List of games removed from PS Store

meterano7

• 10 months later...
11 hours ago, jasondm300 said:

Isn't wanted corp on PSV on ps plus tomorrow?

This list is obsolete, not sure why this thread keeps getting bumped when even the TC said it's no longer being updated...

EDIT: it's also mostly for the US region.

Edited by Lance_87

• 2 months later...

The only thing are just PSN only games like OP said. Some games you guys named are available on disc.

On 12/05/2017 at 2:50 PM, Rafi_004 said:

PS4: Snoopy's Grand Adventure & 1000 Top Rated.

Snoopy you can get on disc.

Btw World Of Outlaws Sprintcars is available on disc, but one of the most rare race games out there to get on disc.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

This cannot possibly be true. At my GameStop they have like ten of them and they are cheap as hell because they never sell.

Probably because it is an US only game. Over here in Europe they are rare. I have never see any copy over here. But that might be different to each country.

I like to know what Gamestop you guys have in Sweden? If so than sell me an copy, cus i like to buy one than if they are cheap.

It is not really cheap: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=world+of+outlaws+sprint+cars&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR3.TRC0.A0.H0.Xworld+of+outlaws+sprint+cars+ps3.TRS0&_nkw=world+of+outlaws+sprint+cars+ps3&_sacat=0

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/145-9256735-6589254?url=search-alias%3Dgarden&field-keywords=world+of+outlaws+sprintcars+ps3

Edited by TazDevilz1986