Current and upcoming events for the "Community Ambassador" trophy

totallycrushed

2 hours ago, zomba666 said:

Great news ! Thank you

Edit : i see nothing new. 79 events , the same as before.Is it normal ? 

40 minutes ago, ShuratoGTR said:

me too

It doesn't work like that. The event count can be anything. Every time you open the Community Events tab it shows the current event which is 51/79 right now.

12 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

It seems that PS4 does not have the new events. I'll keep an eye out on the situation and ask around where I can if it's an error or have they stopped supporting the PS4 version.

I hope not, i need only 5 events for the trophy. If they stopped the supporting it whould be @$^!@?%!$

I asked the company on email and Twitter for some events, but no answer?

Edited by Mrs_Kruemmel

Does anybody have a link source? I can t see anything new on the community spot and I Don t get when I have to be ready for new/reopened events

8 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

You keep track of the amount played/needed manually

I mean expecially because I am logging frequently but I can t access any race, only see the first time profile of them all. 

If I anybody has an answer I would be glad thanks (I am on ps4 and European if it makes any difference) 

• 10 months later...

hello there! I wanted to ask a thing. does this trophy counts your in game stats or  your savedata stats as reference? cause I can clearly see on my storage that I have like 4 "ghost times" registered, but when I logged in the game after 1 year, yesterday, I checked all recent the past events and I can't see any "account registered time". should I have to worry for this to happen again midway through this 25 events as well?   I changed from physical to digital game, but my account, savedata, and offline stats (I can see them in front of me), are still the same and present. 

can anyone clear this confusion? thank you all.

On 5/3/2021 at 11:39 PM, Dade728883 said:

hello there! I wanted to ask a thing. does this trophy counts your in game stats or  your savedata stats as reference? cause I can clearly see on my storage that I have like 4 "ghost times" registered, but when I logged in the game after 1 year, yesterday, I checked all recent the past events and I can't see any "account registered time". should I have to worry for this to happen again midway through this 25 events as well?   I changed from physical to digital game, but my account, savedata, and offline stats (I can see them in front of me), are still the same and present. 

can anyone clear this confusion? thank you all.

I am curious as well.  I was at 15 or 16 originally... question is will I get it in 3 or 4 more?  or do I need to do all 20 again?   Has anyone been able to get the trophy with the incremental new events?

20 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

Old events sometimes do and sometimes don't count. Really not sure what decides it, but when I did this in 2017 I did this with two sets of events and again in 2019 on Steam. If someone has already earned the trophy during the new events, their old events counted.

I hope the only one player who earned this trophy during the new events is not a cheater. 

10 minutes ago, zomba666 said:

I hope the only one player who earned this trophy during the new events is not a cheater. 

I doubt it. I haven't seen them in this thread before but they seem to like racing games too. This trophy seriously is wonky like that and shit does happen.

Hello everyone,

I'm planning on buying the GOTY edition of the game (DLC's are on disk in Europe apparently) in few days in order to do the Platinum trophy.

It seems that Community Challenges were added recently in order to get "Community Ambassador" trophy.

When will it be too late to complete 20 races ? In other words, how many time I've got until I can't do the trophy ?

In addition to this, I've heard that sometimes laps doesn't count ? Is that still the case ? Can you explain what is it about ?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

• Like 1