the time in there, but you don't need to keep it until the end of the event, so if you are overtaken by other players no problem. 

12 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

I didn't get whether you were asking about how long they are kept available or how long they take to complete, to avoid any misinformation, i'll answer both:

They are held open for around a week but it just takes 10 minutes to boot ps4, load game) play and check if you were saved at the leaderboards. It shouldn't be a problem for anybody, except that it gonna take around 5~6 months starting from scratch.

Five to six months from scratch, huh? Well, I'm already fucked, then.

1 hour ago, totallycrushed said:

Please read the first post

You NEED to be in the leaderboard in the top 3000 for it to count.

No, you don't.  You need a valid lap.  On my last event, I purposely didn't each top 3000, and got the platinum, after about 30 events....

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, RideTheTornado said:

Five to six months from scratch, huh? Well, I'm already fucked, then.

No you arent, there are enough events for anyone who still havent started this game to reach 20 without problem. If this trophy wont glitch on you.

There are like 27 or 28 new events, they are starting each monday every week. 

If you are starting like I am, then you will make your 20 event around January 2018... This kinda sucks, but as long as everything will work I hope I can do this. I'm really disappointed that they couldn't at least put more events per one week. I'm wondering if they will put more events after that.

Oh, and you don't have to be in top 3000 players to count! People doesn't realize that even if you will make some time you can fall at the end of the week way under 3000. Just make a valid lap and that's all... Leaderboards refreshing a little bit slow, so your time can show up a little bit later. I made a time that was in first 100 and at today I was 900... But I'm not going for top times, just to get over with it. 

looking at pickng this up, as there are over 20 events atm. can i join events from the get go without any time invested in the game?

also are certain vehcles needed or given to me for the events?

i now have the game, thx for the info. 

Edited by Leenewbe