Fire Emblem Heroes on Mobile

TheVader66

Fun fact, if you hit 120 draws with no 5* characters the probability of getting a 5* in the next draw darts up to 100%.

Yes, that's a real thing. My luck is nowhere near great at these kinds of games - I've pretty much sucked every orb out of the game except for later Lunatic maps 1st clear bonuses and my single 5* is Camilla - but imagining someone drawing over a hundred characters with no 5* is just... wow.

6 hours ago, Hanzoadam said:

I keep getting 4's but no 5's

The person above already said what I was going to, but yeah, the game will eventually throw you a bone. Also, in addition to that auto 100%, each unsuccessful summon adds a .1% chance to the base chance, so after 15 summons, the chance will go up form 3% to 4.5%.

16 hours ago, TooruPT said:

In other news, Nintendo slighly underestimates Twitter as new "10000 feathers for 10000 retweets in a day" campaign gets completed in a matter of minutes.

lol, just saw that. Good on people, now we all get 10K feathers. That's halfway to a 5* at least.

Heads up!

There's an event called a Grand Hero Battle coming up from 2/10-2/14. If you can't tell by the silhouette, the character we'll be up against, and likely recruiting, is Narcian.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Been playing this as well, I got lucky enough to get 4* MRobin, 4* Fae, and 4* Draug my first draw, and they've been unstoppable so far. I managed to get a 5* Lyn last night, and she'll probably replace Draug once I level her up (his 1 move is such a hindrance).

If anyone's interested in the results of the Choose Your Legend voting, they're right here!

https://serenesforest.net/2017/02/08/fire-emblem-heroes-choose-legends-winners-revealed/

They also have an entire list of all the characters and votes down below the top 20. Some of the results surprised me, but many of them also didn't. Ike and Lyn will be getting special Choose Your Legends variants, as well as Roy and Lucina.

Also, Narcian Event is now out, and boy, getting that 3* won't be easy. I barely handled getting the 2* with a team that was 5-6 levels over his.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

That Narcian map is brutal; the only units I could use to lure them are Fae and MRobin, but they're kind of on the squishy side despite being 30+. Guess I'll try leveling some more.

Also, make sure you pick up Felicia from the daily special maps. She's apparently required for one of the monthly Lunatic quests (6-1).

--

Managed to get 2* Narcian using defensive buffs on Fae. Highly doubt I'll be able to get the 3*, but I'll probably attempt it on the last day.

Edited by Makilio

8 hours ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

Hmmm, so how is it guys? I'm tempted to play this, it's not P2W right??? 

It's pretty fun, although the stamina feels very limiting, so I'm hoping they put in ways to expand it or something. Right now, it doesn't feel it's P2W unless you want to have a high ranking in the arena. I was able to complete the story line with no problem, and I'm having no difficulty with hard mode. Lunatic difficulty may be another story though.

Played the first 2 matches and not got into me yet the thrill to continue play since so and that more than 300 MB download right after to get the new map and battle really didn't get me that much interested afterwards .

Might go back and play it on my tablet some other time when i'm bored out of dead and why nothing else better to do .

23 minutes ago, Makilio said:

It's pretty fun, although the stamina feels very limiting, so I'm hoping they put in ways to expand it or something. Right now, it doesn't feel it's P2W unless you want to have a high ranking in the arena. I was able to complete the story line with no problem, and I'm having no difficulty with hard mode. Lunatic difficulty may be another story though.

Ohh that is a relief. I don't need to do anything with the arena anyway haha. Thanks for your opnion. I'll play this if I'm out and bored at work haha

7 hours ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

We should make a list of PSNP people that's playing the game so that we can be friends in it >_>

Just sayin' :ninja: @TheVader66 

I would do it but then the question becomes "who is playing it and who stopped playing it" since they will be a time where people will stop playing it. I made this thread but I haven't played it yet because it keeps freezing on me. I am just going to treat this thread the same way I treat my Love Live School Idol Thread and if people want friends they should just say "Hey, who wants to be my friend on PokemonShuffle/LoveLiveSchoolIdolFestival/FireEmblemHeroes" 

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I would do it but then the question becomes "who is playing it and who stopped playing it" since they will be a time where people will stop playing it. I made this thread but I haven't played it yet because it keeps freezing on me. I am just going to treat this thread the same way I treat my Love Live School Idol Thread and if people want friends they should just say "Hey, who wants to be my friend on PokemonShuffle/LoveLiveSchoolIdolFestival/FireEmblemHeroes" 

Ahh alright. I get what you mean. It would suck if people quit without mentioning that.

