25 peg leg trinkets?

Sir_Bee

Damn, well I guess I will explore the mountains tonight to try and figure out how to get there lol.

Also, on a different topic, I have played this game for over 10 hours, I am around 70% done (I think) and I only just realized I can send my recruits on missions lol.

Edited by Sir_Bee

there is no use for it, you only need the 24 for the side missions, BUT you do need the 25th for the 100% sync. If thats the one I think youre talking about, I had trouble finding the cave entrance for it as well. I went down to the water and there was an entrance by the water. there are also some caves that you enter through the top. Just keep looking and I bet you'll find it.

there is no use for it, you only need the 24 for the side missions, BUT you do need the 25th for the 100% sync. If thats the one I think youre talking about, I had trouble finding the cave entrance for it as well. I went down to the water and there was an entrance by the water. there are also some caves that you enter through the top. Just keep looking and I bet you'll find it.

Thanks, I had actually seen it before, I just had no idea how to get to it. I ended up just jumping off the cliff (and dying a few times) to land by it.