40k kill trophies..

- Deleted -

I found a really good method on True achievements for boosting this. Most effective method is with 4 PS4's but obviously not everyone has money to throw around like that. (See the bottom for time it'll take with others)

Required items:

4 PS4's
4 controllers
4 Accounts with PS Plus
1 Rubber Band
1 Rented Server($1.49 for a day, $6.99 for a week)

Server Setup: game mode is conquest on night woods. lower the respawn time % as well as increasing the damage per bullet %. You can adjust the time settings to whichever time length you prefer with a maximum of 1.5 hours per match. make sure the server is set on RANKED in order for the kills to count and minimize randoms joining. Make the ticket % maximum.

The Method:

With your main account join your rented server. Then bring all three of your dummy accounts into the match. once the match begins use your main account to move the dummy player on the main accounts team over to the other team. this is done by going to server settings then scrolling over one spot R1 and pressing X on the player you want to move. Now it is 1 vs 3 with your main account being solo. 

Next, spawn all dummy accounts into the mobile command vehicle and drive the vehicle over to the 'C' command point and position the vehicle against the wall of the building containing the nail gun. This will allow the players to spawn out of only one side of the vehicle(very important). Spawn your main account into the command vehicle and position it so that it is directly in front of the mobile command center that the dummys will spawn out of. position your main account directly in front of the spot that the dummy accounts will be exiting their command vehicle. Now, RUBBER BAND the right trigger down so that it will constantly be firing. As long as you are close enough to the command post it will constantly replenish your ammo. You may have to adjust the position of the main account player a little bit to make sure it is killing the spawning dummys 100% of the time. 

Now that the main account is set into killing position while constantly firing and being reloaded, you can start spawning in each of the dummy accounts repeatedly. You want to make sure each dummy account is spawning into the mobile command post vehicle. Press X to spawn and then Square to exit the vehicle. The dummys will be immediately killed upon exiting the vehicle. Spawn over and over again for the remainder of the match. You can watch movies or TV shows while you press X and then Square on your dummy account controllers. However, be on the lookout for randoms because they can try to make things alittle harder for you. Randoms can be booted by simply going to the server settings and pressing square to kick the player.

Mathematics and Grind Time:
I am averaging 1,000 kills every 1.5 hour match. 

Thus, it will take about 10 matches at 1.5 hours to achieve the 10,000 kills

10 matches x 1.5 hrs/match = 15 hours. (probably more like 16 total including setup time)

Repeat this process for each of the 10,000 kill Trophies

40 matches x 1.5 hours/match = 60 total hours 

Doing this with 2 people and 4 consoles will double the time taking 120 hours total.
Doing this with 4 people and 4 consoles will quadruple the time taking 240 hours.

all credit goes to a user by the name of "AlwayzLIFTED" on TrueAchievements for finding this method.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

I found a really good method on True achievements for boosting this. Most effective method is with 4 PS4's but obviously not everyone has money to throw around like that. (See the bottom for time it'll take with others)

Required items:

4 PS4's
4 controllers
4 Accounts with PS Plus
1 Rubber Band
1 Rented Server($1.49 for a day, $6.99 for a week)

Server Setup: game mode is conquest on night woods. lower the respawn time % as well as increasing the damage per bullet %. You can adjust the time settings to whichever time length you prefer with a maximum of 1.5 hours per match. make sure the server is set on RANKED in order for the kills to count and minimize randoms joining. Make the ticket % maximum.

The Method:

With your main account join your rented server. Then bring all three of your dummy accounts into the match. once the match begins use your main account to move the dummy player on the main accounts team over to the other team. this is done by going to server settings then scrolling over one spot R1 and pressing X on the player you want to move. Now it is 1 vs 3 with your main account being solo. 

Next, spawn all dummy accounts into the mobile command vehicle and drive the vehicle over to the 'C' command point and position the vehicle against the wall of the building containing the nail gun. This will allow the players to spawn out of only one side of the vehicle(very important). Spawn your main account into the command vehicle and position it so that it is directly in front of the mobile command center that the dummys will spawn out of. position your main account directly in front of the spot that the dummy accounts will be exiting their command vehicle. Now, RUBBER BAND the right trigger down so that it will constantly be firing. As long as you are close enough to the command post it will constantly replenish your ammo. You may have to adjust the position of the main account player a little bit to make sure it is killing the spawning dummys 100% of the time. 

