Rock Band Immortal Question

SlimSanta94

So i've been currently aiming toward earning 5* on expert for this trophy and eventually the platinum. I'm currently having some trouble though where i've played each song 2-3 times and still no trophy. I'm sure that I might just be missing a song but can anyone confirm that you actually can 5* them on different instruments and use the no fail cheat and still unlock it?

Edited by SlimSanta94

Just now, Lance the Lone Wolf said:

Yes you can. I myself got trophy by playing and getting 5* on some of the harder songs on expert bass. On Dream Genie, which is the hardest song in the game in my opnion, I got 5* on expert vocals.

Awesome thanks for clearing that up, i've been doing a lot of the songs on drums so i'll switch to guitar so I don't get bored until I 5* the song i've missed :) did you have no fail mode on?

4 minutes ago, Lance the Lone Wolf said:

Yes I always keep it on :D . Some songs are just inhumanly difficult but I still wanna play them for fun till the end (The DragonForce songs come to mind).

Ah sweet, I was getting worried that no fail was why it hadn't popped yet xD Those dragonforce songs are so fun to play! Thanks for the info buddy :)

• Like 1

No problem ;).

If you're still having problems getting the trophy, a sure way to get the trophy would be to make a setlist with all the songs in the game (Like the Endless Setlist in previous games). Play on expert on your instrument of choice and try to 5* all songs. Write down the songs you weren't able to 5* and play them again on a different instrument. Some of the harder songs are much easier to 5* on Bass (Miracle Man, Metropolis pt.1) or Vocals (Dead Black, Dream Genie).

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Lance the Lone Wolf said:

No problem ;).

If you're still having problems getting the trophy, a sure way to get the trophy would be to make a setlist with all the songs in the game (Like the Endless Setlist in previous games). Play on expert on your instrument of choice and try to 5* all songs. Write down the songs you weren't able to 5* and play them again on a different instrument. Some of the harder songs are much easier to 5* on Bass (Miracle Man, Metropolis pt.1) or Vocals (Dead Black, Dream Genie).

That's a great idea! I'll definitely try that if I don't get it soon :)

39 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

So i've been currently aiming toward earning 5* on expert for this trophy and eventually the platinum. I'm currently having some trouble though where i've played each song 2-3 times and still no trophy. I'm sure that I might just be missing a song but can anyone confirm that you actually can 5* them on different instruments and use the no fail cheat and still unlock it?

Judging by your trophies, it seems like you own the Rival expansion.  A user on PST.org had to five-star the 12 new songs that comes with the expansion as well for the trophy to pop, might be worth a shot :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bezenko said:

Judging by your trophies, it seems like you own the Rival expansion.  A user on PST.org had to five-star the 12 new songs that comes with the expansion as well for the trophy to pop, might be worth a shot :)

Ahh good call I didn't think of that, i'll give that a shot later.. Thanks bud :)

• 2 months later...