List of games removed from PS Store

meterano7

DuckTales Remastered is being removed from all storefronts over the next couple of days. Currently discounted by 75% on Xbox and Steam.

Heads up, everyone; DuckTales: Remastered is leaving digital storefronts in a duck-blur, and will no longer be available for purchase beginning August 8th, 2019. If you’ve already purchased it in the past or if you buy it before the dates and times below, you’ll still be able to access and play the game.

Pogo jump your way into Scrooge’s Money Bin while you can! DuckTales: Remastered is getting a farewell price drop for 75% off on most platforms before it gets removed for purchase.

The game will be digitally available on the following platforms until:

• Wii U – August 9, 4:59 PM PDT
  • PlayStation 3 – August 9, 8AM PDT
  • Xbox 360, Xbox One (via Backwards Compatibility) – August 8, 5 PM PDT
  • Steam (PC) – 4:59 PM PDT

Disc-based versions of the game will install and play normally, and if you’ve already bought the game digitally, you’ll still be able to re-download it even after it’s removed, too. The times above are approximate, so please don’t wait until the last minute if you want to purchase the game digitally while it’s still available. So, get out there and solve a mystery, or re-write history!

Source

EDIT: Also just saw a discussion thread on PSNProfiles: 

Edited by raing3

Also, DLC-wise, lots and lots of DLC for the LittleBigPlanet games has been removed, so depends how detailed you want to go with the list.

The following is removed DLC which contained trophies:
LittleBigPlanet: Pirates of the Caribbean Level Kit

LittleBigPlanet 2: The Muppets DLC

LittleBigPlanet 1: A stack of Disney DLC has been removed for the first game.

LittleBigPlanet 2: Toy Story Costumes and Level Kit DLC

Fat Princess: Piece of Cake for the Vita was another f2p, which as far as I'm aware is now delisted worldwide due to server shutdown.

There's always the notorious P.T. Demo, if that counts for the list.

Another huge rabbit-hole, should anyone wish to pursue it, would be a complete list of removed Rock Band Songs DLC, however, this could probably be a thread on its own! I found a good starting list here, but have no idea just how much DLC has been removed throughout the years in total due to expired licenses.

Edited by masdawg1988
I kept thinking of more!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, sasu_naru said:

This has been removed quite a while ago, sadly.

Yeah... I want to know WHY.

I know the game was a bit mixed-average yet still much more successful than the TMNT game developed by the same people, which also got delisted, but I figured TLoK was safe enough.

Fortunately, I purchased the game on launch (PS3) and bought it again on PS4 not too long after and still have both versions downloaded, but being delisted still sucks. This is why the "wait for a sale/I'll get it later it isn't going anywhere" mentality and concept is stupid, problematic, and unreliable. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, EcoShifter said:

Yeah... I want to know WHY.

I know the game was a bit mixed-average yet still much more successful than the TMNT game developed by the same people, which also got delisted, but I figured TLoK was safe enough.

Fortunately, I purchased the game on launch (PS3) and bought it again on PS4 not too long after and still have both versions downloaded, but being delisted still sucks. This is why the "wait for a sale/I'll get it later it isn't going anywhere" mentality and concept is stupid, problematic, and unreliable. 

The licensing agreement for it expired

Can anyone explain how to access Poker Night at the inventory 2? It was removed awhile back and disappeared off my PS3, and when i try to download it again through a browser and UK PS Store, it say's "dowload to all your ps3's blah blah etc. Yet nothingness !? It says there are recent players playing this game. I'm confused?

6 hours ago, Tweeked_Demon said:

Can anyone explain how to access Poker Night at the inventory 2? It was removed awhile back and disappeared off my PS3, and when i try to download it again through a browser and UK PS Store, it say's "dowload to all your ps3's blah blah etc. Yet nothingness !? It says there are recent players playing this game. I'm confused?

Try accessing it from your PS3's PSN account settings, and then to your download list. Every PS3 and Vita game in your transaction history should be downloadable there.

Edited by Empovyle

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/09/2019 at 2:57 AM, Empovyle said:

Try accessing it from your PS3's PSN account settings, and then to your download list. Every PS3 and Vita game in your transaction history should be downloadable there.

I have tried this a few times, i click it, it looks as if it downloading but i cannot find it anywhere on my ps3 system? 

So odd!? I'm really not sure wtf is happening tbh.

On 8/28/2019 at 4:25 PM, sephiroth4424 said:

Sorcery Saga: Curse Of The Great Curry God   

It's for ps vita and i can't find it anymore in the EU store

I can confirm the UK Store does not have it either i had to go to my Download List (i bought it before) to download and play this game

14 hours ago, Tweeked_Demon said:

I have tried this a few times, i click it, it looks as if it downloading but i cannot find it anywhere on my ps3 system? 

So odd!? I'm really not sure wtf is happening tbh.

I have this problem, too. Did you download it on a different PS3? I can't find a few games that I downloaded on my old PS3 when I check my new(er) one, but when I go back to the old one, it works.

Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments (PS4) and The Testimony of Sherlock Holmes (PS3) got removed from PS store couple days ago due to new policies from the publisher Focus Home Interactive and the developer Frog Wares is working around to get them back. Maybe it will be a temporary delist, or maybe not.

On 04/10/2019 at 4:01 PM, starcrunch061 said:

I have this problem, too. Did you download it on a different PS3? I can't find a few games that I downloaded on my old PS3 when I check my new(er) one, but when I go back to the old one, it works.

No, everything has been downloaded to this one console, which i bought new around the same time i purchased the Poker game.