PS3 Complete Edition DLC cases

Porchema

Hey guys!

I had bought the Complete Edition (Digital not disk) about a year ago from PSN store, but never got into the game until recently. So the after playing the two first desks, the game asked to download the three remaining desks, which I did.

Now today I completed all main story cases, but when I wanted to go play the DLC ones, I couldn't find them. 

I tried looking through the 'Cases' option in the main menu and via the store to see if I still got something to download, still nothing. I read somewhere that the DLC stories are triggered while playing the main game. So if I got everything downloaded, why didn't I get them? 

Thanks a lot in advance!

You can't see "Reefer Madness" or any of the other cases when you look the traffic, vice or arson desks when looking at the menus?

I'd advise to backup the current save you have and remove game and save data and download them again. See if "A slip of the tongue" comes up since it's a traffic desk case and should come up pretty early.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

You can't see "Reefer Madness" or any of the other cases when you look the traffic, vice or arson desks when looking at the menus?

I'd advise to backup the current save you have and remove game and save data and download them again. See if "A slip of the tongue" comes up since it's a traffic desk case and should come up pretty early.

No, I don't see them. All I see is the main cases that I've completed. 

I think I'll platinum the game first, uninstall and then reinstall and see what happens. 

3 minutes ago, Porchema said:

No, I don't see them. All I see is the main cases that I've completed. 

I think I'll platinum the game first, uninstall and then reinstall and see what happens. 

Good idea since you don't lose anything when you're going for the plat. Just look for "A slip of the tongue" when you start again and you should be good.

The DLC cases get filtered in order seamlessly with the rest of main story cases if you started a new game with the DLC installed. The Consul's Car DLC case happens between The Driver's Seat and Marriage Made In Heaven story cases on the Traffic Desk. A Slip of the Tongue DLC case happens between A Marriage Made In Heaven and The Fallen Idol story cases on the Traffic Desk. Reefer Madness DLC case happens between The Black Caesar and The Set Up story cases on the Vice Desk. The Naked City DLC case happens between The Set Up and Manifest Destiny story cases on the Vice Desk. Nicholson Electroplating DLC case occurs between A Polite Invitation and A Different Kind of War story cases on the Arson Desk. If that's not what happened, something is probably not installed correctly.

Edited by damon8r351

10 hours ago, damon8r351 said:

The DLC cases get filtered in order seamlessly with the rest of main story cases if you started a new game with the DLC installed. The Consul's Car DLC case happens between The Driver's Seat and Marriage Made In Heaven story cases on the Traffic Desk. A Slip of the Tongue DLC case happens between A Marriage Made In Heaven and The Fallen Idol story cases on the Traffic Desk. Reefer Madness DLC case happens between The Black Caesar and The Set Up story cases on the Vice Desk. The Naked City DLC case happens between The Set Up and Manifest Destiny story cases on the Vice Desk. Nicholson Electroplating DLC case occurs between A Polite Invitation and A Different Kind of War story cases on the Arson Desk. If that's not what happened, something is probably not installed correctly.

Aren't all all DLC cases included in the Digital version of the game? 
I also noticed that the US PSN store has a L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass which contains the 4 DCL cases. However, this particular pass isn't available on the EU store.

I had the complete edition fully downloaded, played through the main cases and that's it. I'll probably first platinum the game, delete everything then reinstall. Hopefully I won't have to replay the whole story all over again just to get those DLC cases..

8 minutes ago, Porchema said:

Aren't all all DLC cases included in the Digital version of the game? 
I also noticed that the US PSN store has a L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass which contains the 4 DCL cases. However, this particular pass isn't available on the EU store.

I had the complete edition fully downloaded, played through the main cases and that's it. I'll probably first platinum the game, delete everything then reinstall. Hopefully I won't have to replay the whole story all over again just to get those DLC cases..

Unfortunately you must play the story again to get to the DLC cases. Make a backup of the save data before you delete and reinstall the game.

2 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

Unfortunately you must play the story again to get to the DLC cases. Make a backup of the save data before you delete and reinstall the game.

I just checked my Service List, and found that I have the Rockstar Pass downloaded. I guess I have no other choice, but to replay the game again.

2 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

I backed up, my files, deleted everything and reinstalled. Still the only DLC that it installs is 'The Council's Car'. I don't understand why the EU store doesn't have an options to download the DLC cases separately like the US store does.