List of games removed from PS Store

meterano7

On 10/4/2019 at 11:36 AM, W571WE said:

Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments (PS4) and The Testimony of Sherlock Holmes (PS3) got removed from PS store couple days ago due to new policies from the publisher Focus Home Interactive and the developer Frog Wares is working around to get them back. Maybe it will be a temporary delist, or maybe not.

Both games are also on disc so it's not a total loss.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Is there an up to date thread for all delisted PSN games?

I wanted to mention a few I noticed in the past days, these were checked on the Europe store.

- Dragon's Dogma (PS3) (Removed from download list even if you owned it)

- Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS3) (Removed from store, yet I can't confirm if they removed it from download list too, as I didn't own it digitally, but I assume they did the same as with the previous)

- Mortal Kombat 9

- Little Witch Academia

I can't confirm for MK9 as I own it physically only, yet going through my download list yesterday I can confirm they didn't only remove Dragon's Dogma from the store but also from your download list even if you owned and downloaded it in the past, just as they did with P.T.

Edited by YonahFuriae

1 hour ago, YonahFuriae said:

Is there an up to date thread for all delisted PSN games?

I wanted to mention a few I noticed in the past days, these were checked on the Europe store.

- Dragon's Dogma (PS3) (Removed from download list even if you owned it)

- Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS3) (Removed from store, yet I can't confirm if they removed it from download list too, as I didn't own it digitally, but I assume they did the same as with the previous)

- Mortal Kombat 9

- Little Witch Academia

I can't confirm for MK9 as I own it physically only, yet going through my download list yesterday I can confirm they didn't only remove Dragon's Dogma from the store but also from your download list even if you owned and downloaded it in the past, just as they did with P.T.

This is BS, are you sure it wasn't removed by mistake? Ask your local PlayStation Support for the full transaction history (if you can't find DD by yourself), then search for the Dragon's Dogma transaction number, contact the Support again and tell them that the game disappeared.

Also P.T. wasn't removed from the download list, the entry is still there in the Library, but it just doesn't find the file to download on the PSN servers. It was still appearing on PSDLE until the very last day it was possible to use that browser extension, too. Same with Dark Arisen (don't own vanilla game)

EDIT: had to check my PS3, Dark Arisen is still there. Please EVERYONE check that other people have a similar issue, otherwise it would be another urban myth like the delisting of Scott Pilgrim that was mistaken for a full removal like P.T. -_-

Edited by Lance_87

They don't even appear on PSPrices, I was mirroring my digital games list there, didn't have any trouble finding the Atelier series, and other PS3/Vita only titles, until I reach Dragon's Dogma and MK9, they didn't appear on PSPrices, so I checked my entire download list on the PS3 and the first Dragon's Dogma isn't there, not a problem since I have it downloaded as I never deleted it, but even if it was an issue with my download list, I don't get why they don't show on PSPrices.

Edited by YonahFuriae

13 minutes ago, YonahFuriae said:

They don't even appear on PSPrices, I was mirroring my digital games list there, didn't have any trouble finding the Atelier series, and other PS3/Vita only titles, until I reach Dragon's Dogma and MK9, they didn't appear on PSPrices, so I checked my entire download list on the PS3 and the first Dragon's Dogma isn't there, not a problem since I have it downloaded as I never deleted it, but even if it was an issue with my download list, I don't get why they don't show on PSPrices.

Delisted games don't appear on PSprices.

Again, do what i've written in the previous post, and you'll recover Dragon's Dogma.

• 1 year later...

Also ?é???????? is gone… few days ago I could still see the VR version, now everything vanished. Oddly, it can be searched on those other websites comparing games’ prices in various countries. A matter of time I guess. Good thing I got the disc.

Long live the disc! A thing that last longer than digitals, even though the logic says otherwise.