Easy Runner Trophy Unattainable?

trilogyhead

Hello,

So recently I have been trying to achieve the Easy Runner trophy but for seem reason I cannot get it. I have all the upgrades unlocked, have tried the feat in various locations and I have still not managed to unlock this trophy. I have also finished all its neighbouring trophies such as George's Garrison and Belle of the Ball. Any suggestions to what I should do?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, trilogyhead said:

Hello,

So recently I have been trying to achieve the Easy Runner trophy but for seem reason I cannot get it. I have all the upgrades unlocked, have tried the feat in various locations and I have still not managed to unlock this trophy. I have also finished all its neighbouring trophies such as George's Garrison and Belle of the Ball. Any suggestions to what I should do?

Thanks.

You probably just aren't doing it right. Have you checked out the guide on this site? Thats what helped me with the trophy and location. My guess is that you aren't springboarding at the start (which was the case when I was going for the trophy). I'm surprised that it's this one that you are missing. For some reason I can't get the belle of the ball one, even though I 100% do it correctly. 

On 14/01/2017 at 0:56 PM, Smithy said:

You probably just aren't doing it right. Have you checked out the guide on this site? Thats what helped me with the trophy and location. My guess is that you aren't springboarding at the start (which was the case when I was going for the trophy). I'm surprised that it's this one that you are missing. For some reason I can't get the belle of the ball one, even though I 100% do it correctly. 

I have checked various guides (the guide on the site was the first i checked) and tried different methods such as how late I roll, etc. But still no result :/

And yeah it took me a while to get that as I would end up missing a step or end up climbing something accidentally.

Edited by trilogyhead