Fire Emblem Heroes on Mobile

TheVader66

Well Do you mind if i join in the fun. 

Every Lv 5 Archer would have Vantage 3 as their B skill.

Breath of Life 3 is great on your favorite characters.

My First 5 stars when i first started was Azura 5,  Ryoma 5, Linde,5 Chrom, 4..

My Favorites I'm missing 7!  I want Lyn, Clive, Celica, Lucina, Elise. Mist, Jaffar.

Yeah, I stuff Breath of Life on everyone while doing Tempest Trials. 

On another note, I finally beat lunatic Legion. I had been trying to survive through all of the reinforcements with a team of Alphonse (for the extra Legion), Leo, Cecelia and Priscilla. It was the only combination even remotely working for me. Suddenly, on one attempt I cleared out all of the starting enemies and won. If I had known that to begin with, I could have done this a long time ago! 

Yeah, Breath of Life got me far in the first and second Tempest Trials, I had my Bride Cordelia with the seal on so she healed 10HP, and my Julia heals 7, but now that I have Elise, I've been using her as a healer rather than relying on BoL.

Also, I finally beat the fucking Squad Assault 2, crap that last map was complete ass, but it was just a matter of manipulating the dumb AI. Though I almost lost, as on the last turn 1 character (Zephiel) got hit and had 3 HP left, the clench was real, but I'm so glad to have it done.

I have Linde with her Aura tome, Breath of Life 3 and the Breath of Life seal. She heals 15 HP with that setup. It's silly. Combine that with Lucina's Falchion regen, Aether and Spring Camilla's Green Egg (along with both having Breath of Life 3) and its regen everywhere. I just stick a bonus character in the last slot and have them sit at their starting point. As long as I don't do anything stupid, the trials are a breeze. 

Edited by Auralancer42

Valter is coming out tomorrow, and I am totally ready. The JP twitter will probably post a picture of his map and his loadout later, so I'll update it then. I have 65K feathers right now to promote him, F!Robin, and probably Narcian. Only have Clarisse, Navarre, Lloyd, and Alphonse to get to 5* after this, and whatever GHBs come later.

On 19/08/2017 at 4:39 PM, Auralancer42 said:

I have Linde with her Aura tome, Breath of Life 3 and the Breath of Life seal. She heals 15 HP with that setup. It's silly. Combine that with Lucina's Falchion regen, Aether and Spring Camilla's Green Egg (along with both having Breath of Life 3) and its regen everywhere. I just stick a bonus character in the last slot and have them sit at their starting point. As long as I don't do anything stupid, the trials are a breeze. 

With this new bonus character stat boost you barely even need to worry about healing, tbh. If you're lucky enough to have a good bonus character you can just throw in a dancer and clean house. 90% of my kills so far were probably Delthea's doing, it's ridiculous. If they keep that stat boost and triple points for your first two daily runs, I can see future TTs becoming a joke.

As for Valter, I haven't tried it yet but this is the Infernal map, I believe.

KqAXjur.png

Baddies move first, just like Berkut. Also I'm told there's lots of reinforcements.

15 minutes ago, TooruPT said:

With this new bonus character stat boost you barely even need to worry about healing, tbh. If you're lucky enough to have a good bonus character you can just throw in a dancer and clean house. 90% of my kills so far were probably Delthea's doing, it's ridiculous. If they keep that stat boost and triple points for your first two daily runs, I can see future TTs becoming a joke.

As for Valter, I haven't tried it yet but this is the Infernal map, I believe.

KqAXjur.png

Baddies move first, just like Berkut. Also I'm told there's lots of reinforcements.

Well, I run my usual team of Xander, Azura, and Julia, along with whoever I like, in this case, Elise, to easily level everything. I only have Berkut and Clive as bonus characters, and I only put them in on the last map for the bonus.

I just beat his Lunatic map, and yes, there are tons of reinforcements, an archer is a must for the map with how many fliers like to appear. I followed a video that used Olivia, Xander, Clarisse, and Donny and it worked out well. Also that isn't the Infernal map, the Infernal map has a red armored unit to the right of Valter. I'm not gonna waste my stamina trying it right now, I'm gonna keep doing the Trials to get max score, then level and promote Valter, Narcian, and F!Robin, and maybe Clarisse if I can get to 80K, and I'm at 67K right now.

