No option to drive with X?

Is there no option to drive with X? I didn't see any other control options in the settings other than R1...but taking it out in the sequel seems backwards to me. My hands get tired holding down R2 (I have this problem in Hyperdimension Neptunia where 95% of battles is mashing L2), and I'm not sure if driving with R1 would be any better...but that's pretty much my only complaint in this game, hella amazing otherwise. I was very happy when I heard the Sonic CD JP opening remix in the first course, great feeling. Vyse's theme is also beautifully done, though I have yet to unlock any characters other than the Bonus Edition default Metal Sonic.

May I suggest these?

http://www.amazon.com/Pelican-Triggers-Controller-Attachments-Playstation-3/dp/B001AW156U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353993256&sr=8-1&keywords=PS3+Trigger+Extension

It may not seem like much, but in my personal opinion it makes R2 and L2 much more comfortable and when I can't use my wheel with GT5 I use my controller with throttle and brake mapped to those buttons and it never feels uncomfortable for me. Now that I've gotten used to them it is very difficult for me to use a controller without them.

Parker

• Like 1

May I suggest these?

http://www.amazon.co...igger Extension

It may not seem like much, but in my personal opinion it makes R2 and L2 much more comfortable and when I can't use my wheel with GT5 I use my controller with throttle and brake mapped to those buttons and it never feels uncomfortable for me. Now that I've gotten used to them it is very difficult for me to use a controller without them.

Parker

Yeah, those look great, but I'm not sure if they'll be here until mid December. Still, they sound very nice, and I can't wait to try them out...maybe having these will make the original game's platinum go faster too.