Fire Emblem Heroes on Mobile

TheVader66

TJT8b82.jpg

Boi. +SPD/-DEF, got him on my second pull. I have way better luck not paying lol. It's a mini drought right now tho because I have all the free orbs minus the arena ones we're getting. 

I replaced Leo with him because he literally is a tank and can take Reinhardt. Can't wait to put Deflect melee 3 on him someday. Distant Def 3 seal seems the best to go for now, or panic ploy.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Cielle said:

TJT8b82.jpg

Boi. +SPD/-DEF, got him on my second pull. I have way better luck not paying lol. It's a mini drought right now tho because I have all the free orbs minus the arena ones we're getting. 

I replaced Leo with him because he literally is a tank and can take Reinhardt. Can't wait to put Deflect melee 3 on him someday. Distant Def 3 seal seems the best to go for now, or panic ploy.

Nice pull, IVs are pretty good too. Using Distant Def seal would cover all his bases and allow him a permanent +6 in Def and Res no matter what. This is just me thinking out loud, but you could try and cover his Res weakness by giving him Deflect Magic instead. Along with Divine Tyrfing, 50% reduction for the first hit and 20/50/80% for the 2nd would be nice.

29 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Nice pull, IVs are pretty good too. Using Distant Def seal would cover all his bases and allow him a permanent +6 in Def and Res no matter what. This is just me thinking out loud, but you could try and cover his Res weakness by giving him Deflect Magic instead. Along with Divine Tyrfing, 50% reduction for the first hit and 20/50/80% for the 2nd would be nice.

Yeah, what I love is you could just throw almost any seal on him and he's good. It also kinda fixes bad IVs for characters plus with support buffs. 

I have no idea if I'll pull tailliu or Deidre but who knows. Can't wait for Ayra and Arden tho. Ayra is a waifu and she gets so much good shit apparently. 

I have a 4% left in the dancer banner I'm going to try and get off of hopefully. Hate it when that happens when you wanna summon a different banner. 

7 minutes ago, Cielle said:

Yeah, what I love is you could just throw almost any seal on him and he's good. It also kinda fixes bad IVs for characters plus with support buffs. 

I have no idea if I'll pull tailliu or Deidre but who knows. Can't wait for Ayra and Arden tho. Ayra is a waifu and she gets so much good shit apparently. 

I have a 4% left in the dancer banner I'm going to try and get off of hopefully. Hate it when that happens when you wanna summon a different banner. 

If you don't have a really good Green Tome user, Deirdre is definitely worth it. You can see my -Def/+Spd one on the previous page and see what I mean. I'm gonna give her Fury 3 at some point, and Glacies as a special.

Yeah, Ayra is definitely good, I mean...

4qZqlBc.jpg

Those are her neutral stats. I know her Sword gives her speed, like Brave Lyn's bow does, but still, those stats are awesome. Arden is just as awesome. When I get him, I'm definitely gonna try and build him. Most he'll need to be epic is a Silver Sword+ and Distant Counter. Move over Black Knight.

s142uUp.jpg

Good luck, hope you get what you want. I got a good Azura from Performer and Deirdre from Genealogy, so I'm pretty much done summoning for what I want, but I'll keep summoning from Performer to try and get Shigure and Olivia.

16 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

If you don't have a really good Green Tome user, Deirdre is definitely worth it. You can see my -Def/+Spd one on the previous page and see what I mean. I'm gonna give her Fury 3 at some point, and Glacies as a special.

Yeah, Ayra is definitely good, I mean...

Those are her neutral stats. I know her Sword gives her speed, like Brave Lyn's bow does, but still, those stats are awesome. Arden is just as awesome. When I get him, I'm definitely gonna try and build him. Most he'll need to be epic is a Silver Sword+ and Distant Counter. Move over Black Knight.

Good luck, hope you get what you want. I got a good Azura from Performer and Deirdre from Genealogy, so I'm pretty much done summoning for what I want, but I'll keep summoning from Performer to try and get Shigure and Olivia.

I was about to say, are they out? Lmao. I have Julia but Deidre seems better then her. I think Ayra is either gonna be a GHB or TT. Arden might be the TT. What sucks is how rare Distant counter can be. I haven't pulled another Hector and I want DC on my Zephiel, that makes him really good. 

