Mr Whoopee

neobowler

I just need the Mr. whoopee to complete 100%. I didn't do It during the, 'I scream, you scream' mission. I can not find it again. I know all of the tricks, play vigilante, fire truck missions. I know it is supposed to spawn around Catalina mansion. I can't find it. put so much time in at this point. Any other tips anyone can help me with? Maybe the hour it is supposed to show up or something. Please and thanks,

I haven't played GTA 3, but the GTA Wikia sais:

The Mr Whoopee is the rarest vehicle in the game. Finding it in traffic is very difficult.
- On rare occasions, it can be spotted driving around Chinatown, Portland View, Saint Mark's, Rockford and Cedar Grove.
- It can rarely be found parked in the parking lot at the Staunton View Picnic Area in Wichita Gardens. Also found driving around Cochrane Dam, where it is more common.

- During Vigilante and Firefighter missions.

- At the Import/Export garage, Portland Harbor, after all vehicles on the list have been delivered.

I hope it helps. 

1 hour ago, neobowler said:

I just need the Mr. whoopee to complete 100%. I didn't do It during the, 'I scream, you scream' mission. I can not find it again. I know all of the tricks, play vigilante, fire truck missions. I know it is supposed to spawn around Catalina mansion. I can't find it. put so much time in at this point. Any other tips anyone can help me with? Maybe the hour it is supposed to show up or something. Please and thanks,

Once that mission has been completed the only simple way really is to just keep playing the Firefighter side mission until one spawns, extinguish its fire and steal it. Even then it can be rare-ish spawn but it's the best way I'm afraid. Finding one in the wild would take forever. 

It's found in fire truck missions if you play through the fire truck mission long enough.

I found it by circling around those mansions on the northeast side of Shoreside Vale for about an hour. They normally spawn behind the northeastern-most mansion by the blocked off tunnel entrance, you'll hear them driving around because they'll be playing music. They're rare, so like I said it took me a good hour or more driving back and forth at that location for one to finally spawn.

Edited by BlindMango