The obligatory thoughts on trophies

crimsonidol38

The Gravity Rush 2-trophies are finally up:
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5765-gravity-rush-2

What do you think about them?

The list seems similar to the first installment, with only a few more collectibles if I'm not mistaken. The defeat 1,000 enemies-trophy might be a grind, though.

Edited by Crimson Idol
Added link for sake of convenience

loving the comic book icons esp. this one :3

7L41e351.png

as the 2 said above, pretty much the same with the first game. 6 skills related trophies... side quests... collectibles and of course, Brace yourself controller... Get Gold on challenges trophies :shakefist: hmm... waitaminute...

Gold Medalist
Completed all challenge missions with gold or better.

there is a rank higher than gold now? oh.. boy, looks like fun~

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Sadly a few of the collectibles (notably two that are gotten in the starting area of the game) are glitched and don't appear whatsoever, making the platinum unobtainable, unless they fix it in a day one patch. Fingers crossed.

Can you go back there later or are you locked out of it after you leave? Might not start it right away if you can't go back for that stuff once they fix it

23 minutes ago, Gage said:

Can you go back there later or are you locked out of it after you leave? Might not start it right away if you can't go back for that stuff once they fix it

You're able to go back and do everything (the game is open world). No worries now though, RIGHT after I made my initial comment, I got on the PS4 and saw there was an update. Things are now fixed and everyone is good to go. Talk about perfect timing.

Edited by ImAPirateSoSueMe
  • Like 2

If l've said it once, l've said it a thousand time l fucking hate god damn mothefuckin collectibles.
Apart from that, looks relatively same as 1st one. I liked first game a lot , definetely will get this as well. 

If challenges are not too bad, it should be another easy platinum. Can't wait to see you again Kat!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

You're able to go back and do everything (the game is open world). No worries now though, RIGHT after I made my initial comment, I got on the PS4 and saw there was an update. Things are now fixed and everyone is good to go. Talk about perfect timing.

Perfect. :D  Very excited to get into it Thursday night. 

This looks very identical to the first game. I do like how the trophy images are similar to the first game's trophies.

6 hours ago, JaM said:

there is a rank higher than gold now? oh.. boy, looks like fun~

Probably platinum. Here's hoping there isn't something similar to the Inferno Health Race.

On 17.1.2017 at 7:29 PM, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

That update seems to be only available for the US-version, though. Yesterday I checked for updates right after inserting the disc and it didn't show me any.

Personally  I hope there aren't any collectibles in those excavation spots. :|