Alright, so I got Valter to 5* lv 40 yesterday, and holy shit, this guy has some great potential, whether it be on a normal team, or Flier Emblem. 42 HP, 50 Atk, 33 Spd, 34 Def, and 19 Res. Darting Blow and Panic Ploy as his skills, and Luna as his special. The Cursed Lance gives him a pseudo Fury ability, since it increases his Atk/Spd +2 and takes 4 damage after combat, but it also work like a Killer weapon and puts the cooldown count -1, so it puts Luna down to 2. Along with Darting Blow, if he can x2 against an opponent who can counterattack, he'll be able to get it off on his 2nd attack and probably kill the opponent. I was looking up some builds, and having Lancebreaker on him would be great as a B skill. I'm definitely gonna watch what I get during summons and see what I could give him.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

lol, I actually think Valter's art is one of my favorites, that creepy really fits him.

---

Well, those Turn Limit maps are out of the way, along with all the quests. Honestly, the only one that really required some thought and using all the damn turns was the armor emblem map. Fuck that. Kinda glad I promoted Narcian when I did, he came in handy for that and Map 4.

---

Finally reached 100K in Tempest Trials, so all those rewards are mine! I'm about 1K feathers away from 20K now, so I can almost promote Clarisse to 5*, also have 19 orbs, so I can summon tomorrow. May be the last time I can summon from Nohrian Summer unless I decide to whale. Can't wait to see what the next focus will be. We still have special maps coming soon and going until mid-September, so that'll be nice.

---

Sunday at 11:30PM EST, the Choose Your Legends event on the FEH Channel will be shown off! What this means is we're finally going to see the outfits/special units Ike, Roy, Lyn, and Lucina will be getting!

When the time comes, I'll post a video of the stream.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

I'm straight up F2P on this game and don't know if I'll ever pay. As of now I have about 14 (15?) 5*s and I'm running Lvl 40 Eirika, Reinhardt, Bridezilla, and Ninian. I usually do pretty well but I'm working on training my Ike up to 40 and also working on Julia, she's one of my favs. 

I recently pulled Innes off the Sacred Stones banner even though he's +ATK/-SPD, he's still usable. About to be Tier 18 in the arena and the meta is real, faced armor emblem and all those vantage Hectors. Just gonna save my orbs for CYL and hopefully pull my bois and girls. Trying my best not to pay lol.

Parking my Fury Eirika in front of them Hectors and letting them hack away at her usually does the trick for me, more often than not they kill themselves. WoM Hectors though...

About Valter, I mentioned I wasn't a fan around the time his GHB was announced. I feel I have to take those words back now, and that's not even counting how good of a unit he turned out to be. I find his characterization did him no favours in SS. Rather than the psycho he was supposed to be, I could never see him as anything other than a huge dick. I suppose his portrait in that game didn't help either, he looked more like a smug asshole than anything else. His FEH iteration though? Both his artwork (those dead eyes, sheesh) and his (understandably few) quotes are just perfect at portraying him as the nutcase he's supposed to be. Bravo, IS.

Good to know the CYL banner is around the corner. I can't bring myself to save up until I get a Sacred World character, though. Come on, RNG. I need Amelia, badly. Have pity on the joke that's my armor emblem team.

2 hours ago, Cielle said:

I'm straight up F2P on this game and don't know if I'll ever pay. As of now I have about 14 (15?) 5*s and I'm running Lvl 40 Eirika, Reinhardt, Bridezilla, and Ninian. I usually do pretty well but I'm working on training my Ike up to 40 and also working on Julia, she's one of my favs. 

I recently pulled Innes off the Sacred Stones banner even though he's +ATK/-SPD, he's still usable. About to be Tier 18 in the arena and the meta is real, faced armor emblem and all those vantage Hectors. Just gonna save my orbs for CYL and hopefully pull my bois and girls. Trying my best not to pay lol.

As with all things, I'll say only spend money on something like this if you really love and want to support it. I've spent nearly $200 since the game's been out :ninja: no regrets. Anyway, seems like a nice team you have there. Ike and Julia are definitely great units. I've been running a Julia ever since I got her around April, but since I recently pulled Summer Elise with +Atk/-Def, Julia has been put aside for the time being.

