meterano7

List of games removed from PS Store

158 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, meterano7 said:

Thanks to everybody for contributing and the discussion! Gonna update/ check the list as soon as my exams are over. 

 

Good luck with those!!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/2/2018 at 8:09 AM, grifteskymfning said:

This cannot possibly be true. At my GameStop they have like ten of them and they are cheap as hell because they never sell.

Buy them all and re-sell them on eBay (at reasonable price) I would buy you a couple of copies.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, meterano7 said:

Thanks to everybody for contributing and the discussion! Gonna update/ check the list as soon as my exams are over. 

Burnout  Paradise and dlc are delisted as well.  Can't find it na store 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, demonviper666 said:

Burnout  Paradise and dlc are delisted as well.  Can't find it na store 

NOOOOOOO I guarantee its because of the remaster... rip all people without big surf on ps3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/2/2018 at 5:48 AM, TazDevilz1986 said:

The only thing are just PSN only games like OP said. Some games you guys named are available on disc.

Snoopy you can get on disc.

 

Btw World Of Outlaws Sprintcars is available on disc, but one of the most rare race games out there to get on disc.

 

But it is delisted from PS Store, and that is what the topic is talking about.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, demonviper666 said:

Burnout  Paradise and dlc are delisted as well.  Can't find it na store 

 

1 hour ago, meterano7 said:

NOOOOOOO I guarantee its because of the remaster... rip all people without big surf on ps3

 

Big Surf is still in the NA store

 

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0006-BLUS30061_00-PS3ST_BIGSURFISL

 

Main game has been delisted. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All DLC is still available in the EU Store, even a complete bundle, but the main game and the bundle with the game and all DLC are missing.

 

This is a d**k move, even if i bought the game ages ago...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lance_87 said:

All DLC is still available in the EU Store, even a complete bundle, but the main game and the bundle with the game and all DLC are missing.

 

This is a d**k move, even if i bought the game ages ago...

If you once bought it you can re-download it, if you were wondering if you could.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18-1-2017 at 0:54 AM, meterano7 said:

I will exclude games which where removed from the store but are still available as disc releases.

 

 

@Rafi_004 I think you didn't readed OP's forum post correctly. This is only for games that are including Digital only and DLC's.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2017 at 6:54 PM, meterano7 said:

Marvel Alliance 2 - Character and Sim Mission Pack

 

I'm glad I can still download this. Been meaning to go back to playing this again. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

@Rafi_004 I think you didn't readed OP's forum post correctly. This is only for games that are including Digital only and DLC's.

 

Oops, my mistake!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, meterano7 said:

If you once bought it you can re-download it, if you were wondering if you could.

 

I know very well how digital games work... *sigh*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wanted Corp. is not delisted on Vita.

Castle of Illusion was re-listed/re-published last year.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@meterano7 please update the list, it's been 13 months now, you still visit this page and the site...

Edited by Lance_87
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2017 at 6:54 PM, meterano7 said:

In this list I will (with your help hopefully) collect all games which arent available to buy on the PS store or in a specific region anymore. I will exclude games which where removed from the store but are still available as disc releases. Yet games only produced in very limited numbers like those sold by Limited Run are still included because the availability is close to zero most of the time. DLC will be included too (looking at you Slingshot). I am not sure yet how or if to include F2P games gotten shut down and then removed. Any game which is still available on ANY PS store (HK and JP mostly) is NOT included.

 

EDIT: Aaaand its done :D

 

 

