Current and upcoming events for the "Community Ambassador" trophy

totallycrushed

The Final Parade Lap is now live!

Congratulations to everyone who managed to get the Community Ambassador trophy and the platinum!

I will be posting my best lap on the event soon, I hope you'll do the same.
After that I think it's time to retire on pCARS and hopefully we'll meet on the track in other racing sims!

If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver. - Ayrton Senna

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

17 hours ago, ANTIOX_ said:

Just found out this is no longer attainable. What a bummer! Was gonna buy pc2 after patting pc1 but I won't be doing that now. 

PC2 doesnt have such a trophy though. It has a few online trophies, but not anything random bugged trophy like this one.

Also the reason why the Platinum percentage is over 2 times higher (2,03% vs 5,30%). 

• 5 weeks later...

Randomly fired up Project Cars tonight and had a look at the Community Events tab in the hope that some new events had been added......

and it seems our prayers have been answered.

Events 50 through to 78 have been refreshed.  At the time of writing event 50 is currently open.

The downside is any times you had recorded in the last 29 events previously appear to be gone.  So it may mean doing up to another 20 events again to get the trophy.

Ah well, at least it is possible now.

Edited by MaverickSeven
typo
  • Like 1

Wow, that's a cool surprise! You'd expect them to stop adding events after they put one called "The Final Parade Lap" up on the Community Events.

I'm glad that isn't the case though, good luck to anyone who's going for the platinum! :D 

Is there any way to earn Community Ambassador as your first trophy in the game? I'd hate for the trophy to glitch on me, making the platinum unobtainable.

Also, any confirmation about the need to be in the top 3000 on the leaderboards? Some are saying it's required, others say it isn't.

@Smzthy- Possible but very tough since there's a trophy for getting the brakes to hit 1000° C temperature.

Making sure that your time is in the leaderboards with :square: and making sure you're in top 3000 almost guarantees the trophy will pop at your 20th event. We had multiple players here that followed my instructions and said that the trophy popped on their 20th.

Edited by totallycrushed
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Smzthy- said:

Is there any way to earn Community Ambassador as your first trophy in the game? I'd hate for the trophy to glitch on me, making the platinum unobtainable.

Also, any confirmation about the need to be in the top 3000 on the leaderboards? Some are saying it's required, others say it isn't.

Yes, is possible (I did that for a friend before he got a ps4).

There's only a few miscaleneous trophies that you may have to worry, but usually are easy to avoid, since top 3000 times shouldn't require to go really fast (I usually got times in the top 1500, some even in the top 500 while driving half throttle and going easy.. but maybe track knowladge plaid a big part in it, since my best results while driving like this were in places like the Ring, that I know fairly well).

Alao I don't even know how it's easy to get your brakes to 1000°C (my brother got me that trophy while he was helping me with Community Embassador while I was away). I never got my brakes to heat that high.. Maybe it's because I try to not lock my brakes and after going braking for a bit, I stop braking and brake again (of just lift the brakes a bit), but I really don't know how I can avoid it so easily.

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 2