Guess I'll wait for more posts then >_>

Part 2 of the Launch Celebration maps are live! Go and grab another 6 orbs pretty much for free! Also as a reminder, the Narcian event has 1 day left! It may be hard to grab the 3*, I know it is for me, even with a high 30s team, but at least grab the 2*.

A new update was just added to the App, and with it some new news!

• The App-Release Bonus period will be extended until 3/14/2017. (So that's a whole month of 2 orbs per day)
  • The Worldwide Launch Celebration will be extended indefinitely, so the stamina cost of the Training Tower will stay halved and for equipping skills will remain 0. (Both awesome)
  • Rewards will be added to the Training Tower between Monday 2:00 a.m. and Tuesday at 1:59 a.m., starting 2/20/17 at 2:00 a.m. (So basically for two days, clearing the tower floors will provide bonuses, aside from the gems and badges, also awesome)
  • Units will be able to earn EXP when defeating foes that are at much lower levels. This change is planned for early March. (I'm fine with this, as basically once you get about 3 or 4 levels above, chances are you aren't gonna get anymore exp. It'll probably only be a little, but still, great)

Also good to know is Seliph, Julia, Eirika, and Ephraim are now the Focus Characters in the summon. Along with them are Paralogue Maps and special quests.

Summoned this morning and myself got all 3* units. I let my sister do 1 of the summons and I get 5* Eirika... I am not complaining.

---

So many new things happening, and all I can do is update this last post until someone else posts. Anyway, from now, 2/17, until 2/23, there's a x1.5 EXP event going on, so go level up those units you love! Also, if you haven't already, I recommend upgrading your castle for the x2 bonus. It takes a bit of orbs, yes, but it's worth it.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Managed to get quite lucky with my pull this morning. Ended up with a 5* Linde and 5* Julia, bumping me up to 4 5*s in total. Getting Linde throws a wrench in my plans though since I was considering making MRobin into a 5* with feathers, but the consensus is that she's better due to her speed, and since my Robin feels embarrassingly slow, it's not hard to make the switch. Kind of wish I could get a decent physical green instead of Julia to round out my team, but I guess I'll make due with Narcian.

4 hours ago, Makilio said:

Managed to get quite lucky with my pull this morning. Ended up with a 5* Linde and 5* Julia, bumping me up to 4 5*s in total. Getting Linde throws a wrench in my plans though since I was considering making MRobin into a 5* with feathers, but the consensus is that she's better due to her speed, and since my Robin feels embarrassingly slow, it's not hard to make the switch. Kind of wish I could get a decent physical green instead of Julia to round out my team, but I guess I'll make due with Narcian.

Good job on that summon. I tried a little bit ago and only got 3*s, 4 of them being dupes... Yeah, MRobin has some really horrible speed, and I should know because my friend has 3 of them,2 4* and 1 5*. I can recommend, if you manage to get her, Beruka as a decent physical green. Her defense is pretty nice, the highest out of all my units, except for Tiki.

I'm still working on training my units, I have nothing but 3*s and above, and depending on their stats, I decide who to upgrade, but I never just chuck units, I feel it's a waste, because I'm gonna be that guy who eventually makes all the characters 5*. I love the game enough to try it, but right now, there aren't enough feathers in the world.

31 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Good job on that summon. I tried a little bit ago and only got 3*s, 4 of them being dupes... Yeah, MRobin has some really horrible speed, and I should know because my friend has 3 of them,2 4* and 1 5*. I can recommend, if you manage to get her, Beruka as a decent physical green. Her defense is pretty nice, the highest out of all my units, except for Tiki.

I'm still working on training my units, I have nothing but 3*s and above, and depending on their stats, I decide who to upgrade, but I never just chuck units, I feel it's a waste, because I'm gonna be that guy who eventually makes all the characters 5*. I love the game enough to try it, but right now, there aren't enough feathers in the world.

