40k kill trophies..

- Deleted -

11 hours ago, ryankamal1998 said:

My friend is doing it with 3 friends no problem. That's what boosting sessions are for. And no, my post was just to show the most efficient method. I do say at the very bottom of the OP the time it'd take without having 4. I did mine using 2 and a friend that had 2. Obviously I'm not expecting people to have 4 Ps4's lying around. 

Great, exception to the rule. 

2 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

Your friend having 3 people to just help him. 

Not everyone has 3 peope willing to dedicate all their time to dying to help 1 person out. 

Then obviously don't try the method. And it's 4 people that need the trophy obviously not just 4 random people. I'm talking as if you'd use boosting sessions or know people that need it. I thought that was just common sense but I guess not.

I highly recommend to do this legit. Boosting for 240 hours must be boring as shit. 

It took me around 380 hours to get 46k kills (had already 6k before the DLC launched). So 40k would probably be ~ 330 hours. 

I honestly don't understand why people even buy a Battlefield game,  if they don't enjoy playing the multiplayer. 

On 16.1.2017 at 3:14 PM, HaserPL said:

Well this is just another reason for me not to go for DLC trophies. In my country, DLC is more expansive then a regular used game. If I would have to buy all this shit for just 100% in the worst BF in the entire frenchise, I would have to sell my 350z for it..

The worst bf is bf4 imho :P

2 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

I highly recommend to do this legit. Boosting for 240 hours must be boring as shit. 

It took me around 380 hours to get 46k kills (had already 6k before the DLC launched). So 40k would probably be ~ 330 hours. 

I honestly don't understand why people even buy a Battlefield game,  if they don't enjoy playing the multiplayer. 

Every match is 1k kills exactly if you set it up right. But I wouldn't recommend this method if there's 4 of you that need the trophy. I was only stating the hours it would take. 2 people with 2 ps4's is the ideal player configuration for this since most people obviously don't have 4 ps4's.

Yeah but it's skill dependent. Could take others much longer to do legit than maybe it would for you.

I bought the game a couple of years ago just to see how it was which was before I was a completionist. There's not many people that "Enjoy" the game enough to grind 40k kills for 4 bronze trophies. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

Every match is 1k kills exactly if you set it up right. But I wouldn't recommend this method if there's 4 of you that need the trophy. I was only stating the hours it would take. 2 people with 2 ps4's is the ideal player configuration for this since most people obviously don't have 4 ps4's.

Yeah but it's skill dependent. Could take others much longer to do legit than maybe it would for you.

I bought the game a couple of years ago just to see how it was which was before I was a completionist. There's not many people that "Enjoy" the game enough to grind 40k kills for 4 bronze trophies. 

Can't be that many years ago,  since it was released in 2015 :P But I see your point. 

However,  if you are a completionist now,  you really should stay away from DICE games before the last DLC is released. Look at the rank 100 Trophy in the Star Wars Battlefront DLC. Who knows,  what they will do in the next Battlefield 1 DLCs? 

And even without the 40k kills trophies Hardline would still be a huge grind. I had around 20k kills,  when I reached rank 150, which you need for another trophy. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Can't be that many years ago,  since it was released in 2015 :P But I see your point. 

However,  if you are a completionist now,  you really should stay away from DICE games before the last DLC is released. Look at the rank 100 Trophy in the Star Wars Battlefront DLC. Who knows,  what they will do in the next Battlefield 1 DLCs? 

And even without the 40k kills trophies Hardline would still be a huge grind. I had around 20k kills,  when I reached rank 150, which you need for another trophy. 

Yeah I try to stay away from most games EA are involved in now ever since they made some of my trophies unobtainable. I think it was up to Visceral for the ridiculous trophies on BFH. I like a lot of their games but I'm not really a MP person. 

Yeah that dlc was a huge unnecessary grind imo. But still props to the people like yourself  that pulled through and did it legit. Test your mettle was quite a pain also

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ryankamal1998 said:

Yeah I try to stay away from most games EA are involved in now ever since they made some of my trophies unobtainable. I think it was up to Visceral for the ridiculous trophies on BFH. I like a lot of their games but I'm not really a MP person. 

Yeah that dlc was a huge unnecessary grind imo. But still props to the people like yourself  that pulled through and did it legit. Test your mettle was quite a pain also

Yeah Visceral is great in designing Bullshit mp trophies. Look at Dantes Inferno. Worst DLC ever lol Me and my Coop Partner were constantly swearing at the game ,when we did that

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Yeah Visceral is great in designing Bullshit mp trophies. Look at Dantes Inferno. Worst DLC ever lol Me and my Coop Partner were constantly swearing at the game ,when we did that

tell me about it lol .. we were pausing after every failure and have 5 minutes of insulting and cursing whoever put these challenges lol 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

a while ago i talked to one of the people on twitter involved with the patch, he said it never happened and wasnt going to at this point basically. 

and they had all the maps for free? now im salty i missed them. i saw one for free and got that then didnt know about any after. im thinking of buying the season pass since its on sale but im pretty sure itll be dead lol

• 3 months later...

I got my first 25k kills playing legit online but i have started to boost just because playing online has really annoying deaths. So i created a boosting chat and we have around 20 players that boost pretty regularly. For our method we have 4 people in a rented sever and park the spawn trucks facing each other with one side of the car blocked off so your forced to spawn on one side and we just rotate kills getting 250 kills per person. 

i have a quistion about this one.

i have done it on ps3 legit and some with boosting

i´m doing the trophies againg on ps4 but with boosting.
i have a dummy and my friend also.
the problem is the kills are not counting..we get the points and on the leaderboard the kills are counting but we dont get the kills on the guns and we lso dont get any coins like battlerifle or shotgun.

is there a solution to this ?
it's like they have a anti kill boost system but i dont know how it works.

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone :)

I want to thank you very much for providing this very helpful strategy @ryankamal1998 (and of course AlwayzLIFTED for posting it on the X Box-forums, I doubt he will ever read these lines :( ).

Back when I was boosting the weapon-specific DLC-trophies (I decided not to go for the 40k, or let's rather say 80k kills across both versions of the game) with blackangel887462, he had a great idea. Therefore, full credit for the method I describe in the following goes to him.

We basically used the method ryankamal1998 has outlined, but we had a total of 8 consoles (2 PS4's and 2 PS3's each). We arranged it the way that the one player (for example me), who was racking up the kills on PS4, was also pressing the respawn buttons on PS3 so that blackangel887462 could get the kills on PS3 at the same time. He, on the other side, was respawning on PS4 all the time so that I was able to continue with the kills there.

Doing it this way (of course it took some time to prepare the complete boosting-setup on 2 separate servers and all systems again and again, but those long match durations helped out a lot), him and me were actually able to boost the kills at the same time, just on different systems.

We then switched roles after we were done with a trophy, changed the weapons and so on.

This method was saving him and me a lot of time and I am very thankful for his idea.

But just as a heads-up: You need a boosting partner who is focussed, ready, willing and able, as you have to press the correct buttons for hours on end (you'll find a certain rhythm in boosting this).

I hope that this helps anyone who is thinking about earning these trophies.

Greetings from Germany!

PS: You only need 2 TV's for the method I described, you do the respawns blind most of the time :)

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...