Corcevado

Report/flag someone

69 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, RVMcypress_grave said:

Beat you to that realization. lol

I'm not sure if that effects what MMDE is looking at. He is meticulous though so if his issue is cleared up I am sure there won't be a problem.
I can't speak about TLOU or Killzone so I don't think it would be worth anything to either of us if I looked at those lists.

Nah, I was thinking wrong. I already looked at that game though, and like 10+ others, and saw nothing. Also did some other kinds of checks, so I can't detect anything.

Edited by MMDE

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, RVMcypress_grave said:

Beat you to that realization. lol

I'm not sure if that effects what MMDE is looking at. He is meticulous though so if his issue is cleared up I am sure there won't be a problem.
I can't speak about TLOU or Killzone so I don't think it would be worth anything to either of us if I looked at those lists.

Yeah I've noticed you ninjaed me lol

Killzone SF f**ed me over, because I did plan the completion of the game on hard as my 2000th trophy, but both the trophy for completing the final level and the one for clearing the game on hard popped so close one to another that the one for clearing the last level became my milestone instead of the one I wanted. Never happened in any other game, I was WTF.

Edited by Brightblade76

I've looked through both White Knight Chronicles platinums and both Tales of Symphonia platinums and I don't see anything wrong there.  So at least from this vantage point, you ought to be in the clear on those four games which frequently generate flag reports for a number of reasons.

@Brightblade76 I know not all of the games you are concerned about have been discussed but I wouldn't obsess over it. You remembered a lot about these games even though it has already been several years so unless MMDE's grandson flags you 40 years from now I think you'll be able to easily remember and dispute it.

There is no need to feel paranoid either because you would have to either be super high on the leaderboards, or have world record completion times to be noticed by someone for flagging. Other than that you would have to have ridiculous discrepancies in your trophy lists. You'll have more fun gaming if you aren't worried about this, and with a bunch of games on your list you may not even know if something glitched anyway unless you study trophy guides.
I know I have a game that glitched a bit (I'm not naming it but anyone can pm me if they are that interested) and I never even bothered to look up if the trophies would look suspicious or if they were still possible to obtain in that order if the game didn't screw up. I wouldn't have even noticed that it happened but I was playing with my gf and we earned different trophies for the same thing.

37 minutes ago, Brightblade76 said:

Yes you have to choose Zelos in Flanoir to receive titles for both characters and not only the one for Sheena, but the order in which the titles are given to them it's not necessarily Zelos first and Sheena second, it's simply mandatory to choose Zelos if you want the titles for both at the same time.

Ya that's what I was thinking happened, I didn't even check mine to see if the same happened. 

I really think your list is ok, if you can platinum Tales of Symphonia, and Star Ocean 4 International legitimately, I have no Idea why you would use a save for easier games lol! 

But yup Tales of Symphonia is clean

2 hours ago, RVMcypress_grave said:

@Brightblade76 I doubt anything is wrong with your list but I have a bit of an odd question. Did you restart your WKII game on a new file before getting the platinum?

BTW, going back to this question, it proves you know the game very well, it wasn't easy to spot. I remember going back and forth from WKCII to WKC more than one time while progressing in WKC, like restarting WKCII from scratch as soon as I amassed 10 millions in WKC, just to unlock the trophy for spending those 10 millions in the second game. I was so eager to unlock trophies asap in those mammoth plats that couldn't wait to spend them naturally over the course of WKCII lol

On 8/10/2017 at 5:13 PM, RVMcypress_grave said:

There is no need to feel paranoid either because you would have to either be super high on the leaderboards, or have world record completion times to be noticed by someone for flagging. 

Nah, this is not a safe tactic at all. :P Do look at the people who dispute. Most reports are not of people super high on the leaderboards. You don't need to be stalked or have world record completion times etc.

You should however not need to feel paranoid about getting caught if you've not cheated. There's not that much false reporting, and only a very small minority of reports are even disputed, and of those only a minority, even if not lifted, seems like plausibly not cheated. And if you are reported and the flag is approved, and you don't remember, be honest and say that, and maybe someone can help you remember better if there's an explanation of how it can be done legitimate. You can even talk to other people who has played the game before you dispute, just to refresh your memory.

A few days ago I noticed a guy got the plat for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Vita, and according to a lot of people, it is an impossible plat due to the lack of co op mode on the vita version, in deed he is the only one who has gotten that plat up to this date. How do you report/flag that?

6 minutes ago, FeLiPe_MachiN3 said:

A few days ago I noticed a guy got the plat for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Vita, and according to a lot of people, it is an impossible plat due to the lack of co op mode on the vita version, in deed he is the only one who has gotten that plat up to this date. How do you report/flag that?

You need to have the game on your profile or be part of the report team. You can of course ask someone who meets those requirements.

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/1855-ninja-gaiden-σ2-plus

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1855-ninja-gaiden-σ2-plus/1-master-of-the-secret-arts

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1855-ninja-gaiden-σ2-plus/40-power-of-two

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1855-ninja-gaiden-σ2-plus/41-dynamic-duo

I see nobody, but I think you're right about there having been one person who had the 100% not too long ago.

Edited by MMDE

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

Nah, this is not a safe tactic at all. :P Do look at the people who dispute. Most reports are not of people super high on the leaderboards. You don't need to be stalked or have world record completion times etc.