Now that the main account is set into killing position while constantly firing and being reloaded, you can start spawning in each of the dummy accounts repeatedly. You want to make sure each dummy account is spawning into the mobile command post vehicle. Press X to spawn and then Square to exit the vehicle. The dummys will be immediately killed upon exiting the vehicle. Spawn over and over again for the remainder of the match. You can watch movies or TV shows while you press X and then Square on your dummy account controllers. However, be on the lookout for randoms because they can try to make things alittle harder for you. Randoms can be booted by simply going to the server settings and pressing square to kick the player.

Mathematics and Grind Time:
I am averaging 1,000 kills every 1.5 hour match. 

Thus, it will take about 10 matches at 1.5 hours to achieve the 10,000 kills

10 matches x 1.5 hrs/match = 15 hours. (probably more like 16 total including setup time)

Repeat this process for each of the 10,000 kill Trophies

40 matches x 1.5 hours/match = 60 total hours 

Doing this with 2 people and 4 consoles will double the time taking 120 hours total.
Doing this with 4 people and 4 consoles will quadruple the time taking 240 hours.

all credit goes to a user by the name of "AlwayzLIFTED" on TrueAchievements for finding this method.

So glad I don't have this game. Having to throw down $1600-ish for PS4, $240 for controllers, but I guess it balances out with the 14 day free PS+ trial for each account, but holy fuck that's like $1847 (including server) 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

So glad I don't have this game. Having to throw down $1600-ish for PS4, $240 for controllers, but I guess it balances out with the 14 day free PS+ trial for each account, but holy fuck that's like $1847 (including server) 

For most people it'll take 240 hours with just one PS4 which is still a LOT less time than doing it legit. For me I have 2 PS4's and a friend with 2 PS4's so it'll take me 120 hours. So I definitely don't recommend buying anything more than what you already have lol. 

But yeah you should be glad lol. A relatively quick plat turned into one of the grindiest 100%'s just by adding 4 trophies which have nothing to do with the dlc itself. /:

Edited by ryankamal1998
  • Like 1

What a wast of money. But people can join in your server, so you can waste more time. I've done legit 1 year ago when it wasn't easy, now you can spent not a lot of time because you have a lot of strong weapon with each class. Before a sniper was a sniper now you can put a machine gun lol anyway good method but i don't think a lot of people want to do this 100% 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, killer91ITA said:

What a wast of money. But people can join in your server, so you can waste more time. I've done legit 1 year ago when it wasn't easy, now you can spent not a lot of time because you have a lot of strong weapon with each class. Before a sniper was a sniper now you can put a machine gun lol anyway good method but i don't think a lot of people want to do this 100% 

Props for doing it legit man. If my friend can't help with this method I'll probably just do the rest legit. The MP is really easy in this game lol

31 minutes ago, skateak said:

Surprised they had never fixed it. There was talks of patching to a lower amount. A dev a Visceral said they were patching it a year ago but they never followed through I guess. 

Yeah I saw that. Wish they kept their word ):

2 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

Props for doing it legit man. If my friend can't help with this method I'll probably just do the rest legit. The MP is really easy in this game lol

Yeah I saw that. Wish they kept their word ):

Yes the 100% is easy too you just have to put 300+ hours depend on your skill.

• Like 1

id do something like this on ps3 because i love ps3 consoles, i have 5 ps3s but only 2 are still working. ps4 though i will never buy a second one simply because of ps plus. if they didnt make us use psplus for every name i would buy more then one console maybe. i also would have 5 ps3s again if they still let us have 5 accounts per game, but after they nerfed it to 2 systems i said the heck with it im not going to buy 3 to 5 copies of a game for a trophy. i guess they figure they will make more money in the ps store and ps plus then they will selling consoles so they dont care.

i legit was going for those kills, i have one of the dlcs it was free for a few days and i luckily nabbed it. the other 3 dlcs i skipped because the servers are so dead. but you can still get the trophies without it. but then i had to many other fun games to play so i ditched it. i go back to it every once in a while but the teams are so crappy its hard to play. 

i also tweeted the guy a few months ago who said he was going to patch it, he confirmed it wasnt going to happen.

Edited by melodicmizery

Well this is just another reason for me not to go for DLC trophies. In my country, DLC is more expansive then a regular used game. If I would have to buy all this shit for just 100% in the worst BF in the entire frenchise, I would have to sell my 350z for it..

On 1/16/2017 at 5:14 AM, HaserPL said:

Well this is just another reason for me not to go for DLC trophies. In my country, DLC is more expansive then a regular used game. If I would have to buy all this shit for just 100% in the worst BF in the entire frenchise, I would have to sell my 350z for it..

You must have missed out. A month or two before BF1 launched, they gave away every map pack for BF4 and Hardline.

On 16/01/2017 at 0:14 PM, skateak said:

Surprised they had never fixed it. There was talks of patching to a lower amount. A dev a Visceral said they were patching it a year ago but they never followed through I guess. 