PS3

  • Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone
  • Battle: Los Angeles
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
  • Assault Heroes
  • Akimi Village
  • Bejeweled 2 
  • Catan (had no trophies)
  • Diner Dash
  • Dream Chronicles
  • Free Realms (Servers shut down)
  • Germany's Next Topmodel 2010 
  • GTI Club + Rally Cote D'Azur
  • Guardians of Middle Earth (Servers shut down)
  • Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao
  • Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes
  • Misato Katsuragi's Reporting Plan (Katsuragi Misato Hōdō Keikaku)
  • Mainichi Issho (re-released as Weekly Toro Station (週刊トロ・ステーション, Syūkan Toro Sutēshon), even though trophies on this one can only be obtained by buying (JP only, no transfer) a premium account
  • NBA 2K10: Draft Combine 
  • NBA: Unrivaled
  • Rampart
  • OutRun Online Arcade
  • Popstars
  • Punisher: No Mercy
  • Revenge of the Wounded Dragons
  • RISK: Factions
  • Ridge Racer Driftopia
  • Vanguard: Saga of Heroes (no trophies)
  • Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures (no trophies)
  • Wizardry Online (no trophies)
  • Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game
  • Supercar Challenge
  • Spelunker Black 
  • SoulCalibur: Lost Swords
  • Spartacus Legends
  • Storm 
  • The Simpsons Arcade Game
  • TMNT: Turtles In Time Re-Shelled
  • Wanted Corp. (PSN)
  • Wheel of Fortune (2009 version, no platinum)
  • World of Outlaws Sprint Cars 
  • X-Men Arcade (no trophies)
  • ZEN Pinball 
  • Tekken Revolution
  • Skullgirls (re-released 2 times (PS3 and PS4)
  • Uno
  • Uno Rush
  • After Burner Climax
  • Fairytale Fights (PSN)
  • Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2
  • Gatling Gears
  • Gotham City Imposters 
  • Jojo's Bizarre Adventure HD
  • 3 on 3 NHL Arcade 
  • Voltron: Defender of the Universe (only purchasable through demo, which is still available)
  • Heavy Weapon (1 version (PSN) got delisted and isn´t available anymore)
  • Tetris 
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
  • PlayStation Home
  • Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse
  • Might & Magic: Duel of Champions
  • Babel Rising (no trophies)
  • Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
  • Swords and Soldiers
  • GundeadliGne
  • Hitogata Happa
  • Gundemonium Recollection
  • High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition
  • GripShift
  • Groovin’ Blocks
  • Slam Bolt Scrappers
  • Q*bert
  • Rampage: World Tour 
  • Hasbro Family Game Night
  • DUST 514
  • PowerUp Forever
  • Droplitz
  • Gran Turismo HD Concept
  • 3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures 2
  • WRC Powerslide
  • Marvel vs. Capcom Origins
  • Pacific Rim 
  • Days of Thunder: NASCAR Edition
  • R Type Dimensions Collection
  • World Gone Sour

 

PS4

  • Dead Star
  • Afro Samurai 2: Revenge of Kuma Volume 1 
  • Might & Magic Duel of Champions Forgotten Wars 

 

PSV

  • Wanted Corp.
  • Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two 
  • Plants vs. Zombies
  • Duke Nukem: 3D Megaton Edition
  • Superfrog HD
  • Football Manager Classic 2014
  • 聖剣伝説 RISE of MANA
  • Farming Simulator 

 

DLC

  • XCOM Enemy Unknown Slingshot Pack
  • FIFA 12 - UEFA Euro 12
  • GTI Club + Rally Cote D'Azur Car Pack
  • Madden 10 - AFL Legacy Pack 
  • Magic 2012 - Expansion Pack #1
  • Marvel Alliance 2 - Character and Sim Mission Pack
  • Scene it? Movie Night - Sci-Fi Movies 
  • Scott Pilgrim vs. The World:  Online Multiplayer and Wallace pack 
  • Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game Knives Chau Add-On Pack  
  • Tom Clancy's Endwar: Escalation
  • Gran Turismo 5's DLC

  • Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen DLC 

 

FYI, Krinkle Krusher USA are delisted for PS3/PS4/PSV, though it's available in the China, HK, and EUR regions. Venus Project is delisted. Zanbatsu is delisted. Deadman's Cross Japan is delisted (Vita). MOP is delisted (Vita). Gundam Battle Fortress (Vita) is delisted. 

On 1/17/2017 at 6:54 PM, meterano7 said:

In this list I will (with your help hopefully) collect all games which arent available to buy on the PS store or in a specific region anymore. I will exclude games which where removed from the store but are still available as disc releases. Yet games only produced in very limited numbers like those sold by Limited Run are still included because the availability is close to zero most of the time. DLC will be included too (looking at you Slingshot). I am not sure yet how or if to include F2P games gotten shut down and then removed. Any game which is still available on ANY PS store (HK and JP mostly) is NOT included.

 

EDIT: Aaaand its done :D

 

 

