GTA IV road to platinum difficulties

BeastMcMercenary

The only reason those two wouldn't be unlocking are if you're using cheats or a save hack.

Honestly, I thought chain reaction was glitched for me, but for some reason it just didn't pop up when I got it. I was trying to unlock it for roughly an hour before I realized it had popped earlier. Either I just didn't see it, or there is something wrong with it in that sense. I guess look at your XMB to double check? I know it sounds like a dumb suggestion..

Edited by BeautifulTorment
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

hi everyone (1st post) i'm having real trouble with getting the 100% game complete trophy. i even went to the trouble of buying the brady games guide book after COUNTLESS HOURS of trying & retrying. this is driving me crazy. any advice would be great, thanks

• 2 months later...

hi everyone (1st post) i'm having real trouble with getting the 100% game complete trophy. i even went to the trouble of buying the brady games guide book after COUNTLESS HOURS of trying & retrying. this is driving me crazy. any advice would be great, thanks

have you tried the hanging out with friends activity? (Jacob, Brucie, Packie) cause right now that and the 200 pigeons is all I need left to get the 100%

• Like 1

I had a lot of trouble with this, what I had missed was BEATING each friend at each game type they can do.

As far as I can tell, you need tp play each friend at each game they have available, and win ON THE FIRST GO.

I think it won't count if you lose, select play again and then win, you must play them once, and win that time. If you lose then end the 'date' and try again next time. I also made sure to get a full lapdance when taking them to the strippers each time.

Also make sure you have won all the seperate races. You can get the race trophy by doing the same one 20 times, but for 100% you must win each one (of 9) at least once.

Not sure if this will help, but those were the things I needed to finish that horrible trophy!

I had a lot of trouble with this, what I had missed was BEATING each friend at each game type they can do.

As far as I can tell, you need tp play each friend at each game they have available, and win ON THE FIRST GO.

I think it won't count if you lose, select play again and then win, you must play them once, and win that time. If you lose then end the 'date' and try again next time. I also made sure to get a full lapdance when taking them to the strippers each time.

Also make sure you have won all the seperate races. You can get the race trophy by doing the same one 20 times, but for 100% you must win each one (of 9) at least once.

Not sure if this will help, but those were the things I needed to finish that horrible trophy!

You don't even need to win activities on date cause that's not counted for the friendship % the ones count are Brucie, Little Jacob and Packie (Dwayne and Roman are not counted due to them having a possible death)

• 2 months later...

have you tried the hanging out with friends activity? (Jacob, Brucie, Packie) cause right now that and the 200 pigeons is all I need left to get the 100%

Thanks maurjen. I tried EVERYTHING LOL Turns out all i had left was the last event with eddie. i had done it before so i obviously didn't save it. good luck