Is "fine" always 100% fine?

DeathOn2Legssss

I'm going for the run without using healing items and now I have a question: if you get hit once, your health stays at fine (most of the time). However, is it now slightly less than 100% fine? If not, does it reset to 100% fine, for instance after saving the game? I ask because if it goes  to less than 100% fine and it stays that way I should probably not accept any hits early on in the game, because those hits might turn out to be quite annoying later on.

On 1/17/2017 at 2:53 PM, DeathOn2Legssss said:

I'm going for the run without using healing items and now I have a question: if you get hit once, your health stays at fine (most of the time). However, is it now slightly less than 100% fine? If not, does it reset to 100% fine, for instance after saving the game? I ask because if it goes  to less than 100% fine and it stays that way I should probably not accept any hits early on in the game, because those hits might turn out to be quite annoying later on.

no fine isnt always 100% but aslong as it says fine ur sti pretty clear but it might take less to knock u into caution no biggy really tho

if you are going for no healing id suggest u save alot and if u get knocked into caution reload but u can do ur no heal on a run after u get infinit ammo which makes the game pretty easy to go without healing on easy mode

but thas jus suggestion

• 3 weeks later...
On 23 januari 2017 at 9:46 AM, Taliesin_2943 said:

no fine isnt always 100% but aslong as it says fine ur sti pretty clear but it might take less to knock u into caution no biggy really tho

if you are going for no healing id suggest u save alot and if u get knocked into caution reload but u can do ur no heal on a run after u get infinit ammo which makes the game pretty easy to go without healing on easy mode

but thas jus suggestion

Yeah, finished it. It wasn't very difficult, as long as you make plenty of saves.