Yeah, it's so easy to spot the difference between Tier 17 and 18. I'm back in 17 now for like the 50th time, and I don't even try to get a good score (Currently about 4500) And I'm easily getting promoted, but in Tier 18, having this score will get me demoted, lol. I'm definitely excited for the CYL event, but I'm doing one last ditch effort to get Summer Corrin. I had 26 orbs a little bit ago, so I summoned... and no blues, so I just summoned once, managed to get Adult Tiki so I gave Bonfire to my already buff af Xander. Summoned again... still no blues, so I summoned and got Nino... gave Drag Back to Xander. So with 16 orbs, I'm just waiting now.

1 hour ago, TooruPT said:

Parking my Fury Eirika in front of them Hectors and letting them hack away at her usually does the trick for me, more often than not they kill themselves. WoM Hectors though...

About Valter, I mentioned I wasn't a fan around the time his GHB was announced. I feel I have to take those words back now, and that's not even counting how good of a unit he turned out to be. I find his characterization did him no favours in SS. Rather than the psycho he was supposed to be, I could never see him as anything other than a huge dick. I suppose his portrait in that game didn't help either, he looked more like a smug asshole than anything else. His FEH iteration though? Both his artwork (those dead eyes, sheesh) and his (understandably few) quotes are just perfect at portraying him as the nutcase he's supposed to be. Bravo, IS.

Good to know the CYL banner is around the corner. I can't bring myself to save up until I get a Sacred World character, though. Come on, RNG. I need Amelia, badly. Have pity on the joke that's my armor emblem team.

Geez, WoM Hectors always surprise me, same with WoM Azura, so I always make it a habit to check to see if they have it.

Glad to see you've come around, I really do like this Valter a lot.

Just a theory, but what if, instead of a banner, they announce that you use those Sacred Coins that have been gotten from Arena Assault to purchase them, and they'll always be available? I know the Coins were only introduced about 3 weeks ago, but there had to be a reason for it, and with this coming up, I just feel it fits. I guess we'll find out on Sunday.

2 hours ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Geez, WoM Hectors always surprise me, same with WoM Azura, so I always make it a habit to check to see if they have it.

Glad to see you've come around, I really do like this Valter a lot.

Just a theory, but what if, instead of a banner, they announce that you use those Sacred Coins that have been gotten from Arena Assault to purchase them, and they'll always be available? I know the Coins were only introduced about 3 weeks ago, but there had to be a reason for it, and with this coming up, I just feel it fits. I guess we'll find out on Sunday.

Eh, Azura I'm used to. WoM is her B skill of choice so I automatically assume they have it. Which they do. Hectors I always forget to check, with predictable results.

...I hope the coins don't become useful anytime soon because I completely forgot about them until I read your post :facepalm: Can't say I'm Arena Assault's biggest fan, but I suppose I'd better try to hoard some coins just in case.

12 minutes ago, TooruPT said:

Eh, Azura I'm used to. WoM is her B skill of choice so I automatically assume they have it. Which they do. Hectors I always forget to check, with predictable results.

...I hope the coins don't become useful anytime soon because I completely forgot about them until I read your post :facepalm: Can't say I'm Arena Assault's biggest fan, but I suppose I'd better try to hoard some coins just in case.

I'll have to put that on her once I get someone who has the skill, then.

I hope they do, I don't want them added and have no use for months. I just do a full beginner run and I usually get about 4500 points, and that always lands me perfectly to get 15 coins each. It's definitely dominated by supreme whales, though. Seriously, go look at the top 100 and see that every single lead is a +10 with insane skills.

19 hours ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

As with all things, I'll say only spend money on something like this if you really love and want to support it. I've spent nearly $200 since the game's been out :ninja: no regrets. Anyway, seems like a nice team you have there. Ike and Julia are definitely great units. I've been running a Julia ever since I got her around April, but since I recently pulled Summer Elise with +Atk/-Def, Julia has been put aside for the time being.

