Crash on loading on main screen

Dreggit

2 hours ago, bioxz said:

What kind of crash? Error id? Did you already search for that error?

Haven't heard of a single crash in this game. Maybe your installation is corrupt, have to tried to reinstall the game?

I've researched the crash ID and it is a general application crash and when inspecting the game data it does show that there is curried information.

Now. I know that it is not taking from the cloud as I have it turned off atm. The game while installing functions fine and can be played in the Vader tutorial thing killing rebels

However. Only when it tries to connect to EA servers does it crash. And because it does this automatically it crashes on the menu every time

I've contacted Sony they say it's an EA issue. EA says it's a Sony issue and if the problem persists I should buy a new copy of the game

Now I've installed the game in 1 sitting with no breaks in connection or Internet lulls. And it happens everytime. This is a recent issue too that was only brought on when the newest expansion was released. No issues any other time. If I could fathom a guess it is likely an issue with that update however Noone else seems to have the same issue ad I do and ergo I have no way to fix it

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...