Sniper elite 3 ultimate edition

Wuthg21

Ultimate Edition content: 

• Save Churchill Part 1: In Shadows / Save Churchill Part 2: Belly of the Beast / Save Churchill Part 3: Confrontation 

• Hunter Weapons Pack / Camouflage Weapons Pack / Patriot Weapons Pack / Sniper Rifles Weapons Pack / Axis Weapons Pack / Eastern Front Weapons Pack

• Fracture / Night Watch / Outpost Canyon / Plantation / Lost Valley / Airstrip

• The Shooting Range (Singleplayer Mode) / ‘Twilight Strike’ Overwatch Mission (Co-Op Mission) / Capture The Flag (Multiplayer Mode)

Hitler DLC is not on this disc because this DLC was released after Ultimate Edition.

I think Save Churchill dlc was originally split to 3 separate dlcs so you have 3 story dlcs and those weapon dlcs (was there map packs released?) on ultimate edition. Still odd call not to include Hunt the Gray Wolf to it anyway. They really wanted to cash in on people wanting to kill Hitler. 

1 minute ago, Kavatus said:

I think Save Churchill dlc was originally split to 3 separate dlcs so you have 3 story dlcs and those weapon dlcs (was there map packs released?) on ultimate edition. Still odd call not to include Hunt the Gray Wolf to it anyway. They really wanted to cash in on people wanting to kill Hitler. 

Yea exactly, the dlc is't the cheapest either

• 7 months later...
10 hours ago, TristanBrown17 said:

So due to the DLC not showing up under the Ultimate Edition, if I buy "Hunt the Grey Wolf" on the normal Sniper Elite 3, will it mess anything up?

No, the ultimate edition only has the dlc, and the normal edition doesn't have anything

Edited by wuthg21

• 7 months later...
2 hours ago, SeaDragon777 said:

Was another DLC after Churchill? I didn’t know that... ill check the trophies and the store.

Saving churchill was the first dlc, and hunting the grey wolf came after that.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 04/05/2018 at 7:20 AM, SeaDragon777 said:

i bought the SPass; the guns are super bad... skins are ugly... they out again Churchill 1...3 the Hittler was fine... i wasted $30 for nothing! I should buy just the Hittler adLC for $7

I read that like 10 times, still couldn't figure out what you're trying to say.

Hitler was fine, I should just buy the Hitler adLC...