Yeah, it's so easy to spot the difference between Tier 17 and 18. I'm back in 17 now for like the 50th time, and I don't even try to get a good score (Currently about 4500) And I'm easily getting promoted, but in Tier 18, having this score will get me demoted, lol. I'm definitely excited for the CYL event, but I'm doing one last ditch effort to get Summer Corrin. I had 26 orbs a little bit ago, so I summoned... and no blues, so I just summoned once, managed to get Adult Tiki so I gave Bonfire to my already buff af Xander. Summoned again... still no blues, so I summoned and got Nino... gave Drag Back to Xander. So with 16 orbs, I'm just waiting now.

I pulled Summer Corrin on my first very try lol. I'm gonna pair her with Valter when I work on him. I just finished Infernal Valter with Reinhardt, Bridzilla, Ninian and our boi Ike. Even though Ike right now is just Heavy Blade 2 and Swordbreaker 1. (I don't want to give up Leo for Quick Riposte).

My friend said to focus on Valter because he's really good for a F2P unit and you can make a beast out of him with budget skills. Being F2P has disadvantages but if I can't get anything from CYL and it's dire, I'm probably gonna dip lol. I don't want to say anything about my luck because I feel like I'll jinx it. Unless CYL has a base appearance of 5* cause I would tell my phone to pull Ike and Julia and it did lmao.

Friend code is: 1727989827

Edited by Cielle

Yeah, I tend to park my Lucina in front of Hector. It's sometimes a bad idea to attack him with her but she always wins if he attacks on my defense phase. On another note, the Spring Camilla that I got was +Res, so the first thing I do whenever a team has a Reinhardt is bait him with her for the counter KO. There's no variant of him that can kill her with +Res. Now if only I had a clean solution for every Takumi. Occasionally I come across one that gives me problems. 

Also, I only pay to get the limited units. If I haven't gotten one of each by the time the banner ends I'll pay. I've only had to do that to get Bridal Lyn and Summer Robin though. 

3 hours ago, Cielle said:

I pulled Summer Corrin on my first very try lol. I'm gonna pair her with Valter when I work on him. I just finished Infernal Valter with Reinhardt, Bridzilla, Ninian and our boi Ike. Even though Ike right now is just Heavy Blade 2 and Swordbreaker 1. (I don't want to give up Leo for Quick Riposte).

My friend said to focus on Valter because he's really good for a F2P unit and you can make a beast out of him with budget skills. Being F2P has disadvantages but if I can't get anything from CYL and it's dire, I'm probably gonna dip lol. I don't want to say anything about my luck because I feel like I'll jinx it. Unless CYL has a base appearance of 5* cause I would tell my phone to pull Ike and Julia and it did lmao.

Friend code is: 1727989827

Nice, first day I pulled both Summer Leo and Summer Xander, and I ended up pulling another Summer Xander a few days later. Summer Corrin is the only one I need now, and by the last day, I should have 23 orbs with all the maps and stuff going on. I may or may not do another last ditch effort to summon her, though, depending on the CYL event. It makes sense, don't give up Leo for something like that, I say it's not worth it.

Yeah, even with his base stuff, at least Darting Blow 3, he's a beast. His stats are awesome, just gotta keep him away from magic.

2 hours ago, Auralancer42 said:

Yeah, I tend to park my Lucina in front of Hector. It's sometimes a bad idea to attack him with her but she always wins if he attacks on my defense phase. On another note, the Spring Camilla that I got was +Res, so the first thing I do whenever a team has a Reinhardt is bait him with her for the counter KO. There's no variant of him that can kill her with +Res. Now if only I had a clean solution for every Takumi. Occasionally I come across one that gives me problems. 

Also, I only pay to get the limited units. If I haven't gotten one of each by the time the banner ends I'll pay. I've only had to do that to get Bridal Lyn and Summer Robin though. 

Haha, yup, I do the exact same thing with Rein, because he's so easy to bait and easily killed by Green magic, it's always a priority to take him out first. Takumi has actually been less of a problem lately, I see less and less of him. What I usually do is just try to whittle his HP down, and if Xander can kill him, I just park him in front of Takumi and have Vantage activate.

Anyway, the daily maps are out, and that means 2 more orbs a day for clearing them until the 16th of September, so a total of 40 orbs!

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

1 hour ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Nice, first day I pulled both Summer Leo and Summer Xander, and I ended up pulling another Summer Xander a few days later. Summer Corrin is the only one I need now, and by the last day, I should have 23 orbs with all the maps and stuff going on. I may or may not do another last ditch effort to summon her, though, depending on the CYL event. It makes sense, don't give up Leo for something like that, I say it's not worth it.

