Spoiler

She’s Alive (Bronze)
Travel to Louisiana.

Behind Closed Doors (Bronze)
Close an open door by yourself.

Arms in the Air (Bronze)
Block an enemy attack by guarding.

A-Ha! (Bronze)
Obtain something by closely examining an item.

Nice Try (Bronze)
Put an unrelated object on a shadow plinth.

Open Your Eyes (Bronze)
Use psychostimulants.

In The Bag (Bronze)
Increase your item slots.

Things Got Personal (Bronze)
Finish off an enemy with the knife.

Slash Slash, Slashity Slash! (Bronze)
Clear insects off a door using a knife.

That’s a Spicy Meat-a-ball (Bronze)
Kill an enemy by attaching a Remote Bomb to them and detonating it.

1st Place at the Science Fair (Bronze)
Create all items that contain Chem Fluid and Strong Chem Fluid.

Can’t Catch Me (Bronze)
Complete the “Mia” videotape without being spotted by Marguerite.

Be Kind, Please Rewind (Bronze)
Watch all the videotapes in a single playthrough.

He’s Here, There, Everywhere! (Bronze)
Destroy a Mr. Everywhere statuette.

Less Is More (Silver)
Take down two or more enemies with one shot.

Out Before Dessert (Silver)
Complete the “Happy Birthday” videotape within 5 minutes.

Pelicans in Your Pocket (Silver)
Obtain all of the Antique Coins in Madhouse difficulty.

The Devil Is in the Details (Silver)
Read all of the files in a single playthrough.

Mr. Nowhere (Silver)
Destroy all Mr. Everywhere statuettes.

Playing It Safe (Bronze).
Complete the game on Easy

The Nightmare’s Finally Over (Bronze)
Complete the game on Normal.

Who’s Your Daddy Now? (Silver)
Complete the game on Madhouse.

Just Get Me Outta Here (Gold)
Complete the game within 4 hours.

Resource Manager (Gold)
Complete the game without opening the Item Box more than 3 times.

Biosplattered (Platinum)
Unlock all trophies

HIDDEN TROPHIES:
Five hidden trophies on top of this.

here is the full list on PSN! https://imgur.com/a/NzNj8

Edited by PBJ85
  • Like 2

Not including the 5 hidden trophies, the trophy totals are 1 :platinum:  2  :gold:  6  :silver: 16 :bronze:. Total trophies are 30 including the platinum. The non hidden trophies total 780 points, so those remaining 5 trophies need to be about 400 points, which means the hidden trophies are either 4 :gold: 1 :silver:  or 5 :gold:.

The 1 :platinum: 6  :gold:  6  :silver: 17 :bronze: format has some good symmetry to it, and that'd be 1155 points. The other format would be 1 :platinum: 7  :gold:  6  :silver: 16 :bronze: at 1230 points.

• Like 1

Speedrun trophy, fucking brilliant...... 

The trophies that would worry me the most would be the Resource Master and Walk It Off. 

Was thinking that would it not be easier to just play madhouse difficulty instead of easy or normal for the antique coins until i realised Madhouse won't be unlocked at the start of the game, unless you buy the Deluxe Edition. 

To me, whenever I see trophies for completing a game within 4 hours... it seems as though the game isn't all that long which is disappointing, and said trophy is there just to prove it.  Yet, the list also makes it seem like within 4 hours, they just shove whatever else they can into it to make it longer, such as, finding things and what have you.

But hey, I'll still play the game eventually, just not Day One for me (that's being reserved for Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD, one I have been looking forward to forever).

Since i dont wanna spoil anything i have not checked out the trophies but can someone confirm it is exactly 30 trophies including the platinum?

I plan on making RE7 plat my 5k trophy, just for fun. I am currently 48 trophies away.

Thanks! =)

Edited by Quink666

22 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

To me, whenever I see trophies for completing a game within 4 hours... it seems as though the game isn't all that long which is disappointing, and said trophy is there just to prove it.  Yet, the list also makes it seem like within 4 hours, they just shove whatever else they can into it to make it longer, such as, finding things and what have you.

But hey, I'll still play the game eventually, just not Day One for me (that's being reserved for Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD, one I have been looking forward to forever).

As with most RE games there is a speedrun trophy, Usually it unlocks some weapon.

REvelations 2 had countdown mode, REmaster had 2 speedrun trophies 3 and 5 hours. dont know about Resident evil 0 remaster.

27 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

My thoughts exactly xD.

Trophies don't look that bad. I wonder how hard is Madhouse difficulty. Still not sold on the game tho, but at least I have an idea of the trophies if I ever decide to pick it up.

6 hours ago, Quink666 said:

As with most RE games there is a speedrun trophy, Usually it unlocks some weapon.

REvelations 2 had countdown mode, REmaster had 2 speedrun trophies 3 and 5 hours. dont know about Resident evil 0 remaster.

RE0 has one, or rather two. Obtaining All Weapons is related to getting S Rank (beat game under 3h30m on at least Normal).

Actually working on that game right now, just trying to space it out as it requires multiple playthroughs.

7 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Since i dont wanna spoil anything i have not checked out the trophies but can someone confirm it is exactly 30 trophies including the platinum?

You can see my comment above. It is 30 trophies including the plat, and the trophy list format will either be :platinum: 6  :gold:  6  :silver: 17 :bronze:  at 1155 points, or 1 :platinum: 7  :gold:  6  :silver: 16 :bronze: at 1230 points.