Help! SOS! S Link

Dav9834

So I have my S links going pretty great imo on my first walkthrough. However. There is 1 that just needs 1ish more conversation to max however

and here's the question. I know nanako needs to be finished before the December dungeon. But what about his Uncle? He's in the hospital, and he's rank 9. Do I get a chance to rank him up later in the game? Most talk is about nanako being missable, but less about his uncle. 

And my oldest save is shortly after the incident(even though I use all save spots(I save pretty frequently....). so there's no going back as far as I know. 

I appreciate any help! Thanks!! :D

Edited by Dav9834

45 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

So I have my S links going pretty great imo on my first walkthrough. However. There is 1 that just needs 1ish more conversation to max however

Hide contents

and here's the question. I know nanako needs to be finished before the December dungeon. But what about his Uncle? He's in the hospital, and he's rank 9. Do I get a chance to rank him up later in the game? Most talk is about nanako being missable, but less about his uncle. 

And my oldest save is shortly after the incident(even though I use all save spots(I save pretty frequently....). so there's no going back as far as I know. 

I appreciate any help! Thanks!! :D

Yeah, he's available later in January, provided you're on the True Ending route.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yeah, he's available later in January, provided you're on the True Ending route.

Oh thank God I was about to cry lol (half joking) I actually had nightmares when I passed back out... 

You deserve cake! 

original.jpg