I only have Summer Corrin, even if it's limited units I don't want to pay, at least not yet. After I heard about CYL I decided just to spend all my orbs there so I can pull everyone. If anything, I'd hope they come back in some way, I wanted Bridal Caeda cause she's cute. I'm happy with Bridezilla though since she's a good waifu and she's top tier. I have a full meme skillset on her, my Ninian is almost done but getting SP with her takes forever.

But if I end up pulling shit units on my first pull in CYL, I'm gonna cry. More fodder sure but when you see Arthurs, Gwendolyns and Henry, you die a little on the inside.

1 minute ago, Cielle said:

I only have Summer Corrin, even if it's limited units I don't want to pay, at least not yet. After I heard about CYL I decided just to spend all my orbs there so I can pull everyone. If anything, I'd hope they come back in some way, I wanted Bridal Caeda cause she's cute. I'm happy with Bridezilla though since she's a good waifu and she's top tier. I have a full meme skillset on her, my Ninian is almost done but getting SP with her takes forever.

But if I end up pulling shit units on my first pull in CYL, I'm gonna cry. More fodder sure but when you see Arthurs, Gwendolyns and Henry, you die a little on the inside.

Yeah, I get you. I honestly do think they'll bring back the limited units in some capacity, probably during a 2 week time where they're like "Well, we don't have any new characters to add right now, so here's a chance at getting these characters again." I wanted Bride Charlotte so bad, but I ended up getting Bride Cordelia and not looking back.

I'm right there with you, though most fodder for me does some good, in some capacity. I summoned a Henry and I was like "Oh, it's Henry..." But then I remembered he has Ignis and immediately threw it into Xander. I have so much put on Xander, and yet not a whole lot put on Summer Elise, Azura, or regular Elise, and they're the team I run for the Lunatic Chain Challenge Maps. I just need to get the right fodder for them. I sent you a FR, so you can actually see all of what I have put on Xander since he's my lead.

2 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Yeah, I get you. I honestly do think they'll bring back the limited units in some capacity, probably during a 2 week time where they're like "Well, we don't have any new characters to add right now, so here's a chance at getting these characters again." I wanted Bride Charlotte so bad, but I ended up getting Bride Cordelia and not looking back.

I'm right there with you, though most fodder for me does some good, in some capacity. I summoned a Henry and I was like "Oh, it's Henry..." But then I remembered he has Ignis and immediately threw it into Xander. I have so much put on Xander, and yet not a whole lot put on Summer Elise, Azura, or regular Elise, and they're the team I run for the Lunatic Chain Challenge Maps. I just need to get the right fodder for them. I sent you a FR, so you can actually see all of what I have put on Xander since he's my lead.

I haven't really done chain challenge apart from certain maps because they can get really hectic. My units are getting better though so I should be fine, and I'll accept it when I get on it later. I usually play for like an hour or more (depends on the quests and how I feel). I horde a bunch of my shit though, I have over 90 dueling crests and 65 stamina potions iirc.

And yeah, I don't mind more fodder but when its not the unit you want, you just feel crushed. Or you get a 5* of a unit you didn't expect and wanted anyway. How I got Leo and some others lol. I feel like coaxing your phone and praying to RNGsus helps. If I pull an off banner Hector, Ryoma, Lucina or regular Lyn I'd probably be speechless.

I really want Delthea even though she's off banner now, I like how they get added to the pool of 5*s you can get. So you can DOOT everyone. I'd also appreciate Female Robin GHB returning so I can pair her and Chrom up, I wanna make a team of Male Robin, Female Robin, Lucina and Chrom. I do have Boobies Robin but I want regular Fem Robin even if she's not the best.

2 minutes ago, Cielle said:

I haven't really done chain challenge apart from certain maps because they can get really hectic. My units are getting better though so I should be fine, and I'll accept it when I get on it later. I usually play for like an hour or more (depends on the quests and how I feel). I horde a bunch of my shit though, I have over 90 dueling crests and 65 stamina potions iirc.