You should however not need to feel paranoid about getting caught if you've not cheated. There's not that much false reporting, and only a very small minority of reports are even disputed, and of those only a minority, even if not lifted, seems like plausibly not cheated. And if you are reported and the flag is approved, and you don't remember, be honest and say that, and maybe someone can help you remember better if there's an explanation of how it can be done legitimate. You can even talk to other people who has played the game before you dispute, just to refresh your memory.

Besides, I'm not super high or do world records, but I have my profile at 100% more often than not, which might lead to think that I've cheated to maintain it, which I haven't. Anyway I think you're right about not being paranoid about the chance of being falsely reported for something and not remembering how I've obtained those trophies, I usually write posts over a couple forums while I plat some games, especially the most difficult ones, and as far as I remember, beside the games I've listed, I don't remember games in which trophies glitched on me or popped in a wrong order, in fact, maybe I'm lucky, but I'm usually amazed by how many people cry glitch on games which aren't widely known to do that.

41 minutes ago, FeLiPe_MachiN3 said:

Absolutely impossible even if you are Ryu Hayabusa itself lol

Are you sure it wasn't Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus and not Sigma 2 Plus? I have the plat of the first game, while I don't even play the second one on my profile cause I know I'll never have the chance to plat it (moreover I did the regular NGS2 on PS3 and I don't do double plats). 

1 minute ago, Brightblade76 said:

Are you sure it wasn't Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus and not Sigma 2 Plus? I have the plat of the first game, while I don't even play the second one on my profile cause I know I'll never have the chance to plat it (moreover I did the regular NGS2 on PS3 and I don't do double plats). 

I'm sure someone had the plat not long ago, because I saw one not too long ago.

1 hour ago, Brightblade76 said:

Yeah I'm sure it was Sigma 2 but now he has been removed from the platinum club. All I remember is that it was a guy from Japan and he got the plat like in 4 days :S

Completion time wise, I don't remember how long it took me to plat the PS3 version, but I seem to remember around 80 hours or so, so without sleeping it could be possible in 4 days if on Vita it's more or less the same... but there are 2-3 team missions which to me are absolutely impossible solo, if even Sergen didn't manage to clear them solo I don't think anybody else could.

4 hours ago, Brightblade76 said:

Completion time wise, I don't remember how long it took me to plat the PS3 version, but I seem to remember around 80 hours or so, so without sleeping it could be possible in 4 days if on Vita it's more or less the same... but there are 2-3 team missions which to me are absolutely impossible solo, if even Sergen didn't manage to clear them solo I don't think anybody else could.

I never tried the vita version, I won't invest money in a product that is broken like that game, just to try to prove to trophy hunters that it may be "possible". Now I'm thinking the trophy for doing all missions on Normal speed for that game MIGHT be possible, but with a PS TV and the best luck in the world and a ton of skill, however I doubt any trophy hunter will legitimately do it or prove they did it. The first person I saw with NGS2+ platinum, I found that their Street Fighter IV was also hacked so I managed to report that and get them flagged, luckily they never decided to hide it to remain in the NGS2+ platinum club, this was before vita reporting was available. If I took advantage of every glitch on Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and attempted a platinum run again, I'd be able to get the plat in either less than 2 days or a take a bit more than 2 days, 2 days, 9 hours was a time I got when I decided to not cheat any element of the game, since I wanted my first platinum speed run to be a fully clean one. I wouldn't want to consider spending as much time as I have tried learning NGS2 to attempt getting the platinum for NGS2+, it's not worth it in my opinion. 

Edited by Sergen

I completed Batman Arkham Asylum and my last trophy was the 24 medals in predator.Although on my ps4 the trophies popped with this order Predator Gold->Perfect Knight->Platinum, the order here is Perfect Knight->Predator Gold (+0 seconds)->Platinum (+0 seconds).Is this a thing? I've seen lately on ps4 plats,the +0 seconds timestamp https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5414-batman-return-to-arkham-arkham-asylum/sephiroth4424?order=date

Since PS4 trophies pop all at the same time instead of delayed a few seconds like on PS3, that's fine.

7 hours ago, Lucksi666 said:

I see no way to report a hacker from his profile or from the games

https://psnprofiles.com/frndIy

^very obvious cheater; could you remove him?

Yeah, there's often accounts like this. Just wanted to say there's no need to flag more on it, was enough with like 3-5 flags, it has a lot more than that now. :P 

3 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I completed Batman Arkham Asylum and my last trophy was the 24 medals in predator.Although on my ps4 the trophies popped with this order Predator Gold->Perfect Knight->Platinum, the order here is Perfect Knight->Predator Gold (+0 seconds)->Platinum (+0 seconds).Is this a thing? I've seen lately on ps4 plats,the +0 seconds timestamp https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5414-batman-return-to-arkham-arkham-asylum/sephiroth4424?order=date

Yes, and it wouldn't matter had it popped like 40 seconds after either (talking about Predator Gold). :P 

Edited by MMDE

8 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

It seems the same thing happened with my Killzone SF trophies (The Savior and Elite Shadow Marshall) I didn't notice PS4 trophies popping with the same time stamp until those two popped together  and were recorded in reverse order on this site.

Edited by Brightblade76