I think the problem was that it says right in the description of the achievement "10,000 kills".  I'm not sure if trophy descriptions have been changed after they've been published but I don't believe Microsoft allow it, so they couldn't change them.

If there'd been a 10,000 kill assignment and it said "Earn the assignment" I think they probably would have just changed the assignment in game.

Edited by Delameko

4 hours ago, Delameko said:

I think the problem was that it says right in the description of the achievement "10,000 kills".  I'm not sure if trophy descriptions have been changed after they've been published but I don't believe Microsoft allow it, so they couldn't change them.

If there'd been a 10,000 kill assignment and it said "Earn the assignment" I think they probably would have just changed the assignment in game.

I haven't owned an Xbox so I am not sure about Microsoft's policy on achievements but I do know there has been trophies that have had their requirements chanced throughout the years. It is not that rare for Sony to be okay with that. 

The assignment point that you made would have been a lot better since they have done similar ones and it could be changed in a simple patch. I would chalk that up to Visceral's inexperience of working with a franchise that big.

Edited by skateak

OPs method probably will work but spending shitton of money for 4 trophies is not worth it. If I were to go for this I'd gather a dedicated group of people and go for 200+ kills a day or something like that.

I'll damn this game to hell everytime.

And for the longest I thought Beans Bullets Bandages was the worst trophy in a BF game...

• Like 4

On 1/16/2017 at 11:55 AM, ryankamal1998 said:

I don't know why they didn't make it like other bf dlc trophies. At least they actually have relation to the dlc lol

Probably because they knew halfway through starting this project it was going to suck then probably  did not have enough time to change it continued with the game and put on this horrible long grind of a trophy set out there to keep players on servers for their half-arsed Battlefield title. Or they were bargaining on the slightly more Call of Duty style approach with this instalment to keep that new CoD fanbase on their servers for a while like they do on Activisions servers. Although who knows.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 23 January 2017 at 9:39 PM, audiopile said:

MY BF3 Stats:

657hrs - 34,361 kills... (1.68KDR, not that it matters.)

Dang, they really created this one for the hardcore players huh.

That's dedication right there lol. Well I'm almost done using this method with one other friend and to get us both our 40k kill trophies it would've took around 100+ hours which is WAY better than legit grinding for like half a year.

Each match was just as calculated. 1k kills every 1.5 hours. Sometimes even went over by 100 or so. Only downside to this is it's just super boring. Nevertheless the grind is almost over.

Edited by ryankamal1998

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2017 at 11:43 PM, ryankamal1998 said:

Ecco dedizione proprio lì lol. Bene Ho quasi finito con questo metodo con un altro amico e di farci entrambi i nostri trofei 40k ucciderlo avrei voluti circa 100 + ore, che è il modo migliore di legit di macinazione per come un anno e mezzo.

Ogni partita è stata altrettanto calcolato. 1k uccide ogni 1,5 ore. A volte anche andato oltre da 100 o giù di lì. L'unico lato negativo di questo è che è solo super noioso. Tuttavia la macinatura è quasi finita.

Contratulation, your idea, is è a good idea -)),

mostly to use the "car mobile command" and drive the vehicle to a 'C' point of control and position your vehicle against the wall of the building containing the gun -))

This is possible in empty servers, too. The problems are the randoms...patience -))

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, DARKB1KE said:

$500 PS4 x4 = $2000

What's the cost of PS+ now?  $70?  x4.....

Hahahah yeah right. 

I did pretty clearly state you can do it with one ps4 as long as you have a dedicated team of 4. It will take 240 hours roughly which is a huge amount of town taken off doing it legit. If your partner has 2 ps4's that's even more time taken off. 

33 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

I did pretty clearly state you can do it with one ps4 as long as you have a dedicated team of 4. It will take 240 hours roughly which is a huge amount of town taken off doing it legit. If your partner has 2 ps4's that's even more time taken off. 

Obviously it can be done with a group, and it's highly unlikely most people will have 3 willing friends to just help farm.... but your entire post is set up for a single person to own 4 PS4's. 

1 hour ago, DARKB1KE said:

Obviously it can be done with a group, and it's highly unlikely most people will have 3 willing friends to just help farm.... but your entire post is set up for a single person to own 4 PS4's. 

My friend is doing it with 3 friends no problem. That's what boosting sessions are for. And no, my post was just to show the most efficient method. I do say at the very bottom of the OP the time it'd take without having 4. I did mine using 2 and a friend that had 2. Obviously I'm not expecting people to have 4 Ps4's lying around.