Hero Hunt tips

local_jesster

best bet is to get 3 friends and and go to south american servers, then murder your friends

.....and god damnit!  this is the same trophy card I've had since the day the site changed over.  No matter how much I edit it, it always ends up being this

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Edited by DerelictSoul
noticed my trophy card

If you manage to become a hero then use Lando because he has glitch where you can spam his explosive shot trait by pressing L1 over and over.  If your just going for a trophy then this is the the tactic I would use to ensure a win. After that I would just play normal and show off my true skills in Battlefront. 

15 hours ago, marvelboy10 said:

If you manage to become a hero then use Lando because he has glitch where you can spam his explosive shot trait by pressing L1 over and over.  If your just going for a trophy then this is the the tactic I would use to ensure a win. After that I would just play normal and show off my true skills in Battlefront. 

Which sadly got patched today. 

I got this in my second game of hero hunt. The hardest part is becoming the hero, but it eventually will happen. When you do, play as Leia. She has the heal token ability which is critical. The key is to keep mobile, stay in close quarters areas (not open areas), and use the token whenever possible. Drop the shield only if you need the cover to get the token, then get ready to keep moving.

Good luck!

• Like 1

I thought this was going to take ages for me to get but it wasn't so bad.  I used Bossk on Imperial Station.  Just keep running down the corridors then stop at a choke point (on stairs looking down into the corridor that intersects the long corridor), wait for a few of the rebels to arrive and use toxic escape and use the micro grenades if you like.  Or if some are coming from, say top of the stairs left corridor, save the micro grenades for them, then run off in the opposite direction. Use your blaster to take any out running at you and run to corridors on the other side of the map.  Keep doing that, pick up hero health (if the rebels are camping by it, micro grenade it, grab the health, then toxic escape).  To become the hero, jetpack, explosive shot and whatever else you want.  People seem to like scatter gun.

Edited by sicroy
correction
  • Like 1

On 22/1/2017 at 10:55 PM, radioavon said:

I've come close twice before but lost in over time which is super frustrating. Idk if there is anyway to boost this but I'd be willing to try.

let's gather 4 players and enter in a hero hunt match, hopefully we can play without randoms, set a time and date where not too many play

12 hours ago, Mindtrash_USA said:

let's gather 4 players and enter in a hero hunt match, hopefully we can play without randoms, set a time and date where not too many play

I'd be well up for joining you as one of the four players, ive gotten 4th or 3rd place once or twice but normally someone wins by a mile. 

• Like 1

If your not boosting I would recommend playing as Chewbacca for rebels and Bossk for Imperials. The reason being is because chewbacca has increased health and has deadly attacks that can kill 2-5 enemies at once. So that's good if you want to have a huge lead and guarantee a win. For Bossk he is similar because he also has deadly attacks that can kill multiple enemies. So I recommend finding a good place to camp so you can get a good streak,win,and be on your way to the platinum trophy.Happy Hunting and may the Force be with you.

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 2

On 1/24/2017 at 4:34 PM, Mindtrash_USA said:

17 hours ago, DJROE95 said:

I'd be well up for joining you as one of the four players, ive gotten 4th or 3rd place once or twice but normally someone wins by a mile. 

Add me and we'll set something up! I actually got one win naturally the other day but more than happy to help or go for the diorama.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I got it done the old fashion way: just play the mode and kick ass! But seriously, usually you will become the hero at the start at some point, or by getting enough damage points... Best combination is the Hoth ice cave map, being Luke Skywalker and just running around in circles through the caves (not in the open!!!), picking off 2-3 at time and using cave walls as cover, while grabbing hero health pickups along the way, I got 45 kills as first hero, almost ended the match, but got cocky and killed. Still won though. Don't get cocky. Keep moving and spread em thin! Otheriwse they overrun you.

It's easy enough to become the hero at some point. I think it's fair that the one with the most wins gets their damage reset to zero to give others a chance. When you do become the hero, stall for as long as you can and wait for enemies to come to you. I prefer Luke, Leia and Vader. I really embarrassed myself playing Boba Fett- died within less than 15 seconds though I had an unlucky spawn point.

The most frustrating time I had with this trophy was the final hero getting 2 more kills than me within the last 2 seconds of the match. I was looking at the timer getting excited...