Servers are currently down

WorldsBestSpy

12 minutes ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

Bought this game and assumed online functionality has been working as it is on 2k's active servers list. After poking around it seems it happens every once in a while but its been down apparently a week.

Yeah I would be a little sketched out. 2K usually kills the online of their sports games within two-three years and this game has been out for six. Only reason I think they haven't is because there has never been a TS5. I would do it ASAP if it ends up working for you.

Currently you can only play player matches,so the Tennis Professor and Tennis Elbow trophies are still available,but the other online modes are down, i only have left some trophies on World Tour, so i hope they fix this as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

What a disappointment...I found out by chance that they are shutting down the servers tomorrow while looking on ps3trophies.org.

I used to check the 2k server support website everyday (https://www.2k.com/serverstatus) and I'm really surprised they didn't post anything there...was gonna boost this game in the next days...damn. I've contacted 2k support asking them to extend TS server support but I guess it's too late.

It's strange that they announced the server shutdown only 2 weeks before the actual date. Companies normally give such announcements months in advance.

1 minute ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

God fucking damnit.... another unbtoinable.... but a 2 week notice? I didnt even notice it!

The worst thing is, that they give only 2 weeks time for a warning. Lets hope they changing their minds, and put the game up for atleast a couple more months. Online trophies arent that bad, they are done in like 5 ~ 10 hours.

@Schirover 

I just hopped on the game and its still online...? 

Currently in a player match as well.

18 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

The worst thing is, that they give only 2 weeks time for a warning. Lets hope they changing their minds, and put the game up for atleast a couple more months. Online trophies arent that bad, they are done in like 5 ~ 10 hours.

If what youre saying 5-10 hours is correct, then I must do it today. 2K cant screw me over again. 

If anyone wants to boost, now is the time.

10 minutes ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

@Schirover 

If what youre saying 5-10 hours is correct, then I must do it today. 2K cant screw me over again. 

I will get the game only on Monday. Because than i know it might be go down the next weekend as i don't want to get screwed by 2K they are the worst companies ever with online servers. And i don't own the game right now. Good luck though.

7 minutes ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

@TazDevilz1986

Then I will wait on you. Quite frankly another unobtainable does not phase me out. I have things to today. If it goes down, so be it.

Ok, np i will let you know. I can maybe call them tommorow if they have a phone number. And ask them about Top Soin 4 servers and what the status is for that game. Than i will decide if i will do it.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

1 hour ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

@Schirover 

5-10 hours per person and at least 3 people.