Fire Emblem Heroes on Mobile

TheVader66

I actually almost had that happen. The last 2 units on the map were one of the blue units, the one that didn't have the Firesweep Lance, and Maria. I had Xander with full HP to bait the Blue unit, and because of Quick Riposte, he killed it, but was left with double digit HP under 20 or something, and Maria went after him. I really thought he was gonna die, and he had single digit HP after, but it didn't really matter anymore.

I tried the 4th Squad Assault, and I can get through, but once I saw the last map was the Sacred Stones survival map, I knew I was screwed. Honestly, I just need to fix up the skills on some of my characters in order to stand more of a chance. If I get a dupe Setsuna, I'll definitely pass Bowbreaker onto Julia, and that'll help out immensly, but from there, it's more trial and error for me.

New Characters coming in, and they're from Genealogy!

Sigurd is definitely the standout of the group as he comes with a full set of skills, his B skill being Crusader's Ward. Once again, though, it's only 3 characters rather than 4... Hopefully this focus will go better for me than the one previous the Performer's Focus. Also on the map shown, there's another character, who I believe is Ayra. Next GHB confirmed? Been a bit since we've had one. The focus starts the 16th, so I guess I'm gonna be saving my orbs until then, since getting Azura, I don't really have a want/need to summon from Performers.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

About time we had some more FE4. As much as I love Sigurd and Deirdre, the true highlight of the video for me was the half second where you could spot Ayla/Ayra at the very ending. My favourite character from the game, don't tease me like that IS.

So with the new Seal upgrading, I've been doing some tinkering with my main team and their seals. Right now, I have Xander with Distant Def 3 Seal, so when being attacked, he'll have 48 Def and 28 Res, but with the Fortify Cavalry bonus he gets from Elise, it boosts it up to 54 and 34 respectively. I also decided I'm gonna upgrade the Breath of Life Seal to 3 and give it to Julia, who previous had Distant Def, so she can heal 14 HP, possibly 28 with a dancer (Azura) nearby. As for Elise and Azura, I have Atk Ploy 1 on Elise right now, and I may keep that and up it to 3, but for Azura, it's pretty much ???. I have Spd +1 Seal on her, but I dunno if I'll keep that, I'm only doing it to bolster her speed. May give her a Def+ seal since she could use that and it'd be helpful.

Well, I summoned because ofc I did, if I have 20 orbs, I always have to summon, even if I want to wait. Anyway, got mostly crap. Standouts were a +Atk/-Res Subaki, which is great, his atk is a bit crap, no matter what though. Only 35 right now, meaning 41 at 5*, but with a Sapphire lance, putting him up against physical red units will do the job. Other standout was a +Spd/-Def Nino, which I can also build really well. I could easily promote them both to 5* right now, but I'll wait since there's others I already have built/are building that I just need good IVs for, and they take priority. Though if I can get either of these two built before them, then first come first serve.

I can't really say "Screw" is the right word in this situation. Lyn got screwed, this has just been a tough crawl for Corrin, only to be kicked back down and forced to crawl back. If enough people, certainly not me, have saved their flags and use them now, then Corrin could definitely pull out the win. I noticed from when it went from 1 hour to minutes, the score gap closed a lot faster than usual, it usually takes a couple hours for Corrin to catch back up, but she got a pretty nice jump now. Guess we'll know in a little over 30 minutes. Whoever gets that extra 500 feathers knows. I've done my last fight, so all I can do is wait.

Ah, so close, only about a 600 million difference, that's not a whole lot.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Lmao, good one, when I saw Arden, I just kinda went, "Oh look, another Draug." Arden does has a nice move, that Follow-up Ring. Gonna help him score a lot of x4 with the Brave Sword, and thank god it's not inheritable. Man, the stats on Ayra. Those are completely neutral, so -Res for her would be good, and pretty much +anything else, probably Atk or Spd. Arden's Atk, Def, and HP are absolutely disgusting, but so are his Spd and Res for the opposite reasons. He's a man you put Distant Counter on, for sure. Oh shit, Arvis too? Guess he'll be GHB, but how're we gonna get both Arden and Ayra? TT for one and summon for another? Also, is it just me, or does Ayra remind anyone of Eirika? Like seriously, she's like a dark version of her.

GXF00HK.png

Here are my summon results... ofc I got crappy 3*s. Also got a bad IV 4* Oscar (When I get a dupe, Lancebreaker is going to a certain Dire Thunder user) And last but most certainly not least... DEIRDRE! Was so happy when I saw her. +Spd/- Def, which is definitely awesome. Trained her up, and...

kiGCq4M.png

She's pretty on par with her daughter. If we're just comparing neutral stats, Julia has higher HP and Atk by 2, and Deirdre has higher Spd and Res by 2 and 3, and then Julia only has 1 more point of Def. So both of them are very good green tome users, and I will gladly start building up Deirdre to use. Having both Spd and Atk Ploy will deal a nice hit. Def keeping Quick Riposte. As for her A skill... L&D or Fury seems the obvious route, and I'll probably pick Fury, but we'll see. And for a Special, anything can do, really; Dragon Fang, like her daughter seems the obvious route, could even go Glacies. I don't think I'll keep Ardent Sacrifice on her, tho it could be used for some interesting in between healing tactics, but it seems too much of a hassle, so I'll probably give her Drag Back, since I get a lot of use out of that with Julia.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Nice one. I got pretty lucky too. Deirdre on my free roll and Sigurd right after that. The rest isn't worth mentioning. Bartre, Subaki, Roy. This banner may be over for me on my first roll. Tailtiu is pretty much "the good blue blade user", but she's way too late to be any useful imho. I imagine a lot of people already fed their Odins to Linde, Delthea or SCorrin. I know I did.

Arvis is definitely GHB material. Arden as a TT reward sounds reasonable too. Which leaves Ayra... data dwarves have also found out a new Ursula revival may be coming soon so I don't really know where Ayra's going to fit. Why IS didn't just throw her in the banner is beyond me really.

Oh nice job. lol, same, I don't really need to summon from it anymore, though I may try, since I don't really wanna summon from Performer anymore, but I'll determine that when I have 20 orbs again. +Deirdre would always be nice. Yeah, Linde and Delthea still have her beat in the non-Reinhardt blue mage department... wish I had one of them, at least...

Yeah, same, I don't really understand why they've only been doing 3 character focuses, bar Performer Banner, these past two times, Ayra could've easily fit into the Banner. Arvis will probably end up appearing at the end of this week, I imagine. Guess my feather saving will have a use after all. The only thing I feel they could do with Arden and Ayra both is throw them in as TT rewards, a little more incentive maybe? Only time will tell, I guess.

20 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

The only thing I feel they could do with Arden and Ayra both is throw them in as TT rewards, a little more incentive maybe? Only time will tell, I guess.

Oh boy, I hope not. I'm barely making it to 30k as it is. Having units above that would kill me.

1 hour ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Really? Maybe because I spend all my stamina for the 2 weeks doing the TT, it's easy for me to reach max. But like I said, guess we'll have to wait and see what they do with them.

Can't even imagine scoring 99999 points. I always get the last seal and that's it. I like TT but doing any more than three or four runs in a row just bores the living hell out of me.

1 minute ago, TooruPT said:

Can't even imagine scoring 99999 points. I always get the last seal and that's it. I like TT but doing any more than three or four runs in a row just bores the living hell out of me.

Oh yeah, it bores the shit out of me too, but I just do it as to not waste stamina, and I might as well get all those feathers, orbs, and crystals.