And yeah, I don't mind more fodder but when its not the unit you want, you just feel crushed. Or you get a 5* of a unit you didn't expect and wanted anyway. How I got Leo and some others lol. I feel like coaxing your phone and praying to RNGsus helps. If I pull an off banner Hector, Ryoma, Lucina or regular Lyn I'd probably be speechless.

I really want Delthea even though she's off banner now, I like how they get added to the pool of 5*s you can get. So you can DOOT everyone. I'd also appreciate Female Robin GHB returning so I can pair her and Chrom up, I wanna make a team of Male Robin, Female Robin, Lucina and Chrom. I do have Boobies Robin but I want regular Fem Robin even if she's not the best.

The ones in the beginning are pretty easy, and they do get harder later on, but there's always ways to get through them, but they take some planning. I can't tell you how many times I did Lunatic Paralogue 7 & 8 to get it perfect to where I didn't lose anyone until the last map, and it was a guaranteed win at that point. I hoard my things, too. I have nearly 150 dueling crests, but I've been using Stamina Potions a little lately, so I have 60.

Right, right. I've had a lot of unexpected 5*s this past month, way too many to count, but they've all been something good. Yeah, I try not to say shit, because my phone will hear and be like "What was that, bitch?" and not give it to me. Or give me a unit out of spite.

Yeah, I like that 2 stay 5* exclusive and 2 characters also get put in the 4* pool as well as 5*. Well, her revival has already happened, but I do see them eventually doing it again.

6 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

The ones in the beginning are pretty easy, and they do get harder later on, but there's always ways to get through them, but they take some planning. I can't tell you how many times I did Lunatic Paralogue 7 & 8 to get it perfect to where I didn't lose anyone until the last map, and it was a guaranteed win at that point. I hoard my things, too. I have nearly 150 dueling crests, but I've been using Stamina Potions a little lately, so I have 60.

Right, right. I've had a lot of unexpected 5*s this past month, way too many to count, but they've all been something good. Yeah, I try not to say shit, because my phone will hear and be like "What was that, bitch?" and not give it to me. Or give me a unit out of spite.

Yeah, I like that 2 stay 5* exclusive and 2 characters also get put in the 4* pool as well as 5*. Well, her revival has already happened, but I do see them eventually doing it again.

I've only been playing since a few months ago, I didn't start when the game first came out. I could have but I didn't think about getting a phone at the time lol. I really love Fire Emblem even if I barely play the games, which this has me wanting to do. Wanna work my way through the DS games and other games prior. 

My friend tells me not to spend because it opens you up to just spending more and more and I can see that, if you have real bad self control, it will get you. But like how you said you've spent $200 and you really enjoy the game, to each their own. It'd just suck like some of the whales who spend wayyyy too much, I feel like some people have emptied entire bank accounts at one point in this game lol.

My shouts for Hector and Ephraim still go unanswered, one day they will be mine.

Just now, Cielle said:

I've only been playing since a few months ago, I didn't start when the game first came out. I could have but I didn't think about getting a phone at the time lol. I really love Fire Emblem even if I barely play the games, which this has me wanting to do. Wanna work my way through the DS games and other games prior. 

My friend tells me not to spend because it opens you up to just spending more and more and I can see that, if you have real bad self control, it will get you. But like how you said you've spent $200 and you really enjoy the game, to each their own. It'd just suck like some of the whales who spend wayyyy too much, I feel like some people have emptied entire bank accounts at one point in this game lol.

My shouts for Hector and Ephraim still go unanswered, one day they will be mine.

Ah, alright. I know that FE 7 and Sacred Stones are on the Wii U eshop. Good luck getting any of Ike's games. Shadow Dragons is also on the Wii U eshop, and then you can easily get Awakening and Fates.

I can see where they're coming from. Even then,  that $200 I've put in has been spaced out considerably, I don't go crazy with it at all, and I've put a rule on myself anyway that I'm only allowed to whale during Limited runs, and even then, only at the end if I feel like it. Still, if I had a job, I'd probably throw a little bit of money at the game each week, if only to support it. I wish I had that much money to spend, but it wouldn't be on this game. I thinks it's absolutely nuts people are running around with +10s of 5*s with insane SI. Especially limited characters, which I've seen a +10 Summer Elise with bonkers SI... That's just way too insane and I could never do that..

I'm right there with ya, I really want Minerva just for the sake of having her.