I fell in love with Sigurd already, my Horse team is crazy powerful lmao. I'd like the other dancers but I told myself no more money. Now it's a mini orb drought lol. 

3 minutes ago, Cielle said:

I was about to say, are they out? Lmao. I have Julia but Deidre seems better then her. I think Ayra is either gonna be a GHB or TT. Arden might be the TT. What sucks is how rare Distant counter can be. I haven't pulled another Hector and I want DC on my Zephiel, that makes him really good. 

I fell in love with Sigurd already, my Horse team is crazy powerful lmao. I'd like the other dancers but I told myself no more money. Now it's a mini orb drought lol. 

I wish, but nah, just datamined stuff. Yeah, I have Julia as well, +2 in fact, but I think I'll be replacing her with Deirdre, if only because she has better IVs, but overall seems better stat wise as well, even if there's only a few points difference. I detailed that in my post with her as well, haha

Arvis will def be GHB, but Arden and Ayra are up in the air as to obtainability. TT for one seems obvious, but what about the other? No way there's gonna be another Genealogy banner after this, especially since the next banner will happen Oct 31 and definitely be Halloween. Yeah, I'm with you on DC, I've only gotten 1 Hector, and that was super lucky.

Nice, glad Sigurd is helping so much. Same, only orbs are from daily log in, arena, and quests. I only have Chapter 11 & 12 Chain Challenge on Lunatic left for orbs, but damn it's hard as fuck. I have no desire to whale anytime soon... I'm probably gonna live to regret those words in a few weeks.

2 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

I wish, but nah, just datamined stuff. Yeah, I have Julia as well, +2 in fact, but I think I'll be replacing her with Deirdre, if only because she has better IVs, but overall seems better stat wise as well, even if there's only a few points difference. I detailed that in my post with her as well, haha

Arvis will def be GHB, but Arden and Ayra are up in the air as to obtainability. TT for one seems obvious, but what about the other? No way there's gonna be another Genealogy banner after this, especially since the next banner will happen Oct 31 and definitely be Halloween. Yeah, I'm with you on DC, I've only gotten 1 Hector, and that was super lucky.

Nice, glad Sigurd is helping so much. Same, only orbs are from daily log in, arena, and quests. I only have Chapter 11 & 12 Chain Challenge on Lunatic left for orbs, but damn it's hard as fuck. I have no desire to whale anytime soon... I'm probably gonna live to regret those words in a few weeks.

I have everything cleared minus the feather CCs. It sucks when they do this to us lol. I want an Amelia so I can make a meme armor team but who knows when that'll happen. 

Galeforce on my Sigurd might be a nice meme too, I have Luna on him right now. Yeah, I hope they're not in a banner which is probably unlikely. Camus and Xander are being outshined by these new units but I can't wait to get them in the near future. I'm glad I don't whale but my friend told me I should increase my barracks every Sunday due to that free orb and I'm glad I've been doing that. 

I hope to God I pull a 5* out of the dancing banner now. They're limited units but I have Azura lol 

14 minutes ago, Cielle said:

I have everything cleared minus the feather CCs. It sucks when they do this to us lol. I want an Amelia so I can make a meme armor team but who knows when that'll happen. 

Galeforce on my Sigurd might be a nice meme too, I have Luna on him right now. Yeah, I hope they're not in a banner which is probably unlikely. Camus and Xander are being outshined by these new units but I can't wait to get them in the near future. I'm glad I don't whale but my friend told me I should increase my barracks every Sunday due to that free orb and I'm glad I've been doing that. 

I hope to God I pull a 5* out of the dancing banner now. They're limited units but I have Azura lol 

Nice job. lol, right? For the first time, I have nothing to use my stamina on, it's so boring just letting the game sit there.

I feel Camus got outshined a while ago, he's definitely fallen from his position before, but I still think Xander is the definitive red cavalier. I'm still using him, and I've put the most into him. I really don't see myself getting rid of him at all, and when his revival comes around... SOMETIME!... I'm absolutely going to + him. Huh, that is a good strategy, actually, using the 1 free orb to expand barracks. I haven't done that at all because the number of characters hasn't reached 200 yet, and I don't keep dupes around, only unique units, so until I get closer to 200, currently at 139, I won't be doing much. The barracks can expand up to 1000 I believe. I feel if I need to, I'll splurge a crap ton of orbs on the barracks when I need to expand, spend 20 to increase it another 100 rather than summon.

