Fire Emblem Heroes on Mobile

TheVader66

It seems like the voting website is down. I'm guessing due to an overflow of traffic. Anyways, its insane that we are getting 4 new Fire Emblem games. All of which were announced pretty close together. I'm hoping that Nintendo decides to revisit some of the older FE games. I'm also glad FE Warriors is coming to the 3DS aswell because I don't have the money for a Switch. I'll be giving heroes a shot once it come out, but microtransactions are of course a turn off. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TheAveryChu said:

It seems like the voting website is down. I'm guessing due to an overflow of traffic. Anyways, its insane that we are getting 4 new Fire Emblem games. All of which were announced pretty close together. I'm hoping that Nintendo decides to revisit some of the older FE games. I'm also glad FE Warriors is coming to the 3DS aswell because I don't have the money for a Switch. I'll be giving heroes a shot once it come out, but microtransactions are of course a turn off. 

Looks like it is working now. It is for me anyways.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheAveryChu said:

I am very interested in the gameplay, it looks pretty cool. I can't wait to try out, I do hope that the microtransactions are as good as Love Live School Idol Festival and not like Final Fantasy All the Bravest. 

On 1/18/2017 at 10:43 PM, TheAveryChu said:

Yeah, getting so many FE games is insane, but I'm happy. I also hope they'll go back to the older ones the west never got and remake them in between the main series titles. Also, be careful, the Direct said FE Warriors is being made for New 3DS systems, not regular ones, so it's going to be the second game, alongside Xenoblade Chronicles, to be New 3DS exclusive. I've already pre-registered for Heroes, because I want to give it a try and hope that it'll be fun for me, since I'm not a big mobile guy. And Heroes is pretty much like every other kind of game like this, Brave Frontier and FF Brave Exvius are prime examples, so if you've played those, you've played a lot of these types of games, but at least the gameplay itself is like FE, so that's fun. I already preregistered.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

16 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well...

200_s.gif

Then go ahead and chose your waifu character that you want in the game. If there aren't already in.

20 hours ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Yeah, getting so many FE games is insane, but I'm happy. I also hope they'll go back to the older ones the west never got and remake them in between the main series titles. Also, be careful, the Direct said FE Warriors is being made for New 3DS systems, not regular ones, so it's going to be the second game, alongside Xenoblade Chronicles, to be New 3DS exclusive. I've already pre-registered for Heroes, because I want to give it a try and hope that it'll be fun for me, since I'm not a big mobile guy. And Heroes is pretty much like every other kind of game like this, Brave Frontier and FF Brave Exvius are prime examples, so if you've played those, you've played a lot of these types of games, but at least the gameplay itself is like FE, so that's fun. I already preregistered.

Also, because why the hell not, I'll list out the "Heroes" I've chosen for the course of the voting. More than likely the reason I'll have chosen the character is because they were my favorite for that game.

Day 1- Scarlet

Well with FE echoes being a remake of FE Gaiden, they might go back and remake some of the old main games. Also, I am excited for this Fe Heroes as well, this the only Mobile Game that has gotten my interest since Love Live School Idol Festival which was a year and half ago I think. I really hope the micro-transactions are done well and not be taken advantage of.

16 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I voted for Owain because his sword hand alone deserves a special costume.

Though for the series as a whole my top 3 would be:

1. Owain

2. Lucina

3. Lyn

HMs: Hector, Roy, Ike, Henry, and Niles

Since I haven't been with Fire Emblem until recently. I don't know who to vote for since I am still a noob to the series.

5 hours ago, Crisis001 said:

I believe people who like Fire Emblem will like this mobile game, in my opinion.  It's not for me cause tactics game are not for me, so I never played any Fire Emblem games.

That is true I guess.

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Of course I will :awesome:

So who is it?

On 1/20/2017 at 3:36 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

I'll leave the voting process (it even requires Ninty account, lol) to the actual players and then choose from the available roster =D

The voting DOESN'T require a Ninty account, actually. You just get a bonus to your account if you use it, but nothing stops you from voting otherwise.

By the way, the available roster to vote from in the poll? Literally every Fire Emblem character of even vague noteworthiness. All of them. From all of the games.

My main picks thus far are L'Arachel and Gaius. Have fuuuuunnnnnnn~

5 hours ago, CediFonei said:

The voting DOESN'T require a Ninty account, actually. You just get a bonus to your account if you use it, but nothing stops you from voting otherwise.

By the way, the available roster to vote from in the poll? Literally every Fire Emblem character of even vague noteworthiness. All of them. From all of the games.

My main picks thus far are L'Arachel and Gaius. Have fuuuuunnnnnnn~

who do you recommend I should vote?

17 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

who do you recommend I should vote?

Honestly, I can't help ya there. The most I could do is impose my own opinions on you, which isn't all that great given my experience with Fire Emblem is very limited compared to most fans (Finished Awakening, played Sacred Stones and Radiant Dawn, and... dat's it).

However, there IS a button in the poll to randomly choose a Hero to vote for. So you have that option! If you'd rather not, though, the most I can recommend is look up whichever game looks the most interesting to you, do some research, and figure out a good candidate from there.

• 2 weeks later...

Been playing the game since it's release, and it's really great, imo. It's bare bones Fire Emblem without RNG, so you gotta rely on the types of units and skills you have in order to win maps, so it adds even more strategy to the game.

For anyone interested in getting more orbs, there's going to be new maps getting released starting tomorrow at 2AM EST, just convert that to your local time since the game cycles through to the next day at specific times. Each map will have two difficulties and offer 3 orbs upon completion. The maps will be released once a week for 5 weeks, so that means 30 orbs are up for grabs, and that's a nice amount, basically a full summon and half towards another, so definitely try and get them.

14 hours ago, Hanzoadam said:

I can't get Tharja in a draw ¬_¬

Welcome to the plight of everyone who wants a specific character. At this point, I just want any 5*...

Well shit, after a string of bad luck, I had my sister do my summoning, and I got 5* Roy... I'm not complaining at all.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

16 hours ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Welcome to the plight of everyone who wants a specific character. At this point, I just want any 5*...

Well shit, after a string of bad luck, I had my sister do my summoning, and I got 5* Roy... I'm not complaining at all.

I keep getting 4's but no 5's