Current and upcoming events for the "Community Ambassador" trophy

totallycrushed

After completing my 20th challenge I did NOT get a trophy.

I have completed 13 challenges in 2018 (67-79), this year I completed 7 more (last this week). I think that the challenges, that I completed last year, do not affect the trophy, because the results of the last season has been removed from the record table.

Can anyone confirm this?

12 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

@Horus1895 Make sure your times are in the leaderboards. Most I've got back has been that they've counted.

Now I can only see the results of the races in 2019. When I try to look at the records of the 79th event (for example), message appear, that there are no records at all, although in 2018 I completed these event, remaining on the leaderboard.

Therefore, I believe, all the results of the last season have been removed.

P.S. Sorry for my English.

Edited by Horus1895

On 8/3/2019 at 9:31 AM, Horus1895 said:

Now I can only see the results of the races in 2019. When I try to look at the records of the 79th event (for example), message appear, that there are no records at all, although in 2018 I completed these event, remaining on the leaderboard.

P.S. Sorry for my English.

Hello friend, I think you should complete 20 challenges of a season. I have read cases where trophies do not jump when they have already completed 20 challenges. In this season there are still many challenges still. I have 7 challenges with what will come out today, I will have challenges to spare if a problem occurs.

On 4/3/2019 at 1:44 AM, totallycrushed said:

Pagani Passion 2019 is now live!

Hello friend, I have a question for you. Exactly, when would I get the trophy to participate in 20 challenges? Will they give it to me at the end of the last race or should I wait for my name to appear on the qualifying list of the last challenge? I have that big doubt because I do not know when they will give me the trophy. I imagine that they would give it to me when I enter the network of pilots at the end of my last challenge. Help me with that doubt, please. One more question, does not need a Plus subscription to access the network of pilots ?. I do not have a subscription at this time and I can enter without any problem, to access the multiplayer races they ask me for Plus. I await your answers, greetings. XOXO

@FLu-Phone Pop should happen when you've completed your valid lap in the 20th event. Events should not require a Plus subscription.

9 hours ago, DhionatanSantos said:

Is it possible to only progress towards Comm Ambassador without popping any other trophy, in case s*it happens?

Yes but you have to be careful mainly with Do You Smell Somethin'? And some other trophies with the green background.

DTM Masters is now live!

Edited by totallycrushed
  • Like 1

On 3/8/2019 at 6:31 AM, Horus1895 said:

If that's really the case, you still have more than enough events to complete this year. I wouldn't stress about that if I were you ?

Got this trophy after completing the 22th challenge! ?

On 11.03.2019 at 2:21 AM, FLu-Phone said:

Hello friend, I have a question for you. Exactly, when would I get the trophy to participate in 20 challenges?

I got the trophy right after I left the session.

@totallycrushed thx for reply. im just gonna start by doing community events, and not go for any other trophies, so i can delete it from my list if it becomes unobtainable. if sms decide to add more events in the future i'm definitely going for this platinum. just bought game of the year edition since one of the upcoming events requires dlc.

17 minutes ago, sssande93 said:

@totallycrushed thx for reply. im just gonna start by doing community events, and not go for any other trophies, so i can delete it from my list if it becomes unobtainable. if sms decide to add more events in the future i'm definitely going for this platinum. just bought game of the year edition since one of the upcoming events requires dlc.

Keep a very close eye on how you drive as I wanted the Community Ambassador trophy as my first but I ended up popping Emergency Stop (brake from 100kph to 0kph in 2 seconds) and Do You Smell Somethin’? (let your brakes reach 1000 degrees) just by driving normally if not slower than I otherwise would.

33 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

Keep a very close eye on how you drive as I wanted the Community Ambassador trophy as my first but I ended up popping Emergency Stop (brake from 100kph to 0kph in 2 seconds) and Do You Smell Somethin’? (let your brakes reach 1000 degrees) just by driving normally if not slower than I otherwise would.

oh shit, one of my friends said I didn't have to think about anything, he got Community Ambassador as first trophy in the game. im confident I can avoid getting emergency stop, but now I immediately got afraid of popping "You Smell Somethin'?". is there a way to tell how many degrees the brakes are? ?

Edited by sssande93

12 minutes ago, sssande93 said:

oh shit, one of my friends said I didn't have to think about anything, he got Community Ambassador as first trophy in the game. im confident I can avoid getting emergency stop, but now I immediately got afraid of popping "You Smell Somethin'?". is there a way to tell how many degrees the brakes are? 1f605.png

It’s been a while since I last played the game so I can’t remember if there is. The easy way is to just drive very slow around the track. It sucks driving that slow but it will stop your brakes from heating up too much and you won’t need to worry about braking hard for the other trophy.

3 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

It’s been a while since I last played the game so I can’t remember if there is. The easy way is to just drive very slow around the track. It sucks driving that slow but it will stop your brakes from heating up too much and you won’t need to worry about braking hard for the other trophy.

yeah I was thinking the same, better safe than sorry I guess ?