Good luck, tell me how it goes.

Geez, I'm up to 91,176 feathers now, and 163 Sacred Coins, which I'm using immediately on Atk Ploy 3 and giving it to Deirdre. At least once Arvis comes out, I'll use 20K, but damn, I never thought I'd save so much.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

18 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Nice job. lol, right? For the first time, I have nothing to use my stamina on, it's so boring just letting the game sit there.

I feel Camus got outshined a while ago, he's definitely fallen from his position before, but I still think Xander is the definitive red cavalier. I'm still using him, and I've put the most into him. I really don't see myself getting rid of him at all, and when his revival comes around... SOMETIME!... I'm absolutely going to + him. Huh, that is a good strategy, actually, using the 1 free orb to expand barracks. I haven't done that at all because the number of characters hasn't reached 200 yet, and I don't keep dupes around, only unique units, so until I get closer to 200, currently at 139, I won't be doing much. The barracks can expand up to 1000 I believe. I feel if I need to, I'll splurge a crap ton of orbs on the barracks when I need to expand, spend 20 to increase it another 100 rather than summon.

Good luck, tell me how it goes.

Geez, I'm up to 91,176 feathers now, and 163 Sacred Coins, which I'm using immediately on Atk Ploy 3 and giving it to Deirdre. At least once Arvis comes out, I'll use 20K, but damn, I never thought I'd save so much.

Im at 18k lol, about to waste 20k probably on Donnel for brave Lance+. I wanna save up but damn is it hard when I have so many units I wanna raise. 

I'm at 50 coins but holy shit will it take a while to get 100 and all those badges I need for Distant Def 3. Idk what I wanna even upgrade next after that. Panic ploy maybe? 

I gave Summoner Support to Sigurd now as well. Funny how I just got him but I love him so much. If I ever get spare ones, you can bet your ass I'm +10ing him. He's such a good character. 

Yeah dude, I'm up to 275 space and I'm gonna max it out next year I think. I hope they keep supporting it next year, would hate to see it go. One of the few mobile games I can actually call a game. 

And I usually don't plus a GHB. I'm weird but I like having multiple. Save one narcian or so I got rid of. 

Edited by Cielle

Just now, Cielle said:

Im at 18k lol, about to waste 20k probably on Donnel for brave Lance+. I wanna save up but damn is it hard when I have so many units I wanna raise. 

I'm at 50 coins but holy shit will it take a while to get 100 and all those badges I need for Distant Def 3. Idk what I wanna even upgrade next after that. Panic ploy maybe? 

I gave Summoner Support to Sigurd now as well. Funny how I just got him but I love him so much. If I ever get spare ones, you can bet your ass I'm +10ing him. He's such a good character. 

Yeah dude, I'm up to 275 space and I'm gonna max it out next year I think. I hope they keep supporting it next year, would hate to see it go. One of the few mobile games I can actually call a game. 

I've been thinking about promoting some characters like that so they can give + versions of weapons, but I'm holding off on it until I build the characters that need those weapons first. Yeah, it takes 150 to raise 1 seal to max, so it'll definitely be a slow process. I imagine Sacred Coins will start being rewards in the TTs now, since they're available through quests and arena.

I doubt they're gonna drop support for this game anytime soon, it's doing supremely well, they'd be stupid not to support this for the foreseeable future. Same, this is the only mobile game that's kept me playing. Every single day I boot this thing up, and haven't missed a day since release, haha.

11 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

I've been thinking about promoting some characters like that so they can give + versions of weapons, but I'm holding off on it until I build the characters that need those weapons first. Yeah, it takes 150 to raise 1 seal to max, so it'll definitely be a slow process. I imagine Sacred Coins will start being rewards in the TTs now, since they're available through quests and arena.

I doubt they're gonna drop support for this game anytime soon, it's doing supremely well, they'd be stupid not to support this for the foreseeable future. Same, this is the only mobile game that's kept me playing. Every single day I boot this thing up, and haven't missed a day since release, haha.

