Current and upcoming events for the "Community Ambassador" trophy

totallycrushed

It seems like they add step by step new events. There is no reason to expect they will stop to add more in 2020. 

Because of this fact, i m confused about project cars is listed as impossible platin due online trophies. 

Before i start with this game, can everyone let me know, is it possible to get platinum (if more community events are coming), or is there any other impossible online trophy?

11 minutes ago, GermanProGaming2 said:

It seems like they add step by step new events. There is no reason to expect they will stop to add more in 2020. 

Because of this fact, i m confused about project cars is listed as impossible platin due online trophies. 

Before i start with this game, can everyone let me know, is it possible to get platinum (if more community events are coming), or is there any other impossible online trophy?

Everything is working just fine its just a matter of getting enough events in the future

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

@GermanProGaming2 the game is currently unolttable since there’s not enough events and we don’t know if we will get new ones since SMS doesn’t inform us.

other than that the online trophies are still obtainable.

Ah thanks, now i understand the point.

I think they will add more events year by year until ps5 realese. I start this game soon than. 

Woot finally done. First I thought it glitched. I had to check back my rankings on some of the previous events. Thanks @totallycrushed for keeping us updated.

I wanted to start this game last year but I was too late and didn't have enough community events, so I promised myself if there will be new ones this year I'll do it. And there were.

BTW this current one, after you finish you can only go on continue. It will restart the event and your time will be gone but you can exit as it still registers as long as it's clean. Just putting it out there because it's a bit different from the others and confused me a little.

Edited by DizzyDavidson
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Woot finally done. First I thought it glitched. I had to check back my rankings on some of the previous events. Thanks @totallycrushed for keeping us updated.

I wanted to start this game last year but I was too late and didn't have enough community events, so I promised myself if there will be new ones this year I'll do it. And there were.

BTW this current one, after you finish you can only go on continue. It will restart the event and your time will be gone but you can exit as it still registers as long as it's clean. Just putting it out there because it's a bit different from the others and confused me a little.

Nice! Glad that you got it. I'm just hoping for a new batch after this one...

So, I keep seeing that previous events become empty, with no leaderboard results whatsoever. Does that affect the trophy in any way? Asking because I'm fairly certain I've completed 20 events by now (and double checked by finding myself on leaderboards)

6 hours ago, freddie1989 said:

I have literally just picked this up. Presumably this is still doable?

I recon there will still be more events next year. When they close down the servers they would give us plenty notice

11 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

@freddie1989 Currently no.

14 hours ago, jamboman001 said:

I recon there will still be more events next year. When they close down the servers they would give us plenty notice

So am I right in thinking that you have to do 20 different events and currently there aren't enough to do so? If I start now am I just hoping and praying they still release 20 more? Cheers

@freddie1989 Yes. 20 different events so that's 20 weeks.  In the original post I have mentioned the current and upcoming events and currently the game is unplattable due to this. And the possibility of 20 new events in the future is a possibility but nothing's certain.

You can follow this thread for notifications, I update the OP and post a new event every Monday so you shouldn't get too much bombardment of notifications...

...Except when people ask the same couple questions every week a couple times.

@freddie1989 As far as we know these are the last 4 community events available. It is unknown if they will add more events. Therefore for anyone starting from here, it is currently unobtainable until further notice as you need to participate in 20 community events. It's up to you if you want to take the risk but I'd wait a month or so for an announcement.

• Like 1

On 02/07/2019 at 6:22 AM, Sydoki said:

@totallycrushed Started at The Green Hell 2019 (55/79), and at the moment anything before 58's even is empty.

...but! Just to make sure I waited 5-6 hours and went through all the events' leaderboards again, and surely, the trophy popped! :) 

I seem to be having this problem too. I started at the same place and currently events 55, 56, 57 and 58 are all showing up blank.

Fortunately I just started going through all of the events and pressing the Find Me button and the trophy's just popped up right now. Thank god for that.