PS3

  • Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone
  • Battle: Los Angeles
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
  • Assault Heroes
  • Akimi Village
  • Bejeweled 2 
  • Catan (had no trophies)
  • Diner Dash
  • Dream Chronicles
  • Free Realms (Servers shut down)
  • Germany's Next Topmodel 2010 
  • GTI Club + Rally Cote D'Azur
  • Guardians of Middle Earth (Servers shut down)
  • Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao
  • Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes
  • Misato Katsuragi's Reporting Plan (Katsuragi Misato Hōdō Keikaku)
  • Mainichi Issho (re-released as Weekly Toro Station (週刊トロ・ステーション, Syūkan Toro Sutēshon), even though trophies on this one can only be obtained by buying (JP only, no transfer) a premium account
  • NBA 2K10: Draft Combine 
  • NBA: Unrivaled
  • Rampart
  • OutRun Online Arcade
  • Popstars
  • Punisher: No Mercy
  • Revenge of the Wounded Dragons
  • RISK: Factions
  • Ridge Racer Driftopia
  • Vanguard: Saga of Heroes (no trophies)
  • Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures (no trophies)
  • Wizardry Online (no trophies)
  • Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game
  • Supercar Challenge
  • Spelunker Black 
  • SoulCalibur: Lost Swords
  • Spartacus Legends
  • Storm 
  • The Simpsons Arcade Game
  • TMNT: Turtles In Time Re-Shelled
  • Wanted Corp. (PSN)
  • Wheel of Fortune (2009 version, no platinum)
  • World of Outlaws Sprint Cars 
  • X-Men Arcade (no trophies)
  • ZEN Pinball 
  • Tekken Revolution
  • Skullgirls (re-released 2 times (PS3 and PS4)
  • Uno
  • Uno Rush
  • After Burner Climax
  • Fairytale Fights (PSN)
  • Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2
  • Gatling Gears
  • Gotham City Imposters 
  • Jojo's Bizarre Adventure HD
  • 3 on 3 NHL Arcade 
  • Voltron: Defender of the Universe (only purchasable through demo, which is still available)
  • Heavy Weapon (1 version (PSN) got delisted and isn´t available anymore)
  • Tetris 
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
  • PlayStation Home
  • Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse
  • Might & Magic: Duel of Champions
  • Babel Rising (no trophies)
  • Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
  • Swords and Soldiers
  • GundeadliGne
  • Hitogata Happa
  • Gundemonium Recollection
  • High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition
  • GripShift
  • Groovin’ Blocks
  • Slam Bolt Scrappers
  • Q*bert
  • Rampage: World Tour 
  • Hasbro Family Game Night
  • DUST 514
  • PowerUp Forever
  • Droplitz
  • Gran Turismo HD Concept
  • 3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures 2
  • WRC Powerslide
  • Marvel vs. Capcom Origins
  • Pacific Rim 
  • Days of Thunder: NASCAR Edition
  • R Type Dimensions Collection
  • World Gone Sour

 

PS4

  • Dead Star
  • Afro Samurai 2: Revenge of Kuma Volume 1 
  • Might & Magic Duel of Champions Forgotten Wars 

 

PSV

  • Wanted Corp.
  • Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two 
  • Plants vs. Zombies
  • Duke Nukem: 3D Megaton Edition
  • Superfrog HD
  • Football Manager Classic 2014
  • 聖剣伝説 RISE of MANA
  • Farming Simulator 

 

DLC

  • XCOM Enemy Unknown Slingshot Pack
  • FIFA 12 - UEFA Euro 12
  • GTI Club + Rally Cote D'Azur Car Pack
  • Madden 10 - AFL Legacy Pack 
  • Magic 2012 - Expansion Pack #1
  • Marvel Alliance 2 - Character and Sim Mission Pack
  • Scene it? Movie Night - Sci-Fi Movies 
  • Scott Pilgrim vs. The World:  Online Multiplayer and Wallace pack 
  • Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game Knives Chau Add-On Pack  
  • Tom Clancy's Endwar: Escalation
  • Gran Turismo 5's DLC

  • Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen DLC 

 

FYI, Krinkle Krusher USA are delisted for PS3/PS4/PSV, though it's available in the China, HK, and EUR regions. Venus Project is delisted. Zanbatsu is delisted. Deadman's Cross Japan is delisted (Vita). MOP is delisted (Vita). Gundam Battle Fortress (Vita) is delisted. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercar Challenge is not delisted. It's named Absolute Supercars. Supercar Challenge is the name of the physical version (really)

Edited by Lance_87
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Supercar Challenge is not delisted. It's named Absolute Supercars. Supercar Challenge is the name of the physical version (really)

Wrong.

 

They are two different games with separate trophy lists. I own both physical copies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

Wrong.

 

They are two different games with separate trophy lists. I own both physical copies.

 

I was probably wrong about the physical/digital version thing, but...

 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/supercar-challenge/178708-absolute-supercars-supercar-challenge.html

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/651301-absolute-supercars/73688125

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Killzone 3 Multiplayer delisted from US store?...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

add one piece unlimited world red for ps3 and vita

both delisted from the store (copies are still in the wild).

 

think the ps4 version is safe.

Edited by kingdrake2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

add one piece unlimited world red for ps3 and vita

both delisted from the store (copies are still in the wild).

 

think the ps4 version is safe.

I'll also add One Piece Pirate Warriors 1 & 2. No longer in the store. Thankfully, I already own them both plus Unlimited World Red. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.