My effie needs it so I'm gonna take the plunge most likely. I feel like that's how most people are when they hoard their feathers. Some top whales don't need to spend them the because they have so much fodder. 

Halloween is gonna be killer, sexy witch Lucina or some shit lol. Spring Lucina was fan service, I don't see how they won't do more fan service. I could care less for Christmas Thotja though, I'd rather someone else but that's just me. 

I'm the person that mostly gets everything off banner and sometimes my luck shines and I get on banners. Weird but good I think 

8 minutes ago, Cielle said:

My effie needs it so I'm gonna take the plunge most likely. I feel like that's how most people are when they hoard their feathers. Some top whales don't need to spend them the because they have so much fodder. 

Halloween is gonna be killer, sexy witch Lucina or some shit lol. Spring Lucina was fan service, I don't see how they won't do more fan service. I could care less for Christmas Thotja though, I'd rather someone else but that's just me. 

I'm the person that mostly gets everything off banner and sometimes my luck shines and I get on banners. Weird but good I think 

I get you, I have my Effie with only a regular Brave Lance right now, but since I don't plan on building her right now, that's all she's getting. I wish I had enough money to do that...

As much as I don't wanna see the popular characters get Halloween units, I know they will pick them. A 5th unit for Lucina seems way too much at this point, but ofc, it's Lucina, so... *sigh*. I'd like to see lesser character get special units, like how Charlotte was in the Wedding Banner. Still, Tharja seems like a guarantee for Halloween, and if they made it characters that are obvious like that, I'd be alright.

I'm kinda the same. I hate getting characters off banner, though, especially 4* versions of them, it's like "Why couldn't this happen a week ago when the focus was actually going on?"

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

I have also been playing every day since launch, but somehow I missed Xander's GHB. I don't know how or why, but I just completely missed it and didn't realize until he started showing up in the arena. Needless to say, I'm eagerly awaiting the return of his GHB. 

Speaking of Xander, I'm still waiting for them to release a unit comparable to Spring Xander. My horse team is a bunch of mages hiding behind his beast of a wall. I'm planning on phasing out all of the limited units I'm using from all of my teams and there's no one that really compares. I thought for a moment that I finally got that with Sigurd, but not quite. 

40 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

I get you, I have my Effie with only a regular Brave Lance right now, but since I don't plan on building her right now, that's all she's getting. I wish I had enough money to do that...

As much as I don't wanna see the popular characters get Halloween units, I know they will pick them. A 5th unit for Lucina seems way too much at this point, but ofc, it's Lucina, so... *sigh*. I'd like to see lesser character get special units, like how Charlotte was in the Wedding Banner. Still, Tharja seems like a guarantee for Halloween, and if they made it characters that are obvious like that, I'd be alright.

I'm kinda the same. I hate getting characters off banner, though, especially 4* versions of them, it's like "Why couldn't this happen a week ago when the focus was actually going on?"

Hey as long as I get them, doesn't bother me. I'd rather get a full summon of off banner 5*s then a bunch of trash. 

Lucina is a poster girl lmao, Id love some more limelight on other characters but they choose her a lot. I mean she's cool and all but damn. Maybe Eirika or somebody instead in the future. 

I like how we keep more cute waifus lol. Ayra like damn, she looks more badass tho. 

Arden is just a handsome man walk and I love it. 

12 minutes ago, Auralancer42 said:

I have also been playing every day since launch, but somehow I missed Xander's GHB. I don't know how or why, but I just completely missed it and didn't realize until he started showing up in the arena. Needless to say, I'm eagerly awaiting the return of his GHB. 

Speaking of Xander, I'm still waiting for them to release a unit comparable to Spring Xander. My horse team is a bunch of mages hiding behind his beast of a wall. I'm planning on phasing out all of the limited units I'm using from all of my teams and there's no one that really compares. I thought for a moment that I finally got that with Sigurd, but not quite. 

Man, you missed out, that kinda sucks.

Funny you say this, because out of all the Xanders, Spring is actually the worst one, at least in my opinion. The only thing he has on the other two is Res, but with him, that doesn't really matter or help out all that much. Spring also has terrible attack, base 25 with a 13 weapon.

