TLOWNESU

Trophies Missable if I also play on PC or Xbone?

4 posts in this topic

Though I've only played the game on PS4 so far, if I were to play on PC or Xbone as well would the trophies become missable? For example, if I do something that would pop a trophy on the PS4 version, but I did it while playing the game on PC would it just not pop? Or is it a case where the PS4, PC, and Xbone SMITE accounts are separate from eachother

I can't answer your question for sure because I play Smite on PC, but if you unlock an achievement on PC and then play on PS4, it will either auto-pop or you will have to unlock it again. Pretty sure you won't get locked out of earning a trophy. They would receive a lot of complaints if that was the case. 

I think it will auto-pop because you get in game awards wich are connected to trophies. Thats why people could get all trophies in 1 or days when the trophypatch came out. 

Has anyone confirmed if this works? If i decide to play Smite on PC (after i linked my PS4 and PC account) would the trophies be achievable if i play mostly on PC rather then PS4? Lets say im playing on PC and i manage to master 70 Gods, would i get the trophy on Smite when i log on from my PS4?

Edited by Kyl542