Looks like I happen to have a 4* Beruka, and her abilities seem to make her a nice tank. How is she on the offensive side? The reason I like using Narcian is that he's a great anti-spear unit, and I tend to run into a lot of spear users in the arena. The problem with him is that anything that isn't a blue unit can kill him by looking at him, not to mention how common Takumi is right now. The other physical greens I have are Barst (4*), Gunter (4*), Barte (3*), Arthur (3*) and Anna (2*); so far I'm not sure if they're worth investing in, aside from Gunter in a cavalry team.

I'm the same way with units; you'll never know what type of niche you'll need to fill in future event maps, on top of making my personal favorites 5*s. I've been fortunate enough that most of my pulls resulted in 4* units, so I don't have too many 3*, and the only 2* I have are the starters and the ones from the daily maps that I haven't drawn higher.

2 minutes ago, Makilio said:

Looks like I happen to have a 4* Beruka, and her abilities seem to make her a nice tank. How is she on the offensive side? The reason I like using Narcian is that he's a great anti-spear unit, and I tend to run into a lot of spear users in the arena. The problem with him is that anything that isn't a blue unit can kill him by looking at him, not to mention how common Takumi is right now. The other physical greens I have are Barst (4*), Gunter (4*), Barte (3*), Arthur (3*) and Anna (2*); so far I'm not sure if they're worth investing in, aside from Gunter in a cavalry team.

I'm the same way with units; you'll never know what type of niche you'll need to fill in future event maps, on top of making my personal favorites 5*s. I've been fortunate enough that most of my pulls resulted in 4* units, so I don't have too many 3*, and the only 2* I have are the starters and the ones from the daily maps that I haven't drawn higher.

Her attack, I guess, is a bit in the middle. My Beruka is level 38 and has 34 attack, compared to my Anna, who is 4 levels lower and has the same attack, but nowhere near as much Def. Ugh, yeah, I'm hating the arena quite a bit because I run into so many Takumi's, and that skill of his is just ass. Anyway, if you raise up Anna, she has great potential, boasting great attack and speed, while a but short on the defensive side, she has a little more resistance, so she can be a great mage killer. Plus she has Vantage and Astra, and those can help out in a pinch.

Looking at the other units you mention, I have a 3* Arthur, and only at level 18 he has 28 attack, which is nuts, and his defense and speed is alright for around that level, but resistance is the lowest stat at 10. I think he could be a good candidate for tank as well. My 3* Gunter has 17 attack and 11 defense, and if he can keep those even higher, then he's a good bet as well. Still, you always gotta take into consideration their "weak" stats, and resistance is always a big thing to look out for, because mages can really hurt. All of them have potential, but I say you should raise Anna up soon. People underestimate the power of Alphonse, Sharena, and Anna. Besides, at 5*, they get exclusive weapons that give even more buffs, like many of the Focus 5* units do.

40 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Her attack, I guess, is a bit in the middle. My Beruka is level 38 and has 34 attack, compared to my Anna, who is 4 levels lower and has the same attack, but nowhere near as much Def. Ugh, yeah, I'm hating the arena quite a bit because I run into so many Takumi's, and that skill of his is just ass. Anyway, if you raise up Anna, she has great potential, boasting great attack and speed, while a but short on the defensive side, she has a little more resistance, so she can be a great mage killer. Plus she has Vantage and Astra, and those can help out in a pinch.

Looking at the other units you mention, I have a 3* Arthur, and only at level 18 he has 28 attack, which is nuts, and his defense and speed is alright for around that level, but resistance is the lowest stat at 10. I think he could be a good candidate for tank as well. My 3* Gunter has 17 attack and 11 defense, and if he can keep those even higher, then he's a good bet as well. Still, you always gotta take into consideration their "weak" stats, and resistance is always a big thing to look out for, because mages can really hurt. All of them have potential, but I say you should raise Anna up soon. People underestimate the power of Alphonse, Sharena, and Anna. Besides, at 5*, they get exclusive weapons that give even more buffs, like many of the Focus 5* units do.

Guess I'll train up Anna since I've been hearing good things about her. Takumi is definitely the bane of my teams in the arena; if he's not on the enemy team, I can pretty much guarantee a win, regardless of what they're running. I'm not too worried about mages since I can manipulate their movement with Lyn and OHKO them before they do anything to me. I've been told MRobin counters Takumi because of his weapon, but when Takumi doubles and kills him on the counter, I don't believe it. I don't want to use two units and sacrifice one to deal with him. I've been looking into support buffs for MRobin, but I don't really have anything that makes a significant difference, bleh.