4 minutes ago, Cielle said:

Hey as long as I get them, doesn't bother me. I'd rather get a full summon of off banner 5*s then a bunch of trash. 

Lucina is a poster girl lmao, Id love some more limelight on other characters but they choose her a lot. I mean she's cool and all but damn. Maybe Eirika or somebody instead in the future. 

I like how we keep more cute waifus lol. Ayra like damn, she looks more badass tho. 

Arden is just a handsome man walk and I love it. 

I guess, but I can still get trash regardless of on or off, so...

Yeah, I understand Lucina is the poster girl, I'm not hating, but still annoys me.

12 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Man, you missed out, that kinda sucks.

Funny you say this, because out of all the Xanders, Spring is actually the worst one, at least in my opinion. The only thing he has on the other two is Res, but with him, that doesn't really matter or help out all that much. Spring also has terrible attack, base 25 with a 13 weapon.

I guess, but I can still get trash regardless of on or off, so...

Yeah, I understand Lucina is the poster girl, I'm not hating, but still annoys me.

Just make a trash banner with all the fodder and then have all the other banners where you can try to get what you want. Bad idea maybe but I wouldn't mind lol. 

Or have fodder units drop more often through quests or something special. 

12 minutes ago, Cielle said:

Just make a trash banner with all the fodder and then have all the other banners where you can try to get what you want. Bad idea maybe but I wouldn't mind lol. 

Or have fodder units drop more often through quests or something special. 

Yes, a banner full of Bartes and Gunters, Firs and Stahls, Ests and Jagens... No, that would piss me off even more.

Now that, I would like.

16 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Yes, a banner full of Bartes and Gunters, Firs and Stahls, Ests and Jagens... No, that would piss me off even more.

Now that, I would like.

I have too many units that I don't need for their skills but I still keep them lol. Great game but I see how they tempt you badly, especially the colors they throw at you and intice you to spend. 

1 minute ago, Cielle said:

I have too many units that I don't need for their skills but I still keep them lol. Great game but I see how they tempt you badly, especially the colors they throw at you and intice you to spend. 

I can't be like that, as soon as I see a unit I don't need for anything, they get sent home for feathers, and that's the end of that.

Just now, TheFinalEmblem said:

I can't be like that, as soon as I see a unit I don't need for anything, they get sent home for feathers, and that's the end of that.

I can't man, well we'll see once I hit 1000 space lol. That's when either a lot get sacrificed or I keep sending like 5 home at a time. I can't even imagine but it's going to happen. 

1 minute ago, Cielle said:

I can't man, well we'll see once I hit 1000 space lol. That's when either a lot get sacrificed or I keep sending like 5 home at a time. I can't even imagine but it's going to happen. 

I mean, if I had that much space, I might consider keeping characters, if only because I may need a skill of theirs in the future and they're the only one who can give it at 4* or something, but I don't think in the long term with this game, I just do stuff as it happens.

Just now, TheFinalEmblem said:

I mean, if I had that much space, I might consider keeping characters, if only because I may need a skill of theirs in the future and they're the only one who can give it at 4* or something, but I don't think in the long term with this game, I just do stuff as it happens.

I like thinking ahead, but I have done some stuff as it happens. That's what I love about games like these, you can play how you like it. 

I'll let you know when I get that much lol. I intend to try and do it through free orbs if the game will last that long. If I do it every Sunday next year, I'd probably be close or near it. 

8 minutes ago, Cielle said:

I like thinking ahead, but I have done some stuff as it happens. That's what I love about games like these, you can play how you like it. 

I'll let you know when I get that much lol. I intend to try and do it through free orbs if the game will last that long. If I do it every Sunday next year, I'd probably be close or near it. 

Yeah, I get you.

Good luck, it'll take 160 orbs to get from 200 to 1000 (inb4 they raise the barrack limit again)

3 minutes ago, Cielle said:

Oh you're close? Now it's 1500 or 2000 lmao. 

My Sigurd is almost complete, hate how long summoner support can take. 

No, I'm still at default 200, I just did some calculating. No way, the limit is only 1000, they haven't bumped it up past that. The previous limit was 500, and from searching stuff up, apparently people were spending $1,000 